It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazies didnt loose WWII, OMG! The OMEGA File:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Americans are being carefully groomed as an economic slave society to serve the underground 'Master Race' WITHOUT their/our knowledge. Prices continue to rise, yet income continues to fall farther and farther behind. The change is almost imperceptible, like the proverbial frog in the pot [you know, if a frog is thrown into a pot of boiling water it will immediately jump out, yet if it is put into a pot of cool water and the heat is gradually increased, it will remain in the pot until it boils to death]. The alien-fascist underground continues to rely on our continued gullibility and ignorance to keep its empire scam going. One of their most guarded secrets of all, and one that they must protect at all costs, is that the Nazi's really didn't loose World War II. I know this may sound incredible, but read on."

www.think-aboutit.com...

[Edited on 5-11-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 9-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
like the proverbial frog in the pot [you know, if a frog is thrown into a pot of boiling water it will immediately jump out, yet if it is put into a pot of cool water and the heat is gradually increased, it will remain in the pot until it boils to death].

That is absolutely right my friends.

That is how they are trying to bring us down.

Although i think nazis did loose the WW2 but then they migrated to USA under operation paperclip. That is when the corruption took a major turn.
WW2 was an unsuccessful attempt to establish NWO they learned the "frog" lesson and now they doing it the slow way.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just after WW 2, when all counts were done ( KIA/MIA/POW/Paper clip operation..etc...etc.. ) more than 300.000 nazis ( I didn't say German, I sayed NAZIS ! ) were still missing. And most of them (80%) were not soldiers, but scientists, technicians....

Vanished somewhere ! I wonder where .

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes, the Nazis didnt loose the war, the German people did! The Nazis just changed uniforms, and countries!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Those that were captured at the end of the war were mostly suborned into the Soviet Union & the USA...Some indications exist that the other Allied Nations got a few too. What happened at that point? They more-or-less became GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES doing much the same things they did while with Germany!

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 09:10 PM
link   
is it possible that they were the same nazis that moved in to russsia as neo-nazis after gorbachev banned the communist party?

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by echelon]

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by echelon]

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No, sorry. These 300.000 missings germans were REALLY missing.

Everybody were looking form them. The USA, the USSR, France, GB, even Germany.

They were missing. They " vanished " in the nature ! They weren't working for a gov'.

After WW2, allies and soviets did the count and they found them missing. Nobody knows where they went after the war.

It's a lot of peoples 300.000 peoples. Where did they go after the war ?

and I told you, 80% were scientists and technicians, 20 % high-rank policymakers and soldiers. For the missing soldiers, 90% were SS.

If you have any idea, contact the Russians or the USA, they will be happy.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix No, sorry. These 300.000 missings germans were REALLY missing.

I think you've misunderstood what I wrote...I *did* specify:

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer Those that were captured at the end of the war...

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix They were missing. They " vanished " in the nature ! They weren't working for a gov'.

At least, that's what the various governments told their citizens...Some of those "missing" Nazi's were such b@stards that the governments *knew* that they'd "lose those resources" if it became known on the public level, so they lied to the public...Again!

That's merely *one* possibility; Another possibility is that some of them *did* manage to escape & assumed new identities...After all, with all of the "missing wealth" of the 3rd Reich, they had the resources to forge ID's & "disappear".

Also consider that many of those "missing Nazi's" *were* leaders & administrators, but the governments who captured them had no real *use* for the bureacratic-types...But they needed *someone* to administrate the new concept of the United Nations...

Perhaps the truth is a combination of "All of the above"...Or none...Or something totally different, such as "Satan opened the Earth & took them to Hell"...

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

But they needed *someone* to administrate the new concept of the United Nations...

Perhaps the truth is a combination of "All of the above"...Or none...Or something totally different, such as "Satan opened the Earth & took them to Hell"...

The U.N, yes, sure. Just look the WWF. The founder was a former nazi. A former high-rank nazi.

The " Satan theory ", I can't be agree with you. Too much weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:34 PM
link   
No, I don't believe the "Satan theory" either because I merely used that to point out that *anything* could've happened, until we can learn the *real* truth of what happened.

Personally, I don't believe that theory because I'd think Satan would rather leave some of his "best agents" on Earth to start up another ruckus later...If anything, Satan would be more likely to *help* them to escape the Allies...

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The nazis are still alive, and they are going fine. They found new allies ( left, far-left ,ecologists and all these so-called "humanists" ).

Just look the EU. Who tryed to have a united Europe under 1 flag ? Napoleon & Hitler & Stalin just to name a few. And they were not exactely democrats.

I'm worry for our close future, but I'm still convinced that the " Goods " will allways prevail over the " bads & Evils ".

But we'll have to fight if we want to stay free.

Who's ready to pay the freedom price ????

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:55 PM
link   
those nazis that had escape have now become part of secret societies as the illuminati who had been scattered across the world so each german agent can take part in their ultimate plan. nazis are everywhere but not called nazis but scientist and soldiers who trained other soldiers to prepare for the nwo.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In history, i have noticed a pattern; freedom and liberty almost always wins, as it is the force of creation, not distruction. So even if the nazis try to take over and start a NWO, there arnt enough of them to kill all those who resist. Why dont we mkae the first move and oblitorate the remains of the third reich?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Basically though, you can find out more about those captured Nazis by looking into Project Paperclip...It only came to light due to the Freedom of Information Act. In other words, the Nazis had already been "working for" the USSR & USA governments long before the info about it was forced into the open.

NSA

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
As if any of this matters no one will beleave the truth unless they are forced into the situation. Even then more likely than not, they will still choose to disbeleive. Learning the hard way, just becvause they dont want to know that the worse case in the reality that they must come to grips with.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think you´ll find that the majority of the missing were smuggled out of Germany by ODESSA, the organisation of ex members of the SS.
The group provided and still provides new names and passports for nazis.
At least 3000 nazis were smuggled into Argentina at the end of the war with new names and faces and with the help of a blank passport fron Peron.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by andy1972]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
As far as paperclip and odessa file and the like are concerned, the US, after completely destroying the Nazi war machine, so thouroughly that evne the 'great' nazi fuhrer (The Leader) blew his and his girls own brains out, decided that they were no longer a threat and that the increbible danger posed by the Soviet Union warranted using nazis (as opposed and in addition to regular german soliders, officers, and non-nazi officials) to fight soviets within occupied Europe.

I mean, the Soviets were also wantonly destructive and inhuman, plus they had a nukes, along with a world conquering ideology. Plus, the nazis had partisans, called werewolves, who were supposed to be part of an organzied resistance. Using the nazis to stop the resistance, and turn it against the soviets, was 'unsavoury' but practical.

Consider Iraq, where there is a reluctance, at times, to use baathists in the counter insurgency operations, or where entire civilian armies were simply disbanded, not used, and now make up part of the disenfrachised and downtrodden public, iow potential (and actual) insurgents.

Also, consider that, after 911, there were reports that the US was unwilling to work with some people in their intelligence operations (for pre-911 intelligence ops), because these people were 'unsavoury'; criminals, warlords, cartel operatives, etc etc, and that there was a bit of an outcry agianst being 'finicky' about working with degenerates, considering the stakes that were involved. Surely it'd've been worth working with smugglers if it had broken up al-qaida and prevented 911. So similarly, it was worth working with nazis and the SS in order to halt the expansion of the Soviet Empire, and it eventually resulted in its complete collapse too.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Good post ASE, I'd say my skull and bones/thule society thread ties into this theory pretty nicely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Work and consume, that is our job, we are really working for the empire.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sorry this is just really wacko! I couldn't be bothered to read all that omega files, people on here really love their conspiracy fictions don't they, sounds like it's written by someone like david icke. I don't understand why conspiracy fictionists are so obsessed with the nazi's, are they nazi's themselve's or sommat? I tell you what tho, it would make an entertaining hollywood film this subject!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
although it is, it really shouldnt be such shocking information.

while the 3rd reich of nazism died with the second world war, the nazi ideologies are very alive today in the current bush administration. right about here is where i plug "alex jones" in. hes done a lot of research that corroborates these claims. seriously, the best way to escape is a disguise. of course they went underground. nazism is very much still alive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join