It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interment Camps for Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Given the fact that Muslim bashing seems high on the agenda here in the UK and USA (to a degree) is there a potential for further 9/11-7/7 type events to occur with the sole purpose of blaming Muslims for the attacks and also as a excuse to attack Iran.

The Muslim communities especially in the UK are gettig a rough ride at the moment and if events as described above were to happen then I am sure many otherwise peaceful Muslims may react strongly to such events. When this occurs what is the likelyhood of our Muslim communities being rounded up and placed in internment camps, for their own safety of course, the usual lie.

There are rumours of camps in America, I've not heard of anything in the UK yet but I would not be suprised if there were some. If these rumours are true then the camps must be there for a reason, and there cannot be many reasons to have camps, its either for civil unrest or possible natural/man made disaster.

All this attention of our Muslim communities must be for a reason as it seems today the only people who commit terrorist acts are Muslims. (according to the Media, Bush/Blair) I dont know whats happened to all the other terrorist groups but no one seems to mention them any more.

If such events did take place how would the none Muslim population deal with it, would people swallow the usual lies, would they help Muslims or would it be lynch law let loose on the streets.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

There are rumours of camps in America, I've not heard of anything in the UK yet but I would not be suprised if there were some. If these rumours are true then the camps must be there for a reason, and there cannot be many reasons to have camps, its either for civil unrest or possible natural/man made disaster.

I agree with you when you say Muslim "bashing" (or whatever you wish to call it) is high on the agenda, but the likelyhood of camps in the UK being kept secret is slim. Least of all, there just isn't the room to hide such camps. They would be noticed by someone. Unless you use disused army camps, but there are few of them left as any unused Army housing has been sold off to housing associations.

Thats not to say it wont happen, but the chance of there being camps now is very small.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yes, we are all run by evil racist white people who happen to be the only racist people in the world, and they get off on locking up all the muslims, even though they haven't even attacked 'all muslims' or even have a problem with them

Muslims are not getting a bashing. Notice Jack Staw only wanted the particular women to take off her veil WHEN SHE WAS TALKING TO HIM.

The muslim teacher that was banned from school was TOLD BY THE STUDENTS THAT THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND OR ENGAGE WITH THEM/HER WHILST WEARING A VEIL.

Muslims are simply being too touchy. How do they expect people to react when they can't outwright codemn the actions of the home-grown terrorists, or even millitant in palestine? There is always a....well foreign policy is the cause, its not our fault...etc

Every religous person in this country gets second class treatment to Atheists.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Peyres]

CX

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I can't see them rounding up all the muslims here, not a chance of it. It would turn even the most peacefull person from any culture against our country.

As for using camps, by the looks of it the disused army camps have already been thought about by John Reid, did'nt he mention them being used as part of the prison overcrowding solution?

Maybe they using them for prisoners, or maybe they are warming them up for other uses?

CX.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
what would be more usefull in the UK would be asbo-camps.. Three strikes and you get a little holliday.

I suspect this has being going on for years under the cover story of "Butlins"

Offenders are transported in Vaxhaul Nova's, and the whole thing is a cover for testing mind altering drugs lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They did it for japanese during world war 2, why wouldn't they do it again for muslim? It's ignorant to say otherwise. Anyone with a big knowing of WW2 would be able to say how much time did it take to round up all japanese in the US? And were the camps already built, if not, how many time does it took to built them?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Chavs and Scallies obviously pose the greatest threat to the very fabric of British society, far more so than even the most twisted islamofacist.
I give a big thumbs up
to that strategy

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They did it for japanese during world war 2, why wouldn't they do it again for muslim? It's ignorant to say otherwise. Anyone with a big knowing of WW2 would be able to say how much time did it take to round up all japanese in the US? And were the camps already built, if not, how many time does it took to built them?

Thanks

Well we aren't at war with Islam, no matter what people like to believe, we aren't. Do you really think we want to send our troops to get RPG's wedged into their torso's? No Just for the sake of attacking muslims?

America was at war with Japan.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
We interred Japanese and some German residents of the United States in concentration camps during WWI (of course we didn't have gas chambers and kill then etc. like Germany). but since that the U.S. government admitted that it did something wrong and remunerated the people or thieir familes

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't know how much time they spent rounding up all the Japanese, but I remember reading that the US asked for Japanese citizens living in countries friendly to the US, and those countries, mostly South-American, "exported" their Japanese to the US camps.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
well, if there is an attack that is worse than 9/11...

then i wouldn't be surprised
it would be similar to the american internment of japanese people
not the internment of minorities on nazi germany

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure where the idea that the US administration is "Muslim-bashing" comes from. It's quite possibly different in the UK, but here in the US, pretty much all politicians spend a great deal of time tiptoeing around the difference between how awesome and great "normal" Muslims are, versus how evil "Islamofascists" twist the Quran.

I'm more worried about the empty prisons being built here and there that could be used for everyone; the elite only recognize one race, and that's themselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
I'm not sure where the idea that the US administration is "Muslim-bashing" comes from. It's quite possibly different in the UK,

Well, no one said anything about the US, but here in the UK there does seem to be an emphasis on "muslim related" news on TV and in the papers. Such as the Veil debate, integration and such like. It does seem to have come to a head over the past few weeks with many stories emerging.

But, that could just be down to the news channels, like when one kid gets bitten by a dog, all of a sudden there are another 10 attacks in the week. They neglect to say that in the previous week there were as many and the week before that, but it's the style of reporting were they lump stories of similiar ilk all together.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The OP briefly mentioned the US.

But complaints of anti-Muslim political sentiments in the US have surfaced here and there, which I just don't get, given the amount of swooning most people do about the subject.

You'd know how it is in the UK better than I, just pointing out affairs here.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
The OP briefly mentioned the US.

Indeed he did. My bad...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Peyres, I'm talking about all the events since 9/11, and what do you mean home grown terrorists, do you mean the ones the media told us about and that 1 dodgy photo. From that evidence we are told the perparators were 4 Muslim Men, no public enquiry and we take the word of a police force that we know has fabricated evidence in previous terrorist attacks. And if many none Muslims dont believe who was responsible for 7/7 why would you expect the Muslim community to condem the action if they too dont believe the story.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Magicmushroom, you need to read this article:

icssa.org...

It is about some recent comments made by some police guy at a private meeting:

Last week, Commissioner Blair, speaking at a closed private meeting, reiterated his claims about future attacks and suggested that the British people should "brace themselves for a truly appalling act of terror". (3) According to details leaked by an shocked insider who was present at the meeting, Blair suggested that following this act of terorrism, "people would be talking quite openly about internment", also giving the impression that he would be leading the pro-internment lobby.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the scarey thing about that, is if/when a major attack happens on UK or too some degree US soil what happens to public feeling in the UK. As the other posts in this thread state, there is a great deal of UK Muslim hype at the moment in the press, and it does seem "guided".

The mainstream media is feeding from it at the moment, and as with all "big" stories the uk the press are very good at rolling them out for weeks on end.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks Inside I have read this before. Its great is it not when the police can say were going to be attacked again for sure and with the use of chemical agents. Its strange how the police know so much but not enough to stop the attack.

As far as I'm concerned we are being preped for an attack with the sole purpose to spread fear and use it as an excuse to inter Muslims, dissenters and anybody who dossent cow tow to the Faschist state, plus its the same recipe for the USA. Lets face it when you want to invade other countries, rob the people of their resources and kill plenty of the indigenous population, you cannot have dissenters, the perceived enemy in your midst.

No the powers in charge are working to a plan, they are creating the terrorist events, they want us hating Muslims, and to be suspicious of everyone, they want us the people police to spy on them and report them for any suspicious activity or sedition. Such methods have been in use before and are now, you know like the MEN telling people to shop their neighbour if they suspect them of benefit fraud.

People will be falling overthemselves to sort the Muslims out in the UK (cannot speak for US) all those people who think they get a better deal etc. they will want to settle old scores. Thats the plan, its a light the blue touch paper and sit back and watch the fun. It will be difficult to stop people from reacting this way, the mob rule mentality will kick in and lots of innocent people are going to get hurt.

new topics

top topics

join