It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
OK I HAVE A FEW THINGS THAT I FELL NEED TO BE SAID ABOUT ALL THIGS ATS .

WE NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE POSTING BULLETEINS IS HELPING US LITTLE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE THINGS WHICH WE FEEL WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW, WE WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTH BY SITTING DOWN ON OUR COMPUTERS BEING LAZY EXPECTING SOME ONE ELSE TO DO THE JOB FOR US,

THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOME WAY TO GET THE INFORMATION WE DESIRE,

THE GOVERNMENT SURE AS HELL ISNT GOING TO GIVE IT TO US SO ANY WAY IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS U CAN PERSONAL MESSAGE ME OR REPLY

THANK YOU
ME

Mod edit, to remove ALL CAPS in title. Typing in all caps is like SHOUTING in real life and is to be avoided at all costs.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 15-10-2006 by asala]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow. Nice first post. How about an hello or something? I think this will find its way into the trash somehow.

Though I have been wrong before.

Oh, btw, welcome to ATS. Stick around its fun!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Now slow down, take your hand off the Shift key and type it again please.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't want to sound pedantic, but typing in all caps is considered to be yelling on the internet and using all caps in thread titles is reserved for moderators and administrators on ATS.

I'm sure you'll find much at ATS to fulfill your interests, so here's some helpful links to introduce you to our community.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/10/14 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 2006/10/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
...Some punctuation to break up such a long run-on sentence might be nice too...

But to answer your initial question, ATS is not a political activist website. You might try using a search engine like Google or Ask. Start typing in some keywords, like:
Political Activist Organizations
Political Activism

You're sure to get a few leads, but you should also take care about which organizations you want to support...Like anything else in a world full of corrupted power-mongers, you should remember the old saying, "Caveat Emptor" (May the buyer beware). Just be careful who you decide to link up with.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

please dont hesitate to ask for any help!, I'm here if you need me, only a u2u away.

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you receive a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? looking the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

top topics

join