It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a Painted Horse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My friend told me that there is a book called that about political conspiracies and that it's scary, I googled it but I couldn't find anything. Anybody know about it?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You had the name wrong; the title is "Behold a pale horse" by William Cooper.

Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the Secret Government, and UFOs.

Bill is a lucid, rational and powerful speaker whose intent is to inform and to empower his audience. Standing room only is normal. His presentation and information transcend partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests. He has spoken to many groups throughout the United States and has appeared regularly on many radio talk shows and on television.

In 1988 Bill decided to "talk" due to events then taking place worldwide, events which he had seen plans for back in the early 70s. Since Bill has been "talking" he has correctly predicted the lowering of the Iron Curtain, the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the invasion of Panama. All Bill's predictions were on record well before the events occurred. Bill is not a psychic. His information comes from Top Secret documents that he read while with the Intelligence Briefing Team and from over 17 years of thorough research. Link

Sounds like a very interesting read. Anyone out there read it?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I haven't read it but revealing classified information is a felony the last time I checked.

Also, none of the things that you mentioned happened in an impromptu fashion.

Every one was the product of years of investigations, covert operations, and very highly publicized diplomacy.

I'm not sure that one would need classified documents to predict that the US would go after Noriega, that the glasnost and perestroika would lead eventually to the removal of the Berlin Wall or even the fall of the Soviet Union.

That's just my take on the quote above.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Grady, Grady--

I should think at your age, (I'm no kid, either), you should have lost your naiveté on matters like this many years ago----

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Any chance the mods or someone could invite this Bill Cooper to join us for a good ole fashioned ATS Q&A Session? Might be interesting to see what he has to tell...

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
William Cooper was shot by Apache County Sheriff on November 5th, 2001 on his front lawn in Eager, AZ. Some say he was killed to keep him quiet. Others that he was a crazy gun nut itchin' to fight the man. Depends on whose propaganda you believe i guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ah,old Bill Cooper...He made some videoes of his presentations where he talks about alot of different topics such as:
Black ops
Secret bases
Underground rail links
Gov. involvement with aliens
brain chips
New world order

If you know of Phil Schnieder and Bob lazar,they talked about that sort of stuff.What interests me about these guys is alot of their information seems to inter link.Of course they could have just bounced ideas off each other,and come up with a tale which each seems to validate each others.
I think Bill Cooper was known to lose his rag on people who said he was full of ****.He was discretited by the powers that be...which can often mean he was on the rught track.

Heres a video with him talking about the de population plan of the new world order.

www.youtube.com...

Made in the early 90s i think,not long before his death.
Interesting stuff-alot of what he says has already happened now.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
the audio book version of behold a pale horse can be found here amongst other stuff of interest.

the spooky chapter silent weapons for quiet wars is also available to read here

perhaps the paranormal forum could request an interview with him though

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I read his book about five years ago and it touched me deeply. Infact it's what started my interest in 'alternative' theories. I was never one to believe strongly in aliens but his views combined with reading the disclosure project certainly gave me something to think about....and here I am!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow. I had no idea he was shot. Shows how much I know about him, now doesn't it? It's too bad that someone that might have had the answers was so quickly silenced. Maybe though, just maybe, he wasn't silenced before he got the word out.

Here's to hoping,

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
behold a painted horse, and what rode with it was pestillance. bible prophecy. i can see a biological war, not to kill the earth with nuclear radiation, but to rid it of alot of peoples with diseases. interesting,

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As mentioned, the book is "Behold a Pale Horse". I haven't read it yet, but it is on my 'reading list'. He was indeed shot when his home was raided by police (I'm not sure why) because he tried to resist (so they said). I read somewhere that Cooper apparently retracted some of the stuff he said in that book, but I don't recall which parts specifically, except that it was only certain parts he repudiated, and that he still stood by the rest. I think I read it on wikipedia or something. Something like that, I would check on several sources just to be sure, particularly with such a controversial figure as Cooper. From what little I know of Cooper, he is most famous for his UFO claims, particularly that the US gov't knows a LOT about the subject. He also has some conspiracy theories as well, mostly relating to UFOs and their coverup.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I read this book a long time ago, back in like 1993. It contains a bunch of way out there theories on things that he supposedly gained knowledge of working in communications in the Pentagon as a Navy officer. One of the more fantastic claims he makes in the book is that the US government built a time machine and went back to film the crucifixion of Christ. His claims were so out there that even he stated that he was sure much of it was disinformation.

As far as his death is concerned. The guy made it well known that if the government, in any form ever showed up he would not be taken alive. When the poor local sheriff department showed up to serve him a warrant for aggravated battery, they knew he was going to act the fool. He tried running over officers with his car then started shooting at them. If the guy had chilled out I am sure he would still be alive today, but if you ask me he had some sort of death wish. I find it a bit difficult to believe that if he had actually divulged anything that was classified he would have been walking freely on the streets until 2001.

On more personal side note, I worked for 5 years with a gentleman that was an ex-navy communications officer/cryptographer at the Pentagon, I showed him that book, and he said he had never heard of Mr. Cooper. This was odd because they should have been there at roughly the same time. He also told me that messages come in broken up so no one gets the full message, and therefore Mr. Cooper’s credibility is highly, highly questionable IMHO.

top topics

join