It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails awareness inscreased.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am glad to see that more and more people are aware of chemtrails.

If you type chemtrails in google you get 939,000 results and it's increasing drasticaly, just 2 days ago when i did it there was only 850,000 results.

More and more people are starting to let their voices be heard and i think that will be the only way to stop it alltogether.

Keep awareness alive and it will grow even more.

www.google.ca...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Part of my crusade is to establish firm understanding of what "chemtrail" entails...

Chemtrails are loosely defined by most CTists as Chemically altered contrails that spread out, and become clouds, or become whole cloud layers... with "nefarious purposes"

so the belief in Chemtrails requires a belief in the nefarious plot of the people doing them...

that definition is BS... and goes to show the efforts of others to cull and cut the vast majority of true Chemtrails from the equation...

If we drop the nefarious requirement, then we can see that many weather manipulation methods ie: rain causing, and hurricaine moderation easily qualify as chemtrails.

then we have the testing proposed, regarding solar mediation techniques, using sprayed metals/agents into the upper atmosphere... and although it is claimed to be only in testing, I am sure that someone somewhere has had to deal with the downwind effects...

And here is the ONE valid source I have found for intentionally released biological warfare agents upon American cities...

US biological weapon tests upon american cities

I had a hell of a time finding that, so please bookmark, and copy the article... it may have missed the coverup culls...

from the article, here are the highlights.

"The human populations didn't know, the local governments didn't know, this was a secret army project that went on for 20 years," said author Leonard Cole.

The U.S. government was preparing for germ warfare by secretly spraying biological agents on its own citizens. The tests were conducted in 239 cities, including one of Oklahoma's most prominent communities.

"Among the hundreds and hundreds of tests that the army did, Stillwater, Oklahoma was targeted," said Cole, an expert on the Army's development of biological weapons. In some cities reports indicate Americans actually died because of the testing.

Government records show florescent particles of zinc cadmium sulfide were released in Stillwater in 1962.

"Cadmium itself is known to be one of the most highly toxic materials in small amounts that a human can be exposed to," Cole said.

I challenge any skeptics or doubters to explain that one, before they deny anything...
because without addressing the absolute proof of biological weapons testing on Americans, then their denials will be as so much empty wind

[edit on 16-10-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
believer myself - but i will back you on the Bio tests - I recall the tests in NYC from College. However - this isnt hard to find at all - the BBC comes up pretty high in a search for NYC Subway Biological Tests

Here you go - Tests

I doubt this one with disappear - its been there since Feb.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'd add a few more - seems these were'nt so secret after all

Test 2

Test 3

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Did ya catch this part?

In 1994, the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs conducted what it described as a comprehensive analysis stretching back 50 years of the extent to which veterans were exposed to potentially dangerous substances without knowledge or consent.

And the government wonders why it cant get better recruitment for their lab rat/ military service programs...

from now on, when people ask why i didn't enlist, that will be the #1 reason...
"well, ya see... I always fancied myself as more than a lab rat, and that was the only job the army offered..."

beyond shameful, to treat our soldiers worse than convicts....
shame shame...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the link Lazzarus.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Those who may not be up to date with the chemtrail issue might check out these

www.rense.com...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Easter Bunny = 4,700,000 hits

Santa Clause = 5,460,000 hits

Chupacabra = 958,000 hits

“mood ring” = 304,000 hits

“Insane Cloud Posse” = 41 hits

Oh, yeah, you proved something alright.

What, I don't know.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
selfless, I have to ask, how many new Chemtrails threads are you planning to make? Because all you seem to be doing is trying to inflate your ATS post count.

Does the number of Google hits on a topic require a thread?

Really?

Are you going to update periodically?

Does each new one get a new thread?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberJohnny
selfless, I have to ask, how many new Chemtrails threads are you planning to make? Because all you seem to be doing is trying to inflate your ATS post count.

Really?

Yes i think it does desurve a thread, 930,000 pages of sites concerning chemtrails shows that people are more and more aware of what is going on.

And no i don't care at all about the points i didn't even read what they do as you notice i won't even put a picture for a avatar because i am selfless.

my goal is not my own, my goal is for the sake of everyone.

I made a bunch of threads about chemtrails right now because it's what i think desurves a lot of attention at current times.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
itg1.meteor.wisc.edu...

I think that link ( you can thank Iskander when you see him ) is quite revealing in showing just how short lived natural contrails are.

Here is why i think ( it was'nt my idea btw) we have chemtrails and what their function is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And thanks for the earlier link Lazarus.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberJohnny

Really?

I think he did it because the architect Howard Roark said the chemtrail issue was dying. selfless was showing that it is not. Did you really use the name of an Internet video clip as your handle?

I think most chemtrail debunkers lack imagination and think we are confusing contrails with chemtrails because of a lack of abilty to "think outside of the box".

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

beyond shameful, to treat our soldiers worse than convicts....
shame shame...

Actually they have done mind control chips in prisons that react to specific frequency waves. Can't remember the site but it has declassified government experiments that involve mind control, they have also tested effects of drugs and chemicals and certain viruses and bacteria to see how they can effect mass groups at time.

new topics

top topics

join