It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for contact, possible dangers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello fine members of the ATS community, I have just made this account

The reason for this thread if not already obvious, is to outline the possible dangers one faces when attemping to communicate with ET's.

I'm not sure when I plan to do this, but I am highly interested in knowing how others have/have-tried-to achive results.

I am a 16yo male living in the western half of Australia, from what I have learnt Australia is bare of UFO activity in comparison to other, more populated areas on the planet. Is this true? Are there any Australians in the audience willing to share their down-under experiences?

To get things started, I read (on these forums) that the most likely way of coming into contact with an ET is to go out to an unpopulated area, preferably in the early hours of the morning close to midnight with no weapons, or flashlight and send out your intensions telepathicly. I am no 'telepath' but I can certainly concentrate on a string of thoughts that a nearby ET could 'pick up' on.

This is to be a peacefull topic, please no flaming and only positive replys

p.s
I am looking for a way to contact "sleeper" of these forums, if you are reading could you leave a reply? Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There's no definate way of making contact, all my life I've tried, I have seen some UFO's, but I'm still not 100% sure if they were ET or not.

Heck, I even spent a few nights in the woods and got kicked by a deer!

But still, nothing. I occasionally just lie on my bed, looking out the window, again, with no luck. Peaceful though.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh hey!
I forgot to mention I noticed somebody saying that they use to experiment with pot, but then aliens told them to stop! They also claimed the ET instructed them to stop drinking also!

I smoke pot all the time, why do ET's have a problem with this? Damn

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The aliens told him to stop? I think you and your friend should lay off a little bit, you can't think straight when you've smoked it and you'll probably think you see/hear things that aren't there.

Oh, and I've never dabbled in it, by the way, I had a few friends that did, it really messed their lives up.

My advice, lay off the weed and maybe go camping somewhere remote, which I imagine in Australia shouldn't be a chore. With an unpolluted night sky, your chances of seeign something rocket.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Oh, and I've never dabbled in it, by the way, I had a few friends that did, it really messed their lives up.

Oh my friend you misunderstood. "somebody" isnt a friend of mine, but a fellow (and well respected) poster on these forums.

And pot messed up there lives!? I can think straight and I am not intirely sober as of right now! Also, I have never seen or heard things that are not there. Paranoia is about as bad as it gets...and you always just end up laughing at yourself anyway.

I am only 16 and have been smoking the 'demon-weed' for over 3 years and I assure you I'm hardly messed up.

Granted, I beileve in aliens and am trying to contact then....

well, maybe I am messed up.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Dude, the weed will burn your brain out.

I have a friend that was very intelligent, smoked heavily from 13 to 18. It really messed him up, which he realized after quitting and feeling continual effects.

At 16 you are probably not going to listen to older, wiser people that know from experience. I smoked but I knew enough to keep it to a minimum (weekends, parties). I once was sold weed with PCP mixed in (unknowingly), man talk about hallucinations! One of my friends and I were up in a cabin in the deep woods and he transformed into satan right before my eyes. Actually watched as his face contorted and horns grew out of his head. He knew I was tripping and jumped at me growling. I'm lucky my heart didn't explode right then and there.

I quit at 19 and don't think it's a good idea for anyone especially young people although I’m not going to point a finger at responsible adults that use in moderation.
The only time I see it as Ok is for cancer patients and similar situations.

Anyway, I'll climb off my soapbox and say that if you are stoned and looking for aliens, you are likely to find illusions instead.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
to marquis_dain

If you have any luck with contacting Ebe's make sure you drop me either a u2u or make a post about how you did it, length of time to contact, equipment used....etc...

As for potential dangers......read up on the Dulce Facility. That will spell out the cons of contact clearly in black and white. I think the pros outweigh the cons in this matter. There are good Ebe's out there..hopefully that is who you make contact with.

Let us/me know all the details.....some of us here have been trying for/hoping for contact for years.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marquis_dain

To get things started, I read (on these forums) that the most likely way of coming into contact with an ET is to go out to an unpopulated area, preferably in the early hours of the morning close to midnight with no weapons, or flashlight and send out your intensions telepathicly. I am no 'telepath' but I can certainly concentrate on a string of thoughts that a nearby ET could 'pick up' on.

You are refering to something sleeper wrote, thread here, don´t ask me for the page number

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sleeper also clearly outlined that there´s no need to do anything special, if ET have a desire to get in touch with you they will and they always listen, just speak out and see what happens. Don´t be disappointed if nothing happens at all. The "go into the woods" or "down into the dark basement" was probably ment more like an illustration if you believe you have_to_do_something.

You can send sleeper a U2U, worked for me a while back...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
marquis_dain

Alien contact is never random. But many more humans have a lifelong natural connection and personal experiences and don't know that they do, then the number of those who have contact and do know that they do.

Alien "abduction" is blown way out of proportion by popular opinion and perception of the common experience itself, and by the professional gross disinformation campaign of slander against the alien races. At one time, alien "abduction" was rare but real. Now it is nonexistent. Still, if you suddenly find yourself immobilized on an alien craft, and that is all you were aware of, you would naturally assume you'd been abducted.

If you have alien contact, then you always have and always will. Whether you are aware of it on a physical level is another story. If you have alien contact and want to be aware of it, there are many ways to try to make that happen. I suggest just asking the aliens and having a good purpose for what you will do with it.

If you have alien contact, the only danger for you is in whether you learn anything from the aliens that could get you in trouble with the governments of Earth for speaking out about it. The alien races are no danger to you at all.

[edit on 10/16/2006 by EarthSister]

new topics

top topics

join