It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ok folks, show or age or your appalling lack of taste.

My first celebrity crush was Erik Estrada from Chips.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Christan Bale, he was just cute in a couple movies I saw him in. I just had no idea who he was at the time.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Mills twins, Haley and Donna.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Gabriel... that chick from Hercules...She was Xena's sidekick. It turns out she is lesbian. Go figure.:rolleyes:

...Please don't expect me to know her real name!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ok this is kind of embarrasing, but the first time anyone ever set my heart aflutter was when I first saw Louis Jourdan in the 1958 film gigi

www.filmreference.com...

and no that doesn't make me as old as you think!
I remember my older brother asking what's up with you, when I was daydreaming about my love for Louis after the film, ' ohhh nothing ' I sighed with a soppy grin all over my face. I thought I'd love him forever. I think my crush lasted about a week

I must add that I too was mesmerised by Erik Estrada's smile once, ohhh and Romano from TJ hooker was another big crush, I could go on but umm I think I'd better stop there!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I guess I'd have to say Madonna...that's pretty embarrassing too.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" and Elizabeth Montgomery from"Bewitched"; I had a total crush on both of them. So sad...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sylvia Kristel, the chick who was the first Emmanuel. My stepdad had a whole bunch of tapes that he would record her movies on late night cable. He didn't know I knew he was a perv.
He also didn't know that I knew where he kept them. I had to be sure I rewound them to the proper point where he left off or I would've gotten busted.

Peace

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sally Fields, The flying Nun, Of course............for anyone who can remember,LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My first crush was Joan Collins!!

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My first crushes were kind of all at the same time, can't remember which one was first so I'll list all 3. Anyone remember that old show called "Fury"? I had such a huge crush on Peter Graves in that show. Plus I was also in love with William Shatner as Captain Kirk and Dezi Arnez (Ricky Ricardo). Sigh....those were the first of many crushes. Now I'm older and wiser and realize what a bunch of losers most hollywood people are and really don't get crushes. Gotta admit that Orlando Bloom is quite the hottie though....

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Sylvia Kristel, the chick who was the first Emmanuel. My stepdad had a whole bunch of tapes that he would record her movies on late night cable. He didn't know I knew he was a perv.
He also didn't know that I knew where he kept them. I had to be sure I rewound them to the proper point where he left off or I would've gotten busted.

Peace

Ha, that's really quite hilarious and revealing. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My first crush was Debbie Harry from Blondie....cor!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Jenna Jameson.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
VICTORIA PRINCIPAL!

Not now; back in the 80's when Dallas was on TV. And, OMG, I never realized she bared so much skin until I did an image search! Its a good thing the internet wasn't around back then for me.

all-pictures-photos.com/images/victoria-principal/victoria-principal-039-img.jpg

[edit on 17-10-2006 by CreeWolf]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, there was Purdee (?sp), Joanna Lumley, from The New Avengers

The woman from Tizwas who's name escapes me now

And, Bizzarely, Destiny Angel from Captain Scarlett

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
christina ricci. oh my freakin god.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
sadly i dont have one

or do i?

CX

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Kelly Le Brock!

That kinda changed after i saw her acting abilities.

CX.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Andy Gibb, the youngest brother of the Bee Gees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join