It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try and argue this. I dare ya!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo
Hate the government all you want BUT LEAVE THE INNOCENT PPL OUT OF IT!!!! They started it... We're going to finish it!

Ok, everything aside. Iraqi people are also hard working people with families. Even they were trying to put food on their family's tables and then US attacked.

Now we have reports of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead and dying everyday.

Wat makes your government any better than a terrorist? Do you think they value human life?

If killing thousands of innocent civilians is the way you are gonna finish it then its sad to see that you are also a terrorist.

Nothing can justify the Iraq war. Iraq was attacked when it was not a threat to US. Same goes for afghanistan.

Terrorists are not sitting in a pack in a city or a country. They are everywhere. Declaring war on countries and turning them into rubble in hopes of killing some terrorists is not the way to do it. What pisses me off even more is that people still try to justify this war when its clear that the gov. doesnt give a rats ass about human life and only pursuing its own agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Every american know the Iraq war is BS, but we can't do anything about it because of the people that are in control.

Democrats, Republicans, Lobbiest's, Large Corporations, the general populus doesn't approve of most of the action being taken be our corrupt government in the US, but what do we do?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Ok, everything aside. Iraqi people are also hard working people with families. Even they were trying to put food on their family's tables and then US attacked.

There isnt a nation on earth that doesnt have good, honest, hard working people who are just trying to provide a better life for them and there familys!.... I was just refering to the attacks on 9/11... Were we in Iraq before 9/11? As far as im concerned you can thank those pieces of s*** who attacked us in th first place... Afhganistan was a safe haven for Al Qaeda. That country needed a something done with it.... Iraq did need a regime change... However thats not a case to go and attack a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...But im open to any kind skepticism...

Originally posted by half_mindedNow we have reports of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dead and dying everyday.
Wat makes your government any better than a terrorist? Do you think they value human life?

And you surely dont believe that america is solely the one to blame for all those innocent peoples deaths... EVERYONE should be held accountable for there actions... Terrorist included... Its sad it really is... War is hell though.... Answer me this... when has there ever been a war that there has been ZERO collateral damage?

Heres another quick question... Was it america that went overseas and killed over 3000 innocent ppl? Oh No, That was osama and the rest of his hood rats.... The best excuse for 9/11 these son of a bitchs can come up with is something that happened over 10 years ago that didnt involve them in the first place... " Those INFEDELS they desicrated holy land with there footsteps that makes me bery angwy".. Does that give them the reason to kill over 3,000 INNOCENT americans in a single day? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!............ As far as im concerned they dug there own graves!.

And ALL the deaths of the innocent iraqis somehow fall squarely on the shoulders of the US forces??? Has it occured to you that the terrorists are the ones doing the suicide missions in hopes of killing as many of these innocent people? They kill there own??? Thats ok thought because theyre 'muslim'..... Give me a break!

Originally posted by half_mindedNothing can justify the Iraq war. Iraq was attacked when it was not a threat to US. Same goes for afghanistan.

Boy do we have a homer here... Afghinstan was f***ed as soon as Osama and the rest of his brady bunch gang attacked america!!! Iraq was by no means friendly with the US.. But did it warrant them an attack from the good ole U. S. of A.? I think you might have an argument there

Originally posted by half_mindedTerrorists are not sitting in a pack in a city or a country. They are everywhere. Declaring war on countries and turning them into rubble in hopes of killing some terrorists is not the way to do it. What pisses me off even more is that people still try to justify this war when its clear that the gov. doesnt give a rats ass about human life and only pursuing its own agenda.

I agree and disagree.. This war has become a political war... Its in the public spotlight to much to be careless when it comes to human life.. If anything we care to much for The innnocent ppl by not using the full capabilities of our military... Iraq could be a parking lott if we so wanted it to be...

Your right when you say terrorist are all over the place.... But for some reason or another we seem to have a bigger problem with them in the ME... Mainly based on there ideaologys. And dont you think this world would be far better off without such hostile ppl? And I disagree with your assessment of amrica being careless with its military might... We arent turning things into ruble, the terrorist are doing that all on there own.. If they would only let us start building schools, Hospitals, shops other various factorys dont ya think things would go a lil smoother?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
so, half minded, why are you scared to tell the truth over there? afraid of being shot? that is how it is over there, is it not? lots of radicals over there, that is why you are scared, and you say your so called," peace", over here. open your mouth like that over there and you end up dead the next morning. another question, why is it your police force people if step out of line get shot. well ill tell ya, it is because there is no control over there. for such a small population compared to the united states, tell me why there is so much violence and killings over there. you would think that for a smaller country there would be less killings and violence, compared to the united states. sounds like a place i want to vacation to. NOT. you keep your wimen covered when they go out somewhere, why, scared of something. maybe if they got wind of the ways of america, and some have, they would leave you. oh,no, we cain't have that, ill kill her when we go back. your religion, if it means so much to you , then follow it." the holy land", give me a break. the holy land is in ones heart, i wonder if you even know what i mean. your peoples can't trust anyone because they been fighting before i was born. you have so many kill, kill people over there. if i were over there id buy a gun and start assassinating killers. this has even got me paranoid. see how stupid this all is when a country has no control over these kinds of peoples. how can one live in harmony in such a place of hell. i went over there and the stares i got, i wonder what they were thinking. let me guess, GO AWAY, right, you know im right. even here i wish i could get rid of all the bad people and put them all on a planet of their own so they can kill one another, but instead i have to forgive, according to god. hate is the root to all evil. so i guess planet earth is the place that someone long ago put all the bad peoples and we multiplied. doommed to never get along , because of hate, for whatever reason. so tell me half minded, just call me crazy for what i believe and i will tell you, for it is the outcome of man.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
so, half minded, why are you scared to tell the truth over there? afraid of being shot? that is how it is over there, is it not? lots of radicals over there, that is why you are scared, and you say your so called," peace", over here. open your mouth like that over there and you end up dead the next morning.

Scred to tell what truth??? What do you mean over here? Do you even know where I am. Do you even know who I am. Why dont you speak up against your government and stop them from killing. You afraid they gonna label you a terrorist and shove you in a camp somehwre?

another question, why is it your police force people if step out of line get shot. well ill tell ya, it is because there is no control over there. for such a small population compared to the united states, tell me why there is so much violence and killings over there. you would think that for a smaller country there would be less killings and violence, compared to the united states. sounds like a place i want to vacation to. NOT.

Which country are you talking about. Which country shoots its own police officers? Ill tell ya that you have no idea what the f*** you r talking about and you think you know everything about other countries. Very typical arrogant person.

you keep your wimen covered when they go out somewhere, why, scared of something. maybe if they got wind of the ways of america, and some have, they would leave you. oh,no, we cain't have that, ill kill her when we go back. your religion, if it means so much to you , then follow it." the holy land", give me a break. the holy land is in ones heart, i wonder if you even know what i mean. your peoples can't trust anyone because they been fighting before i was born. you have so many kill, kill people over there. if i were over there id buy a gun and start assassinating killers. this has even got me paranoid. see how stupid this all is when a country has no control over these kinds of peoples. how can one live in harmony in such a place of hell. i went over there and the stares i got, i wonder what they were thinking. let me guess, GO AWAY, right, you know im right. even here i wish i could get rid of all the bad people and put them all on a planet of their own so they can kill one another, but instead i have to forgive, according to god. hate is the root to all evil. so i guess planet earth is the place that someone long ago put all the bad peoples and we multiplied. doommed to never get along , because of hate, for whatever reason. so tell me half minded, just call me crazy for what i believe and i will tell you, for it is the outcome of man.

You are just one of many ignorant person I have come across thourghout my life who don't know # about the world and think that they are somehow superior to everyone. You have clearly shown which baseless argument and personal attacks that you are not worthy of debate.

Its surprising the Mods do not intevene in such situations when its clear that you have no knowledge of any culture and have shown no actual reasoning or research to be considered for an argument.

I will ignore those comments of yours till you can grow up and start using that thing in ur head, until then rant on.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To all the people who still support Bush and the Iraq war I have one thing to say.

This thread was meant to show that US attacked Iraq when it was not a threat and started the war on lies.

North Korea openly keeps threatening US and they do nothing about it.

It is very clear that this war is not on terror. It was only for oil and other personal agenda otherwise NK would have been attacked by now. Infact, NK should have been attacked before even Iraq. No has been able to successfully refute that point because its very clear now. People can only keep going back to 9/11 and terrorists and blah, blah blah,.....very carefully diverting from the main topic at hand. US only wages war for its own personal interests and not to fight terrorists.

You can continue the muslim bashing and all that but it does not help prove anything. The fact doesnt change that Bush has made a mess of this world for his own personal agenda and lot of people fail to see it. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
OK, let's chill this thread and no more censor circumvention, all right?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join