It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazies didnt loose WWII, OMG! The OMEGA File:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Have to agree with Coolbreeze on this one, I first came across the "Omega Files" a few years ago when specifically looking for some pretty far-out theories. I read it again a few weeks ago and it does seem fairly absurd, and to be honest it's really badly written. Does anyone know who originally wrote it?

I imagine if the fellow who wrote it was known he'd be able to make a few quid in royalties since that sort of thing pops up in stuff like Hellboy and would probably make a pretty entertaining flight-of-fancy film!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Yes, the Nazis didnt loose the war, the German people did! The Nazis just changed uniforms, and countries!

EXACTLY. AMEN!! someone who understands. if it can happen to germany with a bit of propaganda, you better bet it can happen in your country.

wake up america!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
All very true. But I don't think the NWO was scheduled for the fifthies and sixties. Basically its a matter of economics. There wasn't enough tech to create a cashless society. My conclusion is that the real "nazi's", if that is in fact their real "label" name, were already on both sides before the war. They simply sheltered their german nazi brothers after the whole show was over. I think the whole anti-semitism thing was also just a big show. If you believe American, German and British "nazis" were working side by side (as I do). Its easy to do the math.

I'll write an article about it.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by MisTicaL]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
although it is, it really shouldnt be such shocking information.

while the 3rd reich of nazism died with the second world war, the nazi ideologies are very alive today in the current bush administration. right about here is where i plug "alex jones" in. hes done a lot of research that corroborates these claims. seriously, the best way to escape is a disguise. of course they went underground. nazism is very much still alive.

Yes there is a growth in right wing activity in europe and russia. Also there is eugenics activity happening in science at the moment with all this human genetics malarky as well. Yes agree it went underground, what happened to all them german scientists that were moved over to america after the war.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The power of the Nazi regime depended on a coordianted infrastructure, such can be seen in Iraq, the regime under Saddamn Hussian. It is clear that not all of the "Nazies" were accounted for, however the idealogical threat depended on the presence of the Nazi figureheads being in control, and naturally it is clear that a significant portion of the Nazi leadership herachy were removed, Hitler, Himmiler etc. The invasion of the third Reich was implemented to remove the Nazi's infrastructure for leadership.
However it is clear that many Nazi's survived on, remember that Nazi's depended on a coordinated force to acheive their Idealogical goals, and it is improbable that a significant proportion had been able to create an "underground" society to influence western democracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbreeze
Also there is eugenics activity happening in science at the moment with all this human genetics malarky as well

What? No there isn't. Scientists around the world are very much against unscientific ideas like Social "Darwinism" (hell, darwin woudl've been against that) and 'Eugenics'. .

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It alway amuses me to read people talking about "Paperclip Nazis". Does any single one of you guys have a list of the Paperclip scientists? I do. Has even one of you ever read a file of a Paperclip scientist? I have read many. About half the file concerns itself with attempting to prove that the applicant, the Paperclip scientist, had no Nazi ties. This waste of time extends to his relatives who might accompany him to the USA.

As for missing Germans and German scientists, do you think they were allowed to work in Occupied Germany? Hardly. If they liked the East, they went East. If they liked the West, they went West. If they perferred to be Nazis, they went to South America, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, India, China or just about anywhere else they wanted to go because, basically, nobody except the former Allied Powers cared about them being employed by the Nazi government.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It becomes clear, once you are through the Education Machine, how you are supposed to perceive the Nazis, both past, present and future.

But, the thing is... Who was telling us what the Nazis were like, after the war? Did the good guys say anything about not bombing civilians (Hiroshima), or treat the common soldier ANY different?

Hell, civilian populations all over the world were affected most, and most of them weren't under Nazi control, were they?

So why make the perception of a Nazi so clear cut?

Was it to help them disguise themselves? Paint them as OVERTLY oppressive, using physical intimidation, blatant following of one person, who can never be criticized (as opposed to Bush, who can be joked about, but please, no questions :lol
So when they start using their other bag of tricks after the War, no one is the wiser.

They are tricked by the Wolf in Sheeps clothing, because he had a buddy wolf act like the enemy, and made sure his buddy stood out as being a Wolf.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Very insightful akilles. I agree. Its rare that everything is cut and dry. It is a bit of a stretch to think of the Bushes and company as bonafide 'Nazis' per'se. Surely there are many variables that result in the ever growing apparent similarities between the third reich and the elusive treasons committed today. History doesnt so much repeat itself as it follows the same formula; simply put, 'the strong opress the weak.'

My personal take on the whole speil hangs together enough that im confident there really is something to be worried about, but many details are still vaguely abstract or as of yet unknown, and many lacking enough proof.

In all honesty, I wouldnt call the "BushReign" a disciple of "3rdReichNazism" so much as I would call them both disciples of the same core ideology -that would be facism or a system of government where the few manipulate the masses into a machine for their own benefit. Hitler was a member of the thule society before the nazi party was developed. Bush was a member of skull and bones before he was president. 322.

These twisted tyranical parterships devoted to ruling the world place themselves within governments gradually gaining a following thanks to excellent propaganda, and everyone ends up a pawn in their agenda. Democracy never particularly endorsed these ideas, but it was just a matter of time before these elitists could infiltrate society. As beaurocracy developed, the blueprint unfolded. These elitists adapted to the American way, and went to work. America im sure provided many roadblocks for them - but even those were surpassed because nobody was expecting it. The citizens of the USA slept.

Im not placing blame, but let this be a lesson to us all; if you want to enjoy freedoms, you better protect them. If you think those freedoms are givens, go look at history. And not just the textbooks.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

But they needed *someone* to administrate the new concept of the United Nations...

Perhaps the truth is a combination of "All of the above"...Or none...Or something totally different, such as "Satan opened the Earth & took them to Hell"...

The U.N, yes, sure. Just look the WWF. The founder was a former nazi. A former high-rank nazi.

The " Satan theory ", I can't be agree with you. Too much weird.

Vince Mcmahon is a NAZI?! Wholly crap!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is anyone here familiar with the theory that ascribes the fall of Communism in the Soviet sector to the Odessa group? Its premise holds that the Nazis, upon migrating to various parts of South America with untold billions in Swiss bank accounts, systematically went about applying pressure through their various economic/political spheres in an effort to bring down the USSR. I'm not sure if their efforts were tactical beyond the obvious act of reciprocation for the USSR's role under Stalin in WW2. One would assume that they still have an ever-expanding agenda, and with one superpower down for the count, you don't need too long of a list to reel off their probable primary targets in the last decade or so.

As if there wasn't enough to contend with in the world, specifically if you're the lone remaining superpower. How's the thought of the boys from Brazil and their well-funded constituency hooking up with some other less than civilized inhabitants of the globe?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My people, our people, US people! Give an ear which is able to HEAR! Time and history has once again repeated, however the measures of which have increased exponetially! Times as of NOW, YESTERDAY, and TOMORROW are the most difficult to find true peace. Peace in one another, peace in God, peace in ourselves! Greed, Lust, Hate, Temptation, ALL THE ORIGINAL SINS OF ALL ORGANIZED RELIGION HAS ONCE AGAIN TAKEN ROOT IN OUR WORLD LEADERS. The tares and weeds are planted along with those whom are the true crop. Corrupting our field that we call Earth!
Come harvest time, Come judgement day, or just thine END! There will be no middle standing. The goodness of people and the evil of the people is all that is left. If you feel the calling, the great force of god, allah, buddah, messiah, christ, than stand! TALL! Grow with thy LOVE, everything multiplies especially LOVE and HATE! A world of UNITY, DIVERSITY, PEACE, UNDERSTANDING, A TRUE DAWN OF AQUARIUS is the world I see! It is this DREAM which I see come into LIFE! The time is now if it EVER was! Spread love EVERYDAY, DON'T agree with ANY organization lest it be an organization of LOVE and ENLIGHTENMENT. I will not let my brothers and sisters be polluted! SPREAD the WORD, the WORD of the DEVINE. Love to you and you all. The heart of one can replace the sins of ten thousand-fold!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by orpheus descending
Is anyone here familiar with the theory that ascribes the fall of Communism in the Soviet sector to the Odessa group? Its premise holds that the Nazis, upon migrating to various parts of South America with untold billions in Swiss bank accounts, systematically went about applying pressure through their various economic/political spheres in an effort to bring down the USSR. I'm not sure if their efforts were tactical beyond the obvious act of reciprocation for the USSR's role under Stalin in WW2. One would assume that they still have an ever-expanding agenda, and with one superpower down for the count, you don't need too long of a list to reel off their probable primary targets in the last decade or so.

As if there wasn't enough to contend with in the world, specifically if you're the lone remaining superpower. How's the thought of the boys from Brazil and their well-funded constituency hooking up with some other less than civilized inhabitants of the globe?

Yes, there were many SS groups, each with a little different orientation but basically the goals you describe where:

1. Unifiy Germany, again.
2. Destroy the Soviet Union.
3. Rehabilitate the SS in the eyes of the German people.

Two outta three ain't bad. In the conspiracy world, the post-war Nazi conspiracy world, this all has to do with the Dritte Macht, the 3rd Power, with the West and East being 1 and 3 respectively. Is this what you were looking for?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung

Originally posted by orpheus descending

Yes, there were many SS groups, each with a little different orientation but basically the goals you describe where:

1. Unifiy Germany, again.
2. Destroy the Soviet Union.
3. Rehabilitate the SS in the eyes of the German people.

Two outta three ain't bad. In the conspiracy world, the post-war Nazi conspiracy world, this all has to do with the Dritte Macht, the 3rd Power, with the West and East being 1 and 3 respectively. Is this what you were looking for?

Thanks for the info. It may be impossible to prove, but the logic is definitely there. For those who don't believe in the American government's own culpability in recent terrorist developments around the globe, the shadowy presence of the remnants of the Third Reich could represent a nitroglycerine of sorts among the ranks of some of our other avowed enemies. We toss around words like "evil" so cavalierly, yet the Nazis truly represent the depths to which our (in)humanity can sink on occasion and on a frightening scale.

It's hard for me to imagine a scenario under which they'd ever come above ground again. If they did, the various populations around the globe would give their governments carte blanche as far as destroying them altogether. The Nazis are fascinating (and I don't mean to glamorize them at all) in that they gave us a bonafide Boogeyman come to life that all of the civilized world could despise.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by orpheus descending]

dh

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well HELLO - it really is a pleasure to find a thread that I don't have to disagree with so much
The ressurection of the Third Reich or its continuance into the Fourth Reich on a worldwide scale with some subterfuge is abyssmally apparent The quantity and magnitude of the ploys obvious

[edit on 20-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok while looking for information on the net about the correlation between the dates of October 28th 1947 and Oct. 28th 2011, I ran across this site which is pretty out there, (Not for faint)it specifically deals with what I was searching for which is the Draco connection to the NWO and the possible end of the contracts between the Industrial military complex and the Greys supposedly made in 47. Read for yourselves and then keep in mind there are a lot of people to which this information is their first taste of information of this kind. The question I have is this: Are the contracts coming due and is this the lead reason for the disinformation regarding UFO activity and connectivity? If so it leads me to think it could only be for cynical reasons. Well read this report and lets discuss the matter more.

Please keep an open mind...

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is an ugly subject I know but I would love to hear others opinions on the matter, thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
we are run by nazis and i dont have any excuse for man kind who complain they live with the devil when they are devils themselves so any new world order is acceptable and to keep beasts under contorl.

only a few humans are willing to de attach from slavery including money slavery.

if you want to be free you must be free of money and crush the foundations.
of course nazis are in power its all over and many are german acestory thought personally thought not many people really care and moaning about it instead of taking action is just little infedals drawing in a nursery.
they look at your foolish remarks and say "there getting the glitch but there so stupid there'll never truly realise or do anything about it"
so stop the complaining, people complain about youths who go about shooting etc.
at least were doing somthing than the old gogers out there.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
After reading "Reich of the Black Sun" we are left with a distinct possibility that the missing Nazi's escaped into the future via the "Bell" and the current situtaion in the USA with it leaning toward fascism ( www.oldamericancentury.org... ) is set up perfectly for their re-appearance in 2012.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They escape along with Hitler into the middle earth through Antarctica. They were extremely advanced for just a few short years from sending out massive search teams around the world to collect artifacts of power both religious and alien origins. They now have had over 60 years to build their super race from generic engineering and advanced at a much quicker pace than the rest of the world. They are the new Atlantis but with a more sinister goal of world domination. In 2012 we will see this evil force take on the world that will make the NWO group look like child’s play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join