It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Darkskills is being shown concepts to prepare his mind for contact. He seems the most closest to actually making physical contact and in fact one alien touched his head in the beginning so he is very close, perhaps the closest to alien contact here.

The first concept was that the strong must protect the weak, represented by the princess being defended by the brave knight.

Now he is being shown the concept that he has a very fragile creature with him that he is responsible for, and that creature has various different creatures with it, and as well there is a guard type creature that is very protective of all the creatures combined.

This is the aliens way of preparing his mind for contact by introducing new concepts to him, so he will be able to blend harmoniously with the reality that is before him when it manifests.

He'll find there is a delicate alien creature living with him, and various alien helpers, as well as a powerful guard watching them all.

That's my opinion, take it or leave it

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Probedbygrays,

are you a writer? an author? I believe you would make a very good fantasy and science fiction story teller. Sorry, I just HAD to let that out.
I don't mean to insult or offend you by that little joke. Away from that, do you have two accounts? AlienAgenda and Probedbygrays, I'm comfused between the two of you. Pardon my lazyness for the time being. I don't know if I should post this or U2U this question but I feel others would like to be lightened up by my little joke...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

AA I have not tried this method yet, but the next time you are in this stream, ask "how do I make an anti-gravity/free energy device using the element "bismuth" with our current public technology" or "how do I turn a 1LB ceramic magnet off and on using 5-10watts of energy using our current technology". I want to have something solid and provable/testable and not have to mess around with the mind and spirit stuff, as I know alot more about technology and its concepts.

However I will try this tonight and if I learn anything about technology, I will speard it without the fear of not making any money off it. I will probably spread it via U2U's and small pubic demo's.

Hi XL5
You can ask anything you like once in the stream, however that does not mean you will receive an answer and here why.

Information availability is only available to the participates that it is deemed instrumental for, its kind of link a security layer but not exactly. So if you want to know the answer to things above you need to ask it yourself, if you are the predetermined cell carrier destine for the information you will receive it. IF not you will not get it. Now this does not limit what you can learn from the stream, you see information can be restrictive for obvious reasons.

If you where an enemy combatant of the United States of America, you would not receive information on how to obliterate a major city. This might not be the best example but you get the Idea, I know what you are asking for is not this. But I do not have access to this information maybe you do.

AA

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am getting ready for my third attempt tonight, but am wondering where all the people are who have officially entered the stream and communicated with the grays. AA makes it seem like its so simplistic that everyone should be making contact soon, yet we have people like myself and others who have been trying for 5, 6 even 7 times with no results. AA claimed to have made contact on his second try, so what are we not doing that he IS?

I dont think I would have even attempted this if it wasnt for his conviction that we all WILL make contact. . . which in itself is a eerie thought.

HI amongus,
I never stated that it was easy to enter the stream and I never posted that I entered the stream on my second try. If I posted any misleading posts that would indicate these claims then I owe the entire ATS crowd my apologies.

It took me over 2 weeks and lot of modifications to achieve results and I doubted my very sanity the entire time… I had no one human anyways for guidance, all I had were my balls and bronze to pioneer what I am presenting to you all.

You will have results, read Darkskills post…. That person is about to have “proof positive”.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hello, I've had some more bizzare results and as usual I'll try to be as brief as possible...

Again, I don't feel/believe I've had any contact with Greys nor did I feel as if any sort of entity was attempting to contact me. Also, I did not hear anything unusual, nor did I "see" the stream before this latest "vision" began.

I started the exercise for a 6th time (attempts 4 and 5 yielded little more than a "heating up" sensation and a sound nights sleep) and almost immediately I began to "heat up", but then suddenly, what I can only describe as a "cool breeze" started to blow over me and continued to blow over me for about 5 minutes. Then as quickly as the breeze began, it ended, leaving me with a "cold" feeling. This was definitley unusual because the heat was on. For those who don't know, I always conduct these exercises at night in my living room with no fans, no open doors or windows and definitely no central air as I'm in Michigan and it's definitely cold here at night if you don't have the heat going.

Just as I'm starting to wonder about the "cold" sensation, I actually get a chill/tingle down my spine and suddenly feel overwhelmed by feelings of "child like" delight. I say "child like" because I remember experiencing the same "tingle" when I was younger watching certain episodes of a cartoon called "Thunder Cats" (it's kooky, I know). Anyways, right when the "chill" hits me, I feel as if I've "slipped" and been "pulled" at the same time into a "different space" (forgive me, but that's the best way I can describe it). What's weird is, the instant I'm in this "differnt space", I actually get the sensation/feeling that I just woke up from a super deep sleep, but I'm not asleep at all.

The first thing I see in this "different space" is the sun setting and I'm standing on the rooftop of a giant office building looking out over a seemingly deserted city (for some reason, I think it's Baltimore). The sky is a mixture of powder blue and a rich dark orange with puffy white clouds slowly drifting by. As I look back down towards the rooftop, all sorts of different animals start appearing and walking up to me. I also have this overwhelming feeling that the animals want me to protect and take care of them.

(Let me preface this part by saying, although I have nothing against animals, I am definitley not an animal lover. I've never had a pet nor do I want one.) First a baby puppy appears, walks up to me, nudges my leg with his nose and I begin to feed him with food from a bowl that simply "materializes" in my hands. As I'm feeding the puppy, he grows into a full grown dog (it sort of looks like a light brown Lab) and just stands there by my side, staring forward. Next, exactly where the dog is staring a bunny rabbit appears and comes up to me. I feed it, it grows and then goes and stands beside the dog. Then a baby deer appears, walks up to the rabbit, says something to the rabbit (I can't make out what), then the deer walks up to me, nudging me with it's nose, I pick it up like a baby and I begin to feed it with a baby bottle. The baby deer however, doesn't grow any bigger and stays in my arms. Next, down at my feet, a bunch of gray baby kittens appear, rolling around and playing with each other. The baby deer hops down out of my arms and begins to "frollic" with the kittens. Next the rabbit seems to "divide" himself into 3 rabbits and they go and join the deer and the kittens in play. Lastly the dog, walks over to all the other animals, but instead of joining in, the dog starts laughing in what I can only describe as the same sort of laugh a parent has when watching kids at play. As I'm watching the dog laugh, I actually start laughing myself and just like that, the "vision" ends, the exercise is over and I'm left with this feeling of "great amusement".

That's my experience. Take it for what it's worth.

You my friend have tapped the outer crust of the stream…. Keep pushing it and ask to be shown the blue orb with the bright white light.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I don't know but it seems to me that AA is avoiding questions that ask of precise information on the grays... So far I haven't done the meditation completely. Whever I get the time..

HI 7Ayreon,
Its not about avoiding people questions its about following directions, most of the BS I have been avoiding are from people who have not tried it or are lieing about tryint the exercise. If you try this exercise I promise you will experience at least something you you have NEVER experience before even on the first try. Government paid debunkers, skeptics are all here trying to quell this thread…. Oh yes they are here my friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

One common theme thats bothering me is that people are expecting to try this and get results instantly. Debunkers are also claiming this technique is debunked as nobody is duplicating the OPs results.

It is important to understand that when practicing any energy work that it takes time to develop energy levels. There are energy centres in the body that you have never consiously used before, especially in our western world. They are recharged during deep sleep but can also be recharged with your mind.

I've been practicing Chi Gung for 6 months now and only now have I built up enough energy to start using it to help others. When I started energy work I felt some headaches and hot cold flashes over different energy centres. This settled over a month.

If you are experiencing headaches 2 things are possibly happening. 1/ Energy blockages are releasing causing new movements... or /2 (AND MORE LIKELY) you can be tensing muscles while imaging. Tensing (& movements) can be a good guide when starting energy work on the body(its important in chi gung) but not so good for the head.

I recommend doing a 10 minute relaxation technique to avoid /2 and see if your headaches go away.

Kind Regards,
Andre

Exactly….

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Darkskills is being shown concepts to prepare his mind for contact. He seems the most closest to actually making physical contact and in fact one alien touched his head in the beginning so he is very close, perhaps the closest to alien contact here.

The first concept was that the strong must protect the weak, represented by the princess being defended by the brave knight.

Now he is being shown the concept that he has a very fragile creature with him that he is responsible for, and that creature has various different creatures with it, and as well there is a guard type creature that is very protective of all the creatures combined.

This is the aliens way of preparing his mind for contact by introducing new concepts to him, so he will be able to blend harmoniously with the reality that is before him when it manifests.

He'll find there is a delicate alien creature living with him, and various alien helpers, as well as a powerful guard watching them all.

That's my opinion, take it or leave it

It may be your opinion but it’s a fact….

JSR

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

HI 7Ayreon,
Its not about avoiding people questions its about following directions, most of the BS I have been avoiding are from people who have not tried it or are lieing about tryint the exercise. If you try this exercise I promise you will experience at least something you you have NEVER experience before even on the first try. ]Government paid debunkers, skeptics are all here trying to quell this thread…. Oh yes they are here my friend.

oh come on.
i was realy trying to be open minded here. but now, im going to target to get that telescope.

good luck aa.
have fun all.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Second Post in this thread.

Seeing that you answered several other people in this thread since I have posted my -very- simple question, I am calling BS on your claim to have 'PROOF POSITIVE' of anything.

I don't understand how you can call it proof when you can't prove it even works.
What good is an 'information stream' if you cant pull out information to back up your claim and expect people to follow you based on your word alone.

Blind Faith is for religon.

So, until you can answer my question, I will consider your claim of 'proof' debunked.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'll say this:

I don't doubt your experiences, only their source. There are many, many beliefs and practices which use similar meditation techniques to reach a "higher" power. Many religions meditate to "commune" with a diety, or to divine things unknown. Some even use your own terminology, ie "octaves" and "vibration levels," but fail to make any mention of alien beings. The general principal is the same, however, in that a meditative state brings about a feeling of "knowing, connectedness, mind-expanding opportunities, a belief of infinite possibility and knowledge, and communicating with an entity, or entities, etc. etc.."

I attempted your meditation technique, and fell into a familiar place of my own, but it had nothing to do with aliens, or datastreams, only a very relaxing pseudo-dream-state, similar to what I described above.

What I'm getting at, and trying to do without offending, is that everyone likely has the ability to enter their own mind through meditation, and the mind is willing to entertain itself. What shapes what it shows is prefaced by the expectation of the person meditating. If you put yourself into what amounts to a hypnotic state, expecting to have contact with aliens, then you're likely going to experience something along those lines. The person expecting to commune with a deity will likely come out of it feeling as though they have.

You state that the "stream" cannot show you certain information, just as many other people cannot derive a direct answer from their meditative sessions. This, in my opinion, is because someone's mind cannot formulate an answer on a topic it knows nothing about. The mind can't show you what simply isn't there.

The one thing that would lend absolute proof to your side of the argument is to demonstrate the ability to pull esoteric knowledge from this datastream which had a definate, real-world application. This, at least in this forum, you've consistantly failed to do. Challenging someone to find out for themselves isn't proof, because even if they have the exact same experience, there's nothing quantifiably proven. All that has been shown is that people can enter a meditative dream state and share similar experiences, not proof of an alien race. The only new part in this is that it's aliens being contacted, instead of some other entity.

Anything other than this type of empirical evidence is just personal experience, which is inadmissible. Otherwise, what makes you more credible, or your experiences any more valid, than the mystic who talks to spirits, or the pagan who contacts fairies, or the religioso who speaks to god, all during their own meditative trances.

I'd never tell you to stop, because this is obviously very important to you. I also encourage everyone else to try it... only don't go into expecting alien contact. Try to relax, clear your mind, and see what, if anything, comes to you personally.

And I'm not so close minded that I won't admit that I could be wrong... it's just that I haven't been shown anything that really stands out. Perhaps there's limitless entities out there to which we can attune ourselves, it just seems more likely that it's only another facet of our own minds.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Second Post in this thread.

Seeing that you answered several other people in this thread since I have posted my -very- simple question, I am calling BS on your claim to have 'PROOF POSITIVE' of anything.

I don't understand how you can call it proof when you can't prove it even works.
What good is an 'information stream' if you cant pull out information to back up your claim and expect people to follow you based on your word alone.

Blind Faith is for religon.

So, until you can answer my question, I will consider your claim of 'proof' debunked.

Hi HankMcCoy,
First you need to go back and read the original post on page one, and it clearly states and I quote “

For all you who think that we (we being those who can and willing
communicate with grays are nuts) I empower you to try it for yourself.
Below is an exercise you can use to communicate in the beginning with
your new friend. So before you go flaming this thread saying all kind
of things that are negative all I ask is that you try it. This is a
meditation exercise that has been modified so you can start your
dialogue with the grays.

You sir have not tried it yet….

Second if you had read my reply to XL5 you might even understand a little more…

Hi XL5
You can ask anything you like once in the stream, however that does not mean you will receive an answer and here why.

Information availability is only available to the participates that it is deemed instrumental for, its kind of link a security layer but not exactly. So if you want to know the answer to things above you need to ask it yourself, if you are the predetermined cell carrier destine for the information you will receive it. IF not you will not get it. Now this does not limit what you can learn from the stream, you see information can be restrictive for obvious reasons.

If you where an enemy combatant of the United States of America, you would not receive information on how to obliterate a major city. This might not be the best example but you get the Idea, I know what you are asking for is not this. But I do not have access to this information maybe you do.

AA

Thirdly if you want information out of the stream I suggest you try it or call the 1-800-PHYCHIC line and ask them for your social security number.. I have stated this over and over, try the exercise or GO TO TARGET and by a telescope.

The proof comes when you enter the stream….

AA

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
AA, thanks for the insight again. I tried for the third time last night and am getting frustrated that I cannot get to the stream since my first and only successful try. Am I trying too hard? Im having trouble visualizing the colors. . . at times I can feel like Im being pulled into it, but I snap back out of it. I know you said that it does take practice, I just hoped it would be easy to get to that point again since I had already experienced it. Have any tips on what I need to do to visualize the colors again? Im not colorblind, so the problem doesnt lie there. . .

Also, please answer my question about where the grays are that we are attempting to contact. Are they here on earth?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I might already be plugged in without this visualation technique.

I cant tell you how many times I see these 3 number sets during the week.

11:11
3:22 or 2:23

Places I see them is:
Receipts from purchases
NFL playclocks stop on these number sets
my watch
my pc clock
other peoples watches
other peoples pc clocks
when I look down naturally at the exercise bike at the gym :"life fitness"
addresses i have lived
addresses down the street 2 addresses down from mine
time I receive emails
time I post messages on news boards
The duration of songs I have on mp.3s
The duration of songs I compose on my Digitech GNX3 Guitar Workstation
The size of files I burn to CDs (This is randomly adding files to a folder to burn)
322MB, 911MBs etc.

Trust me,,it goes on and on

[edit on 25-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
AA: with all due respect - please lighten up....

Blazn and some others only wish to clarify and understand. They have an opinion - you have yours. Your'e starting to sound a bit defensive, pretty much like the attitude you assumed when you were all but busted on that bogus artifact thread not long ago.

Folks are not 'dissing you or your claims as much as the premise of your OP title. At least in the artifact thread you started by asking, "Alien Artifact or Scrap Metal?" even though you were only eventually and grudgingly dragged to the truth by some sharp-eyed ATS posters. Reality sux, eh?

Here you start out by claiming "Proof Positive...", wherein, at least up to this point, the proof has been only in your own mind and in none other. So far, not a single other ATS person has come forward to say they shared your grey-meeting, though many mind-visions, colors/sounds/headaches/sleepiness abound. (and yes, I tried it. I must not be too good - fell asleep the first couple of times, couldn't keep the colors still on later attempts, gave up when my head started to hurt.). Nor have we seen anything you 'brought back' from your own encounters - despite many asking you for it. No formulae, no enlightened info unavailable elsewhere, no details about the grays that may substantiate your experience. These good people are only trying to find the truth - maybe even share in what your proposing. Heck - I would be elated if I can encounter some aliens in this way or any other!

Pperhaps, IMHO, a better title, instead of "Proof Positive...", may have been, e.g., "Fun In My Own Mind - I Saw a Gray! -Try it!" or something similar.

When you claim you have proof, positive proof, and people ask you to show them this proof, that does not make them evil. The fact that they can not accomplish what you claim to have done, despite sincere attempts does not make them evil either (by which I mean worthy of your wrath and exile to a department store to look through a telescope). I happen to love telescope viewing, and I'm intrigued by the remote-type viewing your suggesting here. Dear sir: we just are looking for a bit of firmer evidence to back your claim of positive proof.

For those of us that can not or will not find the magic passageway of white light inside the blue orb, etc., what kind of positive proof can you provide for us? We want to believe you, we're just having a little trouble doing so...

You said you had proof. The exercise you're taking us through is not or did not work to large measure, certainly a majority measure. Do you have any other proof? Anything? If not, then, at least for now, I submit that you have no proof - except in your own mind.

(I now fear banishment to Target...)

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Question for the author. What about the 99.9999% or so of the people who actually try this with no result, or the result they get is people thinking they are a little wacko? Would you say they are doing it wrong? Or would you look at yourself and question whether you are wrong?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thirdly if you want information out of the stream I suggest you try it or call the 1-800-PHYCHIC line and ask them for your social security number.. I have stated this over and over, try the exercise or GO TO TARGET and by a telescope.

The proof comes when you enter the stream…

(I played nice.. you are the one that wants to toss around sarcasm so...)

The amount of time taken to answer the skeptics sarcastically is wasted when all you have to do is provide a SINGLE PIECE of evidence that what you are doing is real. If you are so adept at this exercise, you should have all kinds of information you can give to us. When met with any kind of oposition, you choose sarcasm over empirical evidence. While I am at Target I will stop by the pharmacy and pick up your medication, chances are good you haven't taken it recently.

IF any of what you are saying is true, and I am not saying it isn't, then I need more incentive than the insistance of some sarcastic, arrogant, childish alien-guru to expose my mind to powers that he simply doesn't understand. What if you are correct? What if you ARE opening the minds of these people to some kind of alien stream? To what end? You cant give any verifible information to anyone other than the technique you used to obtain the stream.

I called Target, your meds are waiting.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Careful Hank, AA will do to you what he did to me. He'll add you to his ignore list and cover his ears & say "la la la la la la la la la" every time someone quotes one of your posts.

If he can't hear you, he doesn't have to bother supporting his claims.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think that having an ignore button on a board promoting the denying of ignorance is pretty ironic, especially when it is used to ignore those that are denying the ignorance of others.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I might already be plugged in without this visualation technique.

I cant tell you how many times I see these 3 number sets during the week.

11:11
3:22 or 2:23

[edit on 25-10-2006 by magnito_student]

This happens to me all the time too. I see 7:11 and 9:11 very often. I don't even plan to look at that time when it's time. It just happens.
Anyone have knowledge upon this odd event? There must be a physiological explanation. Could be of the subconctious mind or something... I'll conduct some research and try to get some answeres for magnito and I. Other than that, I'd like to thank AA for answering a few of my questions. I WILL do that meditation!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join