It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fair, why delte this game of a post?(freechoice)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
hell in details...what would it be like to live in hell for an eternity?, should you be free or should you be locked up?would there be pain?would there be grief?

test your luck

test your fate

test you life

test the GAME

Create you own hell.Luficer did.
I may share my ideas with you all,when i can see some feedback from the fellow questioners of life members here on ATS-Above Top Secret.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Not only is this retarded, but it belongs in BTS somewhere.

Lucifer was a myth BTW.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ixnay on the Uciferlay!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirDMan_X
hell in details...

if the details were not damned by you, perhaps you would have not mispelled the title to your thread?

what would it be like to live in hell for an eternity?

i have no intentions of ever finding the true answer to that question.

, should you be free or should you be locked up?

who's choice is it?

would there be pain?would there be grief?

why ask what you already know the answer to?

1) Esoteric Teacher, aka John Paul Peter

test your luck

i have no luck, only truth. but, if you would like to test it, step up, or step down, i am in both directions.

test your fate

i am my fate, i am truth. but, if you would like to test it, step forwards, or step backwards, i am in both directions.

test you life

i am my life. i am the truth. but, if you would like to test it, step to your left, or step to your right, i am in both directions.

test the GAME

i am the game. i am the truth. but, if you would like to test it, move in any direction, for i am there. if you choose not to test the game i am, then stay where you are.

Create you own hell.Luficer did.

Lucifer's game was easy. Lucifer tested luck, so luck tested Lucifer. Lucifer tested fate, so fate tested Lucifer. Lucifer tested life, so life tested Lucifer. Lucifer tested his game, so Lucifer's game tested Lucifer. "Of Eye you choose" "ophiucus".

i am luck, i am fate, i am life, i am the game, and i am lucifer's easy game.

Lucifer is Luc i fer is LOOK I FEAR.

Lucifer is fear. Lucifer is the coward. Yet, without fear, who could CURE RAGE, or even have the COURAGE to CURE RAGE?

i am the game.

I may share my ideas with you all,when i can see some feedback from the fellow questioners of life members here on ATS-Above Top Secret.

i have offered you TRUTHFUL feedback to the ideas you have offered up. But in order to offer more feedback to the ideas you would share, first you have to share them.

For how can feedback be offered prior to the introduction of your ideas? Unless .. .. . one traverses time through thought?

i need not, i want not. i am not one of the questioners of life. i am the answers, but only because i know the questions.

hello.

you can call me esoteric teacher.
you can call me john.
you can call me som, if you wish it.

i acknowledge you. i recognize you. i accept you for who you are, and do not judge you. but, i may question your questions.

i come softly. i come slowly. i come gently.

are our truths compatible?

are you capable of acknowledging me?
are you capable of recognizing me?
are you capable of accepting me for what i am?
are you capable of loving me for what i am?

i promise to do all these things for you, if in exchange you do the same for me.

share your ideas, if you feel free to do so.

new topics

top topics

join