It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is weird. I saw a person in two places at the same time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No kidding!

Is that possible? I never experienced this before, but today i saw a girl i know, at a store i went into, over by the soda fountain and i glanced over to my right and she was standing there, opposite the soda fountain.

Maybe i'm losing it, but could this happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Does she have a twin?

That's really weird dude, never heard of anything like this happening before.

As long as you weren't high I have no decent explanation other than a twin sister or a look alike. Even then a look alike that is wearing the same clothes and so close to the original person is pretty much unheard of.

Trippy

[edit on 14/10/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If its not twins then something is screw up,or a person in disguise????

or some trick played on your mind or eyes
or both.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've got it. It was all done with mirrors.

Seriously though, is it possible that one of the girls you saw was a reflection? Just looking for rational answers; otherwise it's Twilight Zone time. Doo Doo Doo Doo!

Submitted for your approval...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
not necessarily. atomic particles can be in two places at one time. perhaps , this being highly improbable almost impossible, that a persons entire atomic structure could be in two places at once under certain circumstances that happen very infrequently. this would go a long way to explaining de ja vu( or however you spell that). who knows, she could have been the flash.

optimus

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yes it can happen, and it can be somewhat unsettling.

If it happens again I would suggest trying to give a loving hug to the one you think is real, and then immediately try to hug the doppelganger.

If you know the person well enough you will know who is who right away.

Good luck.........

EDIT: Doppelganger.....

dop·pel·gäng·er or dop·pel·gang·er Pronunciation (dpl-gngr, -gng-)
n.
A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.
www.tfd.com...

[edit on 15/10/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No, I wasnt high.

I swear this is true. I dont make up stuff. This was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I saw her in one place, immediatly i looked over to the right and she was there.(BTW, i looked to my left again and she had dissapeared)

I hope it never happens again. I wouldnt even tell her for fear she might think i'm crazy!!!:shk:

[edit on 15-10-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Maybe she ran really, really quick?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nope, she didnt run.

She was to my left, then my right- immediate.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but this is what I came up with when I searched.
Yesterday I was cooking supper. My oldest son (age 21) came into the kitchen and started talking to me. I was getting food from the fridge and came across a withered package of celery that I threw to him so he could throw it in the trash can that was behind him (I saw him throw it in the trash). I did not see him leave the room because my back was turned (Oh yeah, the back splash is a mirror). A few minutes later, he returned to the kitchen and asked why there was a bag of celery on the floor. I turned and there it was. I said, "I can't believe you left that on the floor. Pick it up." He said, "Mom, this was on the floor when I came in here." I paused for a moment before I told him of the conversation we had had a few minutes before. He told me that he came in, walked to his bedroom and then to the hall bath. He was now walking through the kitchen on his way out. This really shook me because I have never experienced anything quite like this before. (I don't know if this is relevant, but my house is haunted. I'm not crazy. It really is. I have friends and family that will not sleep at my house for this reason. They have had "experiences" one of my husband's cousins told us that is the reason why he and his wife always book a hotel when they visit.)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Bi-location and the mysterious case of Padre Pio.

Bilocation

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I didn't expect to find a post by me in this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
Bi-location and the mysterious case of Padre Pio.

Bilocation

Thanx for the info. Very interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

wow thats freaky.... mb it was a glitch in the space-time continuum....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
For those that mocked my post: I posted in this forum in order to get some insight into what happened to me. This really happened and if you don't believe me, fine. But so many times I read posts that get flamed by those who have nothing better to do. (Note to Mods: I know that I shouldn't call people out like this, but I honestly believe that posters like this keep some away from posting b/c they do not want to be ridiculed.

top topics

join