It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman in Montana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
As far as portholes go. I dont believe there are any such things

Haven't you ever been on a boat?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
to all who disagree...i could really give a rats ass whether you all believe me or not. i didn't know ATS threads were only for people who are well versed in the English language. The only reason i expounded on the other events and occurences around the area was to give a closer in depth look to what I am dealing with.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey canneverdecide...I have a quick question that has nothing to do with any of your stories, which are quite interesting btw. Do you know a family with the last name of Boyd? My brother went to college with someone from Bozeman, which is why I ask.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Ashnoth]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Glad to see you back CND. Could you please answer some of the questions, some of the other posters asked. Im fascinated by the Jerry Rice bobble head doll.

Im still interested in any of your other experiences.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes!

Responding to questions would certainly be a start.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well, first of i live in livingston, montana and i havent seen or heard anything like that, wasnt the mothman supposedly never heard from again after the bridge accident? I could be wrong. as for demons, i am a strong believer in demonic forces, i have had experiments in where some weird stuff happened, but i wont go into that, could it have been i dunno, a brown bear or mountain lion? we do have an overpopulation of mountain lions around here.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ok well i know for sure it wasnt a mountain lion or a bear. hell maybe it was bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I was just wondering I see a bunch of posts about mothman but Unlike alot of other subjects I havent seen any pictures or videos of it. If im wrong about that please inform me because I am intrested in the subject.

Great site btw.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's sort of difficult to make an transdeminsional being sit still long enough to get a good quality video of photo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but try the above or maybe you can use the search function too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My family saw a strange creature before but, it may have been a wolf or coyote. Though it did some how cross through a very tricky electric fence in a moment, and also freaked the living # out of our horses which coyotes and wolves don't do (Note: coyote and wolf will get there asses kicked by horses). It didn't seem to fly but, it was very eiry. Maybe this was a simualar creature or being.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by halfmask]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
canneverdecide, did you by any chance notice if it had red eyes? cause all sightings of mothman that I've heard/read about said it has red eyes.

[edit on 10/26/2006 by scorpionxx]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
sorry for my delay in responding...so anyways..i have come to a conclusion of sorts...I think it is a demon that i saw. it all adds up. as for the talking bobble head doll...well thats just plain unexplainable wierdness. it says all the stuff it was made to without any of the electronics that made it work. its like chucky goes to the NFL. i really think this plot of land is a hot spot for paranormal activity. any further posts would be appreciated

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Can you take a picture of this Bobble-head?

Please?

I'm interested!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Bozeman, montana is the place i wanna go to live in a few years time i hope the mothmen are still there then becuse i wanna photograph one (it prob aint as easy as it sounds) i always wanted to become a criptid hunter in my spare time. Thanks for imforming us on this next time you go near the area again take a camera with you just incase they decide to return.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I would imagine that if someone tried to take a photo of a mothman, they would get VERY angry.... Mite get dangerous....

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canneverdecide
my dad was lookin to untangle his lure from a nearby bush.

That sounds kinda wrong dude..

I have nothing to add to this thread so I'll be on my way now..

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What did you mean by "untangable"?????

Can you explain?

Please?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Anyone that has done any fishing at all has "tangled up" their fly or lure in a bush, tree, etc on a backcast. This shouldnt be of any consideration at all but some of the paranormal anomalies need to be further explored and explained.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join