It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK attacked the Hawaian Islands???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Okay.

I Just was watching CNN. FYI Hawaii just experianced a major earthquake. Is the proximity of this to the NK Nuke Test just coincidence? Power has gone out across area where "earthquake" occured. We wont find out for a while about what has really happened either way. Remember during the 9/11 attacks, it took nearly a whole week to describe what had really happened. AM I ON TO SOMETHING??? Posts and Comments Please!

[edit on 15-10-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
NO.

The earthquake was centered near KONA on the big Island of Hawaii. That island is really just one big (two big) volcanos. It's been erupting there for 20 years. Large earthmovements in a high volcanic area are natural and expected.

BTW .. I've been to Kona and stayed there for a week. VERY beautiful place. I hiked on lava flows that we weren't supposed to be on (stupid thing to do!!) and watched the lava flow into the ocean making BIG steam clouds that rose in the air and were visible for miles and miles. The VOG gave me severe headaches and I believe it changed my sinus' ... I never got headaches before going and since the VOG ... BIG sinus headaches!!

.. the hotel was haunted as well. It wasn't far from where they did human sacrifices long ago ....

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hey flyersfan give that dude a break !!!
It could be a NK EMP Test
. I don't think our good friend
GWBush would tell us .

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, XFIRE_DATA, however there is an existing thread about the earthquake in Hawaii.

It's located in:
Fragile Earth>>No Electricity in Hawai ?? 6.3 magnitude earthquake(update 6.6)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closing ...

[edit: to add location]

[edit on 10/15/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join