It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, now i'm a believer!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok

I appreciate the help from everyone and their suggestions.

Honestly what is the point of me proclaiming something that I have absolutely no belief in..

I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment, and I am truely sorry if I have..

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
That's so weird. How long have you lived in this place? Do you know anything about it's history? Is this the first experience you've had there? Do you plan to stay?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblin
Ok

Honestly what is the point of me proclaiming something that I have absolutely no belief in..

I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment, and I am truely sorry if I have..

Just keep what I said in mind so you never feel that a situation is hopeless. Those cratures try to oppress people and to make them feel helpless. Never let that happen to you. Powerful help is available to all who ask.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
That's so weird. How long have you lived in this place? Do you know anything about it's history? Is this the first experience you've had there? Do you plan to stay?

Hi There
Lived here for roughly a year and a half, never felt or seen anything like this before in my life, yeah, as of now it feels the exact same way as it has always felt, plus, even though I bailed out the first time, i'm not the type of person to back down easily..

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the replies people, as for the priest thing, I just couldn't go through with that, solely for my own beliefs.

If, and I sincerely hope that it doesn't happen again I will act on how I see fit at that time, if it means bailing out again then I will, if I somehow find the strength to stand my ground I will..

Honestly, what would be the worst outcome if I did stand my ground, in all reality what can something like that do to you?

It's one of your guardians using heavy tactics to awaken you to the reality of paranormal entities. You already were aware through the older photos that supernatural beings do exist and so your guardian wanted to prove they exist.

The reason for the frightening tactics is because they are the most unimaginably loving, kind, beautiful beings you or anyone could ever imagine, and in order to not be used by us more aggressive humans the gentle beings put on a big frightening stageshow to give humans the impression that they are really terrifying beings and not the gentle harmless beings that they really are.

It cannot maintain its energy for long and will revert to its small elf size after a while.

You could possibly experience a small elf presence in your home next. It will be about 2-3 feet tall and just pitter patter around like a little child. They are 110% harmless and I just spent an hour with one yesterday and had a wonderful time.

Seriously they are unbelievably wonderful beings and they only use these dark manifestations and the little tricks to make a big frightening impression to compensate for the reality that they are tiny harmless beings.

So just remain calm and be friendly to anything that appears. It might put on a frightening charade at first but after a while it will realize you are not afraid and will quit wasting its energy and will revert to its elf size and be friendly to you too.

Relax you are perfectly safe.

==============================================

And just to prove my point I hereby command in the name of All Mighty God that every dark entity or spirit in the world come to me now to prove if they have one drop of power.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm just watching The Agony and The Ecstasy which is the biographical story of Michelangelo, starring Charlton Heston. And the old pope or leader is in his death bed with everyone feeling sorry for him thinking he is about to die, and Michelangelo comes in and says he isn't going to finish painting the chapel. The old dying pope says "I order you to finish it" and Michelangelo says, "Why should I, you didn't finish your work". This made the old pope so mad he got out of bed to beat Michelangelo and realized he was healed and wouldn't die after all. So it's one classic example of how negative behaviour can generate positive results by forcing people to alter their life course.

I should add that I had a black shadow man appear in my home trying to frighten me years ago. He switched lights on and even lit candles right in front of me. All types of magic happened around him. But it was simply a little elf making a big shadow as I found out later.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ok

I believe you and know what you mean. Who wants people to look at them like they are either crazy or a liar? People usually avoid saying things people would find to be not credible, it can affect your credibility. I know from experience.
Here is my contribution. I met a lady about 20 years ago who was about 70 at the time. In her town, she was the local ghostbuster, literally. When folks had something in their house going bump in the night, they discreetly sought her out. She did it for free, and those she helped usually did not associate with her in public. She went to church, but many people there didn't like her, and thought she was evil. I found her to be sweet, kind, and sincere. It doesn't sound like your thing is ongoing, but if it continues, maybe you can find someone like her. I really enjoyed my two visits with her, and learned things such as that she couldn't communicate with spirits until she was 65! She told me her guide on the other side smoked cigars, which I found odd at the time. And she said there are no evil spirits, but there are mischievous ones who enjoy scaring people. She told me there was no reason to fear spirits, and I never have. But then again, I've never seen one. I'd likely react as you did. Anyway, take care.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nice stroy - I believe you had these experiences though I won't try to explain them to you - I can't. I've had a similar experience (almost identical actually) many years ago in an apartment I rented in Los Angeles. I won't go into the details here, but suffice it to say that I was scared into leaving the place forever. After a few years I began to dismiss the whole episode as personal paranoia or unfounded fears of a young, naive person living alone...

Then somehting happened to put the nail in the coffin (a poor analogy perhaps): I was at a dinner awards banquet - at my seating was a large table of twelve or so others - all strangers except for my date. Not sure how the conversation turned to 'ghost stories', but one lady started to recount this 'presence' in an apartment she had at one time that would not leave her alone, etc, etc. She wound through her tale, with remarkable similarities to my own encounter. I said nothing, but definately had goosbumps crawling through my skin listening to her. When she was finished, again without relaying anything of my own, I happened to ask her where exactly this apartment was located. My heart was beating furiously as she slowly mouthed out the exact same address of the apartment I used to live in...

What possible forces could have put two former residents of the exact same apartment, complete strangers to each other, together at a dinner years later, and both having the same spooky experience that eventually caused them to leave in fright forever?

Anyway - thanks for providing a place to get this off my chest - I've been reluctant to talk or even think about it for a very long time...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow
Yeah that in itself is creepy. That must have really set you off...finding a tentant of the very same apartment yrs later. Was the spook a shadow person, ghost....do you remember? Just curious

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mostly it was just an inescapable feeling that someone or something was in the room with me. The skin-crawling fear-like certaintly was overwhelming. I usually had to leave the building for awhile. If a friend was with me during such an occurrence, they sometimes felt it as strongly as me, sometimes not. It was a small place - a studio apartment. Manifestations included window curtains or other light fabrics moving, plant leaves rustling - even with all the windows closed and no fans, etc., blowing, candles flickering, objects displaced, somtimes missing altogether. Never saw a figure of any kind, black or otherwise, but the absolute no doubt that there was something/someone in there sharing/observing was utterly real. Never troubled me during sleep - no nightmares, sudden awakenings or anything like that. Always in late afternnon early evening, no other times.

Apologies to the original poster - didn't mean to take away from your thread... Actually I'd prefer not talking about this anymore...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If this entity wanted to hurt you it would have already.

Instead of throwing the door opened while you were sleeping it just as easily could have smashed you in the head with a closk radio or something.

Talk to it next time. Tell it you know it is there. Ask it what it wants. Ask it for the lottery numbers!

PS: If it gives you the lottery numbers please post them here since it was my idea. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dude I would shart myself if that happened to me...I feel scared for you...But keep us updated if anything else happens...Hope it all goes well for you

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Probed

I'm sorry, but that is just so unbelievable to me, why wouldn't the"elf" just show itself if it was trying to be friendly. What would be the point of scaring the livinf daylights out of me?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by roblin]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Roblin, I am quite used to people scoffing at elves appearing before people, and you know best what you saw that day, but still, in this particular realm, I would say anything is possible. If you saw a dark figure, and it didn't look like an elf shadow, it likely wasn't. I have heard a number of peoples accounts of interacting with little people, and I am not doubting them, though I have not seen one myself, at least not definitively. Have any other paranormal events occured in your life? I have noticed that it is often the case that people either experience a number of these things, or none. Just curious.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hereby command in the name of All Mighty God that every dark entity or spirit in the world come to me now to prove if they have one drop of power.
probed by grays.
So, have you had any luck?
I haven't. But I have only being doing this type of thing for 20 years or so. The dark entities are either very sneaky, shy, afraid, powerless, or don't exist. I have found that many people are not comfortable when they are around someone who is calling out and challenging the dark forces. I have been warned many times that I shouldn't do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Blackguard
I wasn't scoffing, I am just trying to figure all this out. This is the first time that it has ever happened to me, and from what you say I could be in for some more. That truely terrifies me, I really don't want to have to confront that thing, I will if i have to for my own sanity...

Do you know what, it has got to me all day today, i seriously havent stopped thinking about it, trying to think of a rational reason for it..

Also my neighbour tested his car lights when he drove in tonight and they do not cast any shadows into my flat.

I asked him what he saw last night, he said that when he walked into my flat, which was in darkness, he walked straight into the living room expecting to see a burgular, what he saw, in the corner, fully in the corner like it was partially melted into it, was a tall slim roundish very dark shadow, he said he felt instantly sick, must have been the fear I guess. He reckons he stood there transfixed for about 5 secs then bolted for the door as well.

I

[edit on 16-10-2006 by roblin]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
roblin

I believe that something supernatural happened to you that night. My belief would come as a surprise to many who know me, since my background is scientific/technical and I always demand "proof".

But I had a situation happen to me many years ago. I won't post the details here at this time, but suffice it to say that I was convinced that night and I remain convinced that there are other-worldly beings.

This may be a once in a lifetime experience. Mine happened only that once.

Jensouth had an excellent idea about getting a pet like a cat or dog. They are a million times more intutitive than we humans are, and can help to alert you if there is a presence in your flat. But I wouldn't get a kitten or puppy; a middle aged or older pet is better, imo.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Great post I fully believe in these things espically after some of the things I have experienced in my house, some of the rooms in my house i'm constantly on edge.

I myself wouldn't go down the route of exorcism/belssings no becuase of beliefs but I've read about a few cases where familys had a ghost/spirt exorcised and a few months later the spirt came back much much worse than before.

most ghosts/spirts etc are i'm sure just curious and don't mean to scare you however some have different agendas i'm afraid

I hope everything blows over for you I know how scary it can be these things can come about for many reasons could be time of year, could be certain years. In my house things tend to happen from around october to november and then from feb to march.

Can I ask how long you have lived in your house and also if you feel ok to answer have you had any strong negitive feelings recently like arguements with someone etc there is a theory that some ghosts/polterguiests sometimes are caused negitive feelings

Great post though full of info and it intriuged me that your neighbour also experienced it i'm glad to hear you have a camera by you too i've done that since my experience however I think if I actually saw something I'd be too scared to take a photo lol

Hope everything goes well for you and you get good nights sleep

Alan

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have had a few weird experiences along these lines, and so i definitly beleive you.. i was actually seeking out having this experience thou.. i had some pretty bad results.. anyways! you should deal with this, in whatever way you see fit asap, the longer you let this thing hang around, the more powerful it can become. happy hunting!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
roblin, I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Please don't confront any evil spirits....get the hell out of there if you have to...I'm truly concerned.

I'll check back in the morning, or later tonight before I go to sleep.... you may already be rising to a new day, aren't you 12 hours ahead of the states? Keep us informed.
Jennifer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join