It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophetic gift of Lavrenty...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thought I would share a prophecy with you.........

The Elder often liked to converse with his beloved spiritual children about the end times, about how one must be vigilant.
"Today we vote - that's all right; it's still not for a single leader over the whole world.
But if a vote should be taken for one -- this is already [the antichrist] and one mustn't vote." He also said: "The war will be such that no one will remain anywhere, only in the ravines.'

He said there will remain only two or three governments, and they will say: "Let us choose for ourselves one king over the whole world�.

"In the last times they will banish the true Christians; then let the old and feeble at least grab onto a wheel and run after them.

Batiushka often repeated his talks about antichrist: "The time will come when they will petition for one king on earth.
And people will be strictly registered. [The census takers] will come into the house, and the wife will begin to persuade her husband: 'Come, husband, let's sign up. After all, we have children, else we won't be able to buy anything for them.' And the husband will say: 'Dear wife, do as you please, but I am ready to die rather than sign up with Antichrist.' .... Such a moving picture of the future," concluded the elder.

............."The third World War will be not for repentance, but for destruction." A sister asked: Then all will perish?" "No, if believers are washed with blood they will be joined to the ranks of martyrs, but the non-believers will go to hell," replied Batiushka. "And until the number of fallen angels is restored, the Lord will not come to judge.

"But in the last time [i.e., at the very end I the Lord will add to the number of angels from those living who are written in the Book of Life, in order to make up the number of the fallen.

link .......
www.apostle1.com...

join