It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a myth??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Well, you use the ouja as a tool you see. Like the pen you're talking about. Only you clear your mind, meditate and subdue your subconscious so that it does'nt "interfere" and give you a "false result".

Without this I believe ouja boards, mirrors, crystal balls are all just objects.

and how exactly would you do that if you've never meditated before? im really wondering xD

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When I was a kid there was an old saw mill nearby, and every kid in the area thought it was haunted, as there was strange noises and lights there at night. The story was that an old man who had worked in the mill his whole life had been layed off by the new owner, and had fallen on to one of the massive saws used for cutting logs on his way out on his last day. Everyone thought that his ghost haunted the mill.
Then a couple years ago we found out that the strange lights and noises was because the mill was still operational (only at night time for some reason) but we couldn't have know because it was off in the distance at the base of one of the many mountains in the area (a four hour hike) so none of us kids could even be bothered to try and reach it. Well we all kind of felt like idiots after we found out that it was still being used, as most of us had made up our own ghost stories about it, and said that we had seen the ghost of the old man ourselves.

That just goes to show how all these old myths and stories can be embellished by people who want to try and look cool or knowledgeable, so in my opinion not many of the old tales such as Bloody Mary are true.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Prozac Heart]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What on earth has bloody mary got to do with a demon

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What you have here is belief manifesting into a thought form. thats why these things are only visible to the people that believe it and why its so hard to prove these kinds of things

<< 5  6  7   >>

join