It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
This happens to me all the time too. I see 7:11 and 9:11 very often. I don't even plan to look at that time when it's time. It just happens.
Anyone have knowledge upon this odd event? There must be a physiological explanation. Could be of the subconctious mind or something...

That's called awareness. You see, you flame AA and myself (having totally misundertood previous posts) for not judging this and then you demonstrate psychological tendencies to be gullible, the very thing you and skyway were warning everyone about.

This isn't a freaky occurence at all it is an analogy of how easily programmable and fooled we are into believing things because they are very loosely connected. When I visit a company for the first time, I usually haven't heard of them. As soon as I have been, I start noticing their vans all over the place. Freaky huh.

Both of you keep seeing 911. Its the emergency number and with the WTC being prominent for the last 5 years, well let me think why that might be in your head. There so much irony here, I'm gonna open a foundry.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Alien Agenda,

Can you tell me anything about this image.

It looks like a painting and it has all the colours from the meditation surrounded by blue with white in the centre for the orb, perhaps? It is meant to be an alien symbol designed to raise the energy levels in humans...and it does. Stare at it for a few minutes.

What else can you tell me about it? anything?

It's one of the symbols from a page called Alien Symbols Alter Human Energy

EDIT: link

[edit on 25/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Anyone have any stories today about their experiences (or lack thereof) with trying to communicate via this meditation? AA seems to be quiet today. . .Still cant get back to the place I was the first night I attempted it.

XL5

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I tried doing it last night and all I got was the feeling of my spatial awareness slowly slipping into my mind (disconnected with my body feeling). Its like the way you feel during sleep paralysis without the fear. I also got the exact sound of the colour test pattern you see on tv early in the morning.

However thats as far as I got, I would have went all the way if I could have. Then I tried again but it didn't work, I just got a tiny bit of that odd feeling.

AA, are we suppose to see a solid colour in our eyes (minds eye) OR are we suppose to literally "see the tops of our heads divided and the colours overlaid into thoughs areas? I can see images in my minds eye VERY well, however if what your asking is for us to use ONLY those quadrants to "see" OR "think" those colours in that order. Then thats very hard to do, as no one has ever really tried to put their minds eye in one section of their mind, its always in the part of the mind that gets info from our eyes. All I "see" is black.

As for information being classified, why would they if they don't have any feelings towards our planet? What about asking the "stream" what would help people get closer to it or more able to focus aside from what you have already stated (vitamins, turning off the power, magnets?).

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
AA, I am finally getting more than just relaxed while trying this exercise. Last night I decided to give the four colors method another try and see if I'd have any luck (keep in mind that it didn't work for about 30 tries within the past week). Well, I lied down and instead of immediately visualizing the colors, I just said to myself that I want to achieve the effects that I'd get if I were to visualize the colors. In other words, I wanted to achieve the vibration, but did not want to visualize the colors because I felt that my mind already has done this too many times and should just pull up old experiences to use in the background. I did this to see if my subconscious mind has kept a record of it and if I could bypass the first step.

To my surprise, it worked almost immediately! My mind had never vibrated like it did last night, and it happened almost instantaneously without any effort. Anyway, after a couple minutes the area inbetween my eyebrows (perhaps a bit higher up) tensed up and it was making my eyes shake very badly and almost forcing me to close my eyes shut very hard. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I just let it all happen while constantly asking for help, as you suggested we do when we feel that we may be getting close to the stream. Once my eyes stopped shaking, I decided to visualize the colors in hopes that it'd make my VL stronger, and it seemed to work at first, but after a while it all just kind of died out. Hm, I don't know what I did wrong or if I was close to the stream, but it sure was one hell of an experience. I definitely will be trying it again today and see if I can get any farther.

Thanks for your time, AA, and I'm looking forward to your comments on my recent experience.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Alien Agenda,

Can you tell me anything about this image.

external image

It looks like a painting and it has all the colours from the meditation surrounded by blue with white in the centre for the orb, perhaps? It is meant to be an alien symbol designed to raise the energy levels in humans...and it does. Stare at it for a few minutes.

What else can you tell me about it? anything?

It's one of the symbols from a page called Alien Symbols Alter Human Energy.

The image is a very complex matrix of geometry imbedded with a frequency stream, its actual very smart they way it was created. Your subconscious will assimilate and disseminated the information contained therein that the conscious mind can never pick up on. It will raise your energy level and make you feel good but it will not put you in touch with anything of an extraterrestrial origin.
This is of course just my opinion.

AA

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

AA, are we suppose to see a solid colour in our eyes (minds eye) OR are we suppose to literally "see the tops of our heads divided and the colours overlaid into thoughs areas? I can see images in my minds eye VERY well, however if what your asking is for us to use ONLY those quadrants to "see" OR "think" those colours in that order. Then thats very hard to do, as no one has ever really tried to put their minds eye in one section of their mind, its always in the part of the mind that gets info from our eyes. All I "see" is black.

Relax a little more, drink some camellia tea 10 prior to attempting the stream, curl up into a fetal position next time does not matter which side. This exercise is a blue print that can be modified for each person that attempts it. What you can do is take four pictures that are dear to you and substitute them for the colors once you have practice this the use the colors and watch how easy it will be for you.

As for information being classified, why would they if they don't have any feelings towards our planet? What about asking the "stream" what would help people get closer to it or more able to focus aside from what you have already stated (vitamins, turning off the power, magnets?).

Its not about getting close using vitamins etc, human are dense in physical bodies, the VL level of the human body needs to be raised…. This can only be accomplished through the mind via vehicles like this exercise. You can’t go to the scientific establishment and have them clarify and quantify what the VL is, you need to experience its all about energy and frequency.

The classify information based on your cellular carrier ability or something, something to do with the timeline for a given entity. I will try and clarify for you on this a little later.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

AA, I am finally getting more than just relaxed while trying this exercise. Last night I decided to give the four colors method another try and see if I'd have any luck (keep in mind that it didn't work for about 30 tries within the past week). Well, I lied down and instead of immediately visualizing the colors, I just said to myself that I want to achieve the effects that I'd get if I were to visualize the colors. In other words, I wanted to achieve the vibration, but did not want to visualize the colors because I felt that my mind already has done this too many times and should just pull up old experiences to use in the background. I did this to see if my subconscious mind has kept a record of it and if I could bypass the first step.

To my surprise, it worked almost immediately! My mind had never vibrated like it did last night, and it happened almost instantaneously without any effort. Anyway, after a couple minutes the area inbetween my eyebrows (perhaps a bit higher up) tensed up and it was making my eyes shake very badly and almost forcing me to close my eyes shut very hard. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I just let it all happen while constantly asking for help, as you suggested we do when we feel that we may be getting close to the stream. Once my eyes stopped shaking, I decided to visualize the colors in hopes that it'd make my VL stronger, and it seemed to work at first, but after a while it all just kind of died out. Hm, I don't know what I did wrong or if I was close to the stream, but it sure was one hell of an experience. I definitely will be trying it again today and see if I can get any farther.

Thanks for your time, AA, and I'm looking forward to your comments on my recent experience.

Pretty cool huh…. You did nothing wrong you where on the cusp of the stream and did not know it. The reason that it died away so quickly was because internally you where nervous and the steam detected it and released you back to this reality. I would assume that this is now becoming easier for you which is always a positive sign. Next time you reach this level have the Blue Orb with the Bright White light guild you into the steram.

AA

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Okay, I tried it the night after my experience at work. It was a much nicer environment for this attempt. This was two nights ago.

As usual I was able to achieve a decent state of meditation fairly quickly. The colors again were obscured a bit so I had to clean them up. I didn't receive as warm a sensation as I had at work. However, something happened that I cannot explain. Maybe I overdid it that day (sitting at a computer and drafting all day. It's a stretch but I can't explain this otherwise.) I was exhausted. Normally after a good meditation I am relaxed and energized (okay, maybe too strong a word. More like "not tired") Then I usually have a great night of sleep and wake up refreshed.

Yesterday morning was horrible for me. I woke up at my normal time and felt as if I didn't sleep a wink. I went to bed a little early and got a full 8 hours of sleep even with the meditation so I don't understand this. I actually went downstairs after my shower and lay around in a daze. My wife woke me up two hours later!!! I was VERY late for work and have NEVER done that before.

Anyway, I'm not one to give up too easily. I tried again last night. I started to do something similar to what someone posted earlier in this thread about simply intending the image to appear and to make the connection. The colors showed up all at once. Maybe not the right way to do it. I did feel something though. The warmth was there again and I looked out of my window for some reason (my bed is positioned so that I can have a nice full view of the southern sky if I want. A bright star was shining in the sky.

Nothing to special I guess. The only problem with this is that I live in the Seattle area and last night was completely cloud covered. I got up and couldn't see another star ANYWHERE. It was just a bright single point of light. No red flashers or multiple points. It stayed there for like 5 minutes and then it was just gone.

So this isn't anything I would chaulk up as spectacular. It's just unexplainable. However, once I had given up for the night I lay on my side and curled up in the fetal position. Almost instantly my ears started to ring LOUDLY. A buzzing feeling came over my entire body. In my excitement I feel that I chased away the feelings. They lasted for about 30 seconds until I felt as if I started to force things.

Anyway, that's where I stand so far. Two days and nothing truly remarkable yet. Remarkable in the sense of 'solid' proof of contact. I can speculate and allow my imagination to run with what I have experienced but that will defeat the purpose of these exercises. I want SOLID proof.

Oh yeah, I didn't wake up as blasted this morning. I did feel a bit more tired than usual but not like yesterday morning. I ended up taking a half day yesterday. LOL

I look forward to reading all of the updates.

Mike

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlaznRob

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
This could also be considered a learning viewer as you can learn about an infinite amount of information.

This may seem too simplistic, and I recognize that it may be seen as inflammatory, however it seems as though it's a valid question...

If you have an infinite source of information at your disposal, why haven't you used it to provide Earth with cures for disease, or with schematics to new technologies. How about a mathmatical concept which would settle once and for all the problems between quantum mechanics and general relativity. I understand that removing anything physical from the "viewer" is impossible, but if information can be learned through this method, even things with staggering complexity, it should only be a question of copying what you've seen.

Hello BlaznRob:

This is one of the great questions of all time from all forms of skeptic/debunkers. It's a valid question too. It's one that has been posed to all forms of psychics, prophets, contactee's, etc. Here is the one big problem with a question like this. Bear with me as I try to explain from my best 'guess'.

You have to put yourself in an 'open mind' state to really get the point of what I am going to try to explain. You cannot be a hard line skeptic and you cannot be a hard line believer (well, the latter would probably work but it's always best to look at things from a neutral point of view first to get a feel for it.)

Here is some background on myself first. I was among the hardest skeptics out there. I had always believed that it was a bunch of BS. The government would never lie to us about certain things, they would never do things to us 'citizens' for their own agenda's, how can there be a God with all that is wrong, and on and on and on. I kind of came into the light on my own accord. I mean, I have a decent educational background (which is generally a basis for being either aethiest or skeptical/logical. An educated person generally likes to see facts is all I am saying.) I have an MBA, a BS in Business Management, an AAS in CADD and am working on a BA in Psychology with the intent to get a doctorate. So I have all of the foundation for being a hard core skeptic/logically based person.

I won't go much into my own enlightenment. Just suffice that I have had experiences that have changed my view on reality and life. Since I have limited space I better get started.

If for instance we truly are souls on a specific 'preordained' journey in search of growth through our own intentions and free will, then it would make perfect sense that all of the answers of the universe would not be made available to us. If we look at this situation from this point of view then we can go deeper. What if you had preplanned for this life the intent to simply grow spiritually? Not to be a doctor or someone that can cure everything that plagues our kind. Not a mathmetician that can solve the power crisis. If your brain cannot comprehend this stuff now then it won't be able to do so through enlightenment. The individual goal may be different for different people. Maybe AA is simply on a spiritual growth path. A path to gain a higher vibrational level in which he will then be able to transcend into the next plane.

Man, the characters disappear fast with 4000 max. Here is the issue with the "cure all" point of view. How many doctor's or scientists do you know that work in this field believe in aliens, God, a stream, the Akashic Records, etc.? You probably won't find many at all. So, from a skeptics standpoint, how will we ever find out unless we either try it ourselves or have one of the prominent scientists do so? And if they do it will they go in with doubts? That alone could prevent contact. You see, there are too many variables to consider.

Okay, times up.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Question about this,

I am still new to the meditating thing and perhaps this is where I am having trouble. But when I attempt this I can feel the colors click in and it surround my mental vision like a river of color flowing underneath a semi-transparent black "tarp". I can see the colors flowing about underneath it, but it's like I cannot get the color to envelop my vision and perhaps this is what's slowing me down. Also oddly enough I have a very hard time visualizing the color red in the upper right quad, the other colors will come and go and it feels like it starts to take a pace of its own, but every time on the red I get hung up and cannot get the color to come out.

Any suggestions or ideas on this? Also good site links for meditation "starters" would be appreciated.

I'll keep at it as well each day, I'm a believer of this is like learning to ride a bike..... Good thing I'm stubborn... =)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The thing about this is..

He DOESN'T have access to an infinite amount of information. I have asked a very pointed question that would 'prove' this experience and validate his claims and he shrugged it off.

He hasn't found a cure for cancer because he doesn't go into any type of information stream, let alone an infinite information stream. If he wants to prove this to be valid, like his thread title claims, he should back it up with some evidence.

This is the problem I have with his claim..

The 'Stream' is his proof, not the exercise used to get into the stream. If he has access to the Stream, why can't he provide any PROOF that it exists outside of telling us its there if we look? This is no different than his comeback about buying a telescope. Both the telescope and the meditations are a means to an end, but neither in and of themselves can provide proof without EVIDENCE.

Theoretically, I could look through a telescope and see a alien craft, or I could do this meditation and speak directly with aliens. But what does either of those ACTUALLY prove? The proof comes when tangible EVIDENCE is RECORDED about an event, not an event itself.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Question about this,

I am still new to the meditating thing and perhaps this is where I am having trouble. But when I attempt this I can feel the colors click in and it surround my mental vision like a river of color flowing underneath a semi-transparent black "tarp". I can see the colors flowing about underneath it, but it's like I cannot get the color to envelop my vision and perhaps this is what's slowing me down. Also oddly enough I have a very hard time visualizing the color red in the upper right quad, the other colors will come and go and it feels like it starts to take a pace of its own, but every time on the red I get hung up and cannot get the color to come out.

Any suggestions or ideas on this? Also good site links for meditation "starters" would be appreciated.

I'll keep at it as well each day, I'm a believer of this is like learning to ride a bike..... Good thing I'm stubborn... =)

Meditation is more like holding a newborn child. You don't want to force it. You want to FOCUS completely on the task at hand. The best way to do this is to prepare yourself before you attempt it.

However, as someone has stated before, try to clear your mind and simply allow for the process to happen. Breathing exercises are probably the most important though. It helps to bring in more oxygen into your brain and allows you to get into a more relaxed state. Slow deep breaths in through the nose and slowly out through the mouth. While doing this work on completely clearing your mind.

As for the black mess. This is exactly what I am coming across. It's a matter of relaxing more and visualizing more with a finer focus. Don't do it until you get a headache though. Just practice at first. It may take a week or two. It shouldn't ever happen immediately. If it does and then doesn't again for a while after it is usually because you went into without any real expectations. But once you experienced something your anxiety starts to go up each time you try and you are actually creating a blockage unknowingly.

So just try to relax more up front and breath. Just Google meditation practices and you will find tons of helpful sites out there.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
The thing about this is..

He DOESN'T have access to an infinite amount of information. I have asked a very pointed question that would 'prove' this experience and validate his claims and he shrugged it off.

He hasn't found a cure for cancer because he doesn't go into any type of information stream, let alone an infinite information stream. If he wants to prove this to be valid, like his thread title claims, he should back it up with some evidence.

The 'Stream' is his proof, not the exercise used to get into the stream. If he has access to the Stream, why can't he provide any PROOF that it exists outside of telling us its there if we look? This is no different than his comeback about buying a telescope. Both the telescope and the meditations are a means to an end, but neither in and of themselves can provide proof without EVIDENCE.

Theoretically, I could look through a telescope and see a alien craft, or I could do this meditation and speak directly with aliens. But what does either of those ACTUALLY prove? The proof comes when tangible EVIDENCE is RECORDED about an event, not an event itself.

I understand where you are coming from on this Hank. However, the 'pointed' question you are asking for is one that truly has no benefit to his spiritual growth. You can't ask him to come up with YOUR SS#. It's like asking him to ask the stream to give him tomorrow's lottery numbers. It's about growth for the individual soul not about proving to you that it is valid.

Stay with me on this because I am NOT saying that this is the case. If you read my post above you will see that I am simply trying to give you the point of view that many spiritual people take.

Is it his job to 'cure' cancer? No. Is it his job to ask mundane questions like what is Hanks SS# so that I can provide him with proof? No. If indeed this stream is there then the act of asking questions that do not deal directly with the asking souls plan in this life would provide blanks. The stream doesn't care if cancer on this small planet is cured. The stream, if we can give it a consciousness, is most likely the 'source' of all creation. Meaning that it KNOWS that cancer will be cured, has already been cured, has not ever happened in truth, and on and on and on. Time is irrelevant to It. So asking such questions will get one nowhere.

You are asking for proof about one of lifes great mysteries. If every time we asked a question such as this we got an answer then what is the purpose of going through the experience? I mean, if we are here to grow towards the one goal of spiritual development that is being stated by these entities then why would they impede that by giving us everything we ask for or need? How do we learn from that? It's a journey that each one must go on alone. However, it's the interactions with our fellow souls along the way that will define whether or not we were successful in our initial plans for growth.

I guess I could put it this way: If you had never seen fire before and you were amazed by its beauty then what would keep you from trying to touch it? Nothing. You would touch it only to pull back in pain and astonishment. Will you touch it again? Hell no. Our race learned that a LONG time ago and has passed it on since. Each time we discover something we pass it on to the community as a whole. We all learn from others experiences. Yet we still have to discover things for ourself.

Boy, I could go on and on. If you are asking for proof then you are going to have to try the exercises yourself. The statement "I'll do it once he provides me with my SS#" is a cop out. You are taking the stance of skeptic yet the true skeptic will try to experience it themself so that they can come back and say, from experience, that this is BS. Until then you shouldn't be asking for proof in such a mundane way.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If this thread was in paranormal studies, I would be on the same page as you are. I even have a small thread there trying to get a handle on some things I myself am going through.

But this isn't about spiritual enlightenment.

This is about someone playing the PROOF card and having nothing to back it up with, other than a technique he CLAIMS gives access to an INFINITE information stream. My mundane question was such as to get a provable result that can be documented as proof of his claim.

I don't know why asking for provable information, like my ss# is a cop out, when The Stream is home to all of the information in the universe. It should be a very easy thing to obtain. He has explained it to be easy, he has explained it to be infinite, so I don't see what the problem is.

In my opinion, telling detractors to go buy a telescope when asked for PROOF in a thread that screams PROOF is a cop out.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
HI HankMcCoy,

I did not shrug it off I told you to get on the 1-800- Psychic line.

How would you know are you me? Again you are assuming that you know me and you don’t have a clue friend. I never said I would “not” provide proof you did. Have you tried the exercise?

You only problem you have is your continual denial of trying the exercise and sharing your results.

HUH?

Its not possible for you to communicate with Aliens in your case via this method you simple refuse to try it. You are a doubter and thus you have made up your mind….

OK my turn, Think about these questions carefully I want to meet you half way on them.

What would you do with the cure for cancer?

What would you do with an advanced knowledge of a propulsion system or an energy source?

How would you communicate a physical experience that now words could describe?

What would you consider evidence for yourself not for others? Proof positive for your self?

Lets say that you know that you have to take pictures or record the event some how but you keep forgetting to do it. How could you prove this point to others.
Think outside the box because these are really question that these people are going to experience.

AA

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Again AA, with this long response that basically says nothing..

Why do you ask me questions about what I think? Why not ask the Stream? It already knows what I think, seeing as it is home to all the information in the universe.

Why are you so dead set on avoiding answering mundane questions that can prove wether this is real or not?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
because you simply refuse to do what was asked of you in the beginning of the exercise.

You refuse to answer question that would make you understand my point of view.

in any event I have wasted enough energy on you....until you try it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why should I try an exercise that you have ALREADY told me wont work for me because of my doubting mind? That doesn't make much sense, does it? Now, you could EASILY put my doubting mind at rest and convince me by answering the question I posed at you.

It would be beneficial for many reasons.

1. It would validate your claims.
2. It would end the debate.
3. It would help more people access the stream.

Don't you think that you would get more people if you validated your claims with even ONE bit of empirical evidence?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The aliens just gave me a heavy dream which I think I was supposed to transmit to this thread. They told me that they hold each parallel world in its separate little box by controlling the information it receives. They said they specifically control scientific information to seal each world in its place.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join