It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now thats weird.. Why this thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi.. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place or just a waste of time but......

Its weird.. Im watching Planet of Apes on Sci fi, and I cant sleep.. anyone else currently living in my reality?

Edit:

[edit on 15-10-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
HMM, Very odd that you mention this... because I am also watching planet of the apes and am unable to sleep.

In case you don't believe me, its 4:45 AM and it is Sunday, October 15, 2006.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thank you.. now thats weird or is it....... Hehee as the current reality goes. that is good to know you where here with me

good luck at sleeping... its a great show!

OCT 15 4:46 AM

Edit: publised on 4:49.. 3 mins after my post at 4:46
but that brings into question. what time is it really... Okay okay I know its the time that is on your clock. but if you open your mind to something that is not logic then you can think about this in a fun way... By no means I do want to disturb your fragile sense of being
Discuss

[edit on 15-10-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Its funny, every break they advertise for Lunesta, the sleep aid. I don't have a sleep disorder but I just don't want to sleep... I know I should though.

Planet of the Apes is a great movie, what a classic.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ahh Yes its a Demo grahpic program for you.. or "us" please see other threads of mind control to understand this being of TV world... haha its a trip...
thanks for reading into what I said without saying it.. Man we should hang out and go out for a beer
sweet!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I remember watching Planet of the Apes years ago, and it have never had that effect on me- mind you, apparently I could sleep through a nuclear explosion lol!

Ross

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
...apparently I could sleep through a nuclear explosion lol!

Ross

It wasn't a nuclear one. Cheers,

Vitalij

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, I woke up at 4am today. Could not get back to sleep. Itis now 5:30am,sigh.

The only difference is I never watched planet of the apes today, just flipped throught 100 channels of garbage.

new topics

top topics

join