It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

84% say 9/11 was a cover up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
According to a poll taken by The New York Times/CBS News 84% believe dont believe the "official" 9/11 story.

(Angus Ried Global Monitor)- Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.
www.angus-reid.com...

(New York Times/CBS News)-Polling Data-When it comes to what they knew prior to September 11th, 2001, about possible terrorist attacks against the United States, do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Link to polling data here and full article here
www.angus-reid.com...

Also from Prison Planet

(Prison Planet)-Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion ,How will the Bush Cabal react?

recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You can tell from the whole "fable" line that this is a totally biased poll. The best estimate is 25% of people

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary full quote of preceeding post - Jak]

[edit on 14/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it is biased? 54% believe the Bush admin is hiding something, that's what it means. "hiding something" can mean a lot of things though. Like are the hiding the fact that they knew this was going to happen, but didn't know when?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
You can tell from the whole "fable" line that this is a totally biased poll. The best estimate is 25% of people

That quote came from Alex Jones,I never said he wasnt Bias.But the poll wasnt done by him,it was done by The New York Times and CBS news.And he was just commenting on it.Hope that clears that up for ya.

[edit on 14/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Really cant help it that so many people believe everything they read on the internet....

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The source you get this from??? SOUTH PARK LMAO, good sources man.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Angus Reid is a well known polling company in Canada is considered very good.

The poll size at about 1000 adults is a bit small though for the size of the US.

All the same recent polls show a trend developing.. more and more people are smelling the stink of 911 and making up their own minds.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

The Source of the poll is The New York Times and CBS News,i consider those to be good sources.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That just to huge of a percentage for me to believe sorry Black_Fox. I mean I been read so much about it and there something definitely fishy about the official story but it a very different building in terms of design.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If you don't believe that poll, how about some others?

Zogby Poll: Half of New Yorkers Believe Government Complicity in 9/11

www.prisonplanet.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

www.cnn.com...

10-10-2006: The Carpetbagger Report: Poll: What Did Bush Know Prior To 9/11? Poll: 57% say Bush personally knew about possible terror attacks before 9/11, 77% say Bush ignored terrorism while 28% say Bush lying about what he knew prior to 9/11 and 53% believe Bush Team is hiding something.

www.patriotdaily.com...

Whatever the polls say I think it's pretty conclusive that the numbers doubting the 9-11 fairy tale are growing. There is no Santa Clause and definitely no pancakes!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think it was partically covered up. WTC buildings, the whole plan, if they know it, real weaponary involved, the explosions, etc. But I don't think it's to hide it all, I think most of it is a power struggle with the public, the terrorists cells, and the goverment. Which makes the most sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
To say,..

"84% say 9/11 was a cover up"

is quite a stretch from ,...

... Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks ...

In a time of war, especially at the entry point, it is in my opinion there will ALWAYS be "proprietary" information that wont be disclosed till some years after it's completion.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ANOK and usaforever I'm not saying that I believe the official story.

But some that some huge percentage!!!!! And smirkley that what I was going to say.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by El Che]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I know you all hate me but hear me out,

The government is never forthcoming. If I was asked this poll I would say the government is hiding things. That's not a good thing at all.

But believing that the government is hiding something is far different to believing the towers were brought down with explosives and that the pentagon was hit with a missle.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If one cannot see that there are more holes in the official 911 story than a friggin sponge I dont know what to tell ya. Maybe you have a mild form of retardation or damage to your cognitive abilities from the chemicals in the food and liquids you consume.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh come on now, everyone knows that 48% of statistics are made up on the spot, and only around 21% of the population believe them anyhoo.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
If one cannot see that there are more holes in the official 911 story than a friggin sponge I dont know what to tell ya. Maybe you have a mild form of retardation or damage to your cognitive abilities from the chemicals in the food and liquids you consume.

Is it necessary to drop to the level of stereotyping and assertively labeling people who do NOT believe or see 9/11 as you or anyone else? ? Does it make you feel more secure in your beliefs? Does it make you feel more mentally superior? Does it make you feel like you know the truth? Enlighten those of us that do not necessarily believe or see things the way you do, k?

At any rate, we all know that all the 9/11 conspiracy theories are government 'handout' conspiracy's, anyway. That all you 9/11 truthseekers are nothing but tools and apart of these 9/11 conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by magnito_student

Is it necessary to drop to the level of stereotyping and assertively labeling people who do NOT believe or see 9/11 as you or anyone else? ? Does it make you feel more secure in your beliefs? Does it make you feel more mentally superior? Does it make you feel like you know the truth? Enlighten those of us that do not necessarily believe or see things the way you do, k?

At any rate, we all know that all the 9/11 conspiracy theories are government 'handout' conspiracy's, anyway. That all you 9/11 truthseekers are nothing but tools and apart of these 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Wow.....Impressive rebuttal.

You receive the Outstanding Certificate for Cleverness Award on 10-14-06 for doing the exact same thing you judged me of doing

[edit on 14-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not to be a downer, but as it's been mentioned, it says 84% think there's more to the story; not that 84% think there was a coverup.

Really, quoting polls for something like this really doesn't do any good. What if the poll read "840 Americans Blame the Government!..."? You probably wouldn't be impressed.

But do the math, that's all this poll says....840 Americans blame the government.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz

Of course I got it from South Park

But really 84% come on. I also think bush is hiding something but it is not some hologram missle thing.

He is probably hiding something to protect his image

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join