It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of fireballs are falling from the sky

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In recent days, in my country, many great bright fireballs are falling from the sky and these are the reports in brief.

12 October
Latina

13 October:

Rome
Campobasso
Pesaro
Palermo
Varese

1st October

Garda's Lake

Some days Ago:

Trento
Capua

14 October

Unknow Place

Medias aren't giving much importance to these events but i think there is something of strange, specially if you know about the comet that SHOULD impact with earth on 28-29 October and i remember the last hoax about this kind of events...
I don't know what think...we have all seen Armageddon and these events seems to be a confirmation of what should happen during the end of this month but, of course, no one can know the truth.
I add that one of them was seen by my mom and hers fellow workers approximately 2 tweeks ago.
About 13 October sighting, i assume that could be linked all with the same fireball
Any news about fireballs from the world?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Can you find any links on this,

would it be worth trying to get some pics on this objects,

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No seen fire balls.
But there has been some ball lightning.
Are there pictuers any where of these fire balls?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This sounds awesome.
Have the fireballs caused any damage or injuries?
Has anyone examined one after it has fallen?Is there any residual material left behind that could be analysed?

I found a similar story from 2004,in Spain:

www.cnn.com...

L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Can you find any links on this,

would it be worth trying to get some pics on this objects,

These news come from some web-newspapers (TGCOM, Corriere,Repubblica, ANSA) and there are some witnesses from bulletin boards
i should translate all articles and witnesses correlated to these events.
However when i have some time to spent, i'll translate a detailed witness report.

and this news come from Phoenix
www.eastvalleytribune.com...

These fireballs were great but some are fallen in the water and others broke up in the sky, but they were different from a usual fireball

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks, this is quite interesting,

will also see what i can find on this,

L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've checked the other thread about the comet and....

Comet is Not Colliding with Earth, Russian Scientists Say
(EUNN) London - Scientists from Russia's central observatory near St. Petersburg have denied a prediction that a giant comet will collide with the Earth in late October, a spokesman for the Pulkovo Observatory said.

Some media reported earlier this month that Russian astronomer Nikolai Fedorovsky has predicted an October 28 collision of a huge comet with the Earth, which will allegedly unleash devastating tsunamis, earthquakes and avalanches.

Sergei Smirnov, an observatory spokesman said: "Our research does not support media reports that a comet will collide with the Earth in late October."

Smirnov said the astronomer Fedorovsky, who even failed to name the scientific institute he belongs to, is simply seeking publicity.

He said astronomers currently observe potentially dangerous celestial bodies using special search systems.

Smirnov said objects larger than 100 meters in diameter or more are considered dangerous. If one were to hit the Earth, it would cause a regional disaster comparable to the explosion of the Tunguska meteorite in Siberia in 1908.

Objects larger than one kilometer in diameter would cause a continental catastrophe, he added.

"A collision with an object larger than 10 kilometers in diameter would cause a global disaster," Smirnov said. "Such disasters occur once in dozens of millions of years, and are followed by serious climatic changes."

He said a large asteroid could approach the Earth in 2028, and said that if it then changes orbit, the possibility of a collision on its next rendezvous with the Earth in 2030 would increase.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
hey there L3X,

i know this article isn't about sightings in or near Italy, but it tells that there
is 'lights' in the skies, all over the place, as of late.

Tel Aviv Sighting: UFO or plane?
www.ynetnews.com...

the photo shows a ?fireball? meteor? vapor-trail?...
if you read it, note the flow of reasoning by the reporter
to get to their 'It's most likely a ...' conclusion.

~L~

L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

hey there L3X,

i know this article isn't about sightings in or near Italy, but it tells that there
is 'lights' in the skies, all over the place, as of late.

Tel Aviv Sighting: UFO or plane?
www.ynetnews.com...

the photo shows a ?fireball? meteor? vapor-trail?...
if you read it, note the flow of reasoning by the reporter
to get to their 'It's most likely a ...' conclusion.

~L~

No problem, we should use this thread as a collection of all sighting from the begin of this month to the early days of the next one.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Orionid meteor shower - move along.... Peaks on the 21st if you are interested so look UP....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Orionid meteor shower - move along.... Peaks on the 21st if you are interested so look UP....

Shower indeed! Maybe the Orionid meteors have decided to come in for a landing this time instead of just whizzing past us. Those fireballs are coming DOWN!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
[edit on 16-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh Crap.
This IS BAD

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If there a lot of meteors falling that perhaps means we have just gone through the path of a comet? Thats were most of the meteor showers come from anyway.

i can't think why there would be some more other just one area though.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This shower is from the big daddy of comets - Halley's....

top topics

join