It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U2Us- Don't you just love em'?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This may make me sound like a loner (mostly because I am one), but I get this warm, fuzzy feeling whenever I get a U2U, even if it's just another U2USpam from the staff.

Does anyone else have any feelings like that? Or do I just have issues?

Oh, and feel free to U2U me. I don't care what you have to say, it just makes me feel better.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat
This may make me sound like a loner (mostly because I am one), but I get this warm, fuzzy feeling whenever I get a U2U, even if it's just another U2USpam from the staff.

Does anyone else have any feelings like that? Or do I just have issues?

Oh, and feel free to U2U me. I don't care what you have to say, it just makes me feel better.

Me too

I have 214 u2u's ...jeez

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Me too

I have 214 u2u's ...jeez

WTF?????

Don't you delete the old U2Us that you've already read? I mean, how important can most of them be?

I'm glad someone else is also obsessed with U2U's like me. So nice to know that your not alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know what you mean Saucerat...

just today when I logged on, I had A U2U,
But still someone cared enough to send it... and they sent the very best... ATS U2U Spam...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah, it's like a great big ATS "you've got mail!"

LOL...I guess the reason I like seeing the u2u notice is that this is such a diverse and interesting group of people that there's no telling what you're about to read!

Well, that or William's mad at me again
LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think it would be a good idea to have a U2U fan club, or something like that. We could all put something like that in our signatures, and then whoever reads a post with a signature saying that the member is part of a club, the reader can send a U2U to them!

I get to be the director because I though up of it!

What should we name it?

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Saucerat]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
u2u's yes very useful. spec when u get secret ones asking for secret things

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Did any one of you get any U2U's yet? I got like 10 of em already!

*so happy...*

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
U2U makes e-life worth living. I get more U2Us than I get email. Is that sad or what?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Me too! Wow. Thanks. Hi, my name is darklanser, and...ummmm...I'm addicted to....ummm.....U2U's.
I love getting them, and sending them. I refresh my Internet Explorer every so often just to see if I got one while reading or posting. I have an applause U2U that I recieved 2 weeks ago, and I can't bring myself to delete it. I....need help. Thank you for letting me share this with you all......
Where are the refreshments?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Me too! Wow. Thanks. Hi, my name is darklanser, and...ummmm...I'm addicted to....ummm.....U2U's.
I love getting them, and sending them. I refresh my Internet Explorer every so often just to see if I got one while reading or posting. I have an applause U2U that I recieved 2 weeks ago, and I can't bring myself to delete it. I....need help. Thank you for letting me share this with you all......
Where are the refreshments?

I can't delete my applause U2U either.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What does a applause U2U look like anyways? I wanna send one to myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't think you can send one to yourslef. It will say APPLAUSE in the subject line, sent from the forum staff, basically thanking you for your contribution to the particular thread, and mine had a 250 point bonus with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
all hail U2U

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Everyone u2u observer with a hi, he says he doesnt get enough u2u's and is most definitely not feeling the collective love.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat

Originally posted by Nerdling

Me too

I have 214 u2u's ...jeez

WTF?????

Don't you delete the old U2Us that you've already read?

I delete alot, but i tend to have long winded conversations with people over u2u so i like to keep them.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They look like this

Applause!
A member of the forum staff, , has applauded your activity on the thread titled,How many Republicans here who are pissed off at Politically Correctness?.
Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 250 point bonus, keep up the good work.
Do not reply to this U2U.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hmm, applause, interesting...

Alright, given the popularity of U2Us, we HAVE to create a club for it. So, I guess we should call it the:

ATS U2U CLUB

(Yes, I think we should include the
's)

Hmm, does this sound good to the admins?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
They look like this

Applause!
A member of the forum staff, , has applauded your activity on the thread titled,How many Republicans here who are pissed off at Politically Correctness?.
Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 250 point bonus, keep up the good work.
Do not reply to this U2U.

I want one of those, Val too, we slaved our guts over our 10+ page terror thread!

/end whine

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
so how do we join the almighty U2U club ?

drive by on a post in the forum

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join