It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D thinkers can't perceive the aliens amongst us so they miss the big picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

While they are in suspended animation their souls are forced out by a means that I won't go into and given to other beings who bring them to earth and place them into bodies where they are closely guarded so that they remain embodied.

Have you read any post by John Lear on ATS...Specifically the soul catcher he says is on the moon? I find it interesting the quote of yours I posted above ties into what John Lear says.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Btw, what is your view on animals?
If I understand right then there is no difference, they also have a soul and is worth just as much!

Yes I believe animals do have souls and do evolve. I also think plants have souls and evolve. I was taken to a world where the plants were the superior life form and were able to move fluently and communicate with each other through telepathy.

Originally posted by marg6043

For some reason that sounds familiar, but no with the same explanation I was learned to understand.

Yes is a place that is out of this world but one that is not of incarnated souls, the world were incarnated souls comes from and your experience sounds just like it.

I think you have been in that place and even when you call it their world and is actually their world, to me is the spiritual word.

But remember that when we leave the physical body we are bound by restrictions or earthy feelings, but when you leave that restricted body, the only feelings is of joy, it seems to me that you have been done a lot of astral traveling with these beings' help.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by marg6043]

Yes I was given vast amounts of astral travel before I met the aliens. That is the usual sequence. People experience a lot of astral journeys and then one day the aliens turn up and things change. It is the aliens that allow people to astral travel and when they think it's time they show up and take the experiencer to the next level of awareness. Now I am with the aliens most of the time and i can see them giving people astral journeys and dreams and religious experiences, as well as alien encounters and space journeys. So even though there is a spiritual aspect to life that is known about quite well it is relatively vague what part the aliens play in our reality or evolution. They are considered something separate and new when in fact they are the oldest and have been creating the spiritual experiences for us all along in order to establish a sense of order for our spirits to be guided with.

I was taken to all the different heavens where religious people go after death and also to many strange and wonderful, sometimes terrifying, worlds. I became pure consciousness and could see in all directions at once and into many worlds at once. But nothing could compare to when I was taken back and placed into that superior body that had been held with others in suspended animation.

I have met a lot of people who were given obes and strange dreams showing that they were placed into chambers on alien worlds and then put to sleep before waking up on earth. Then they died on earth and woke up back in the chamber on the alien world. Sometimes they are shown that they wake up back on a spaceship. All these experiences are messages from the peoples guardians who are trying to portray that the people have been placed into suspended animation on a superior platform and sent to earth for a while before they will again awaken from the suspended animation and find themselves back in their superior body.

So the aliens are the ones behind the spiritual manifestations people have been learning about through the centuries and now that we are technologically advanced we are ready to start learning about the technological aspect of the gods as well.

Originally posted by etshrtslr

While they are in suspended animation their souls are forced out by a means that I won't go into and given to other beings who bring them to earth and place them into bodies where they are closely guarded so that they remain embodied.

Have you read any post by John Lear on ATS...Specifically the soul catcher he says is on the moon? I find it interesting the quote of yours I posted above ties into what John Lear says.

No I have no idea who John Lear is. I just saw some threads about him but he didn't say much except he is changing his mind about a lot of things he used to believe. He seems popular and someone should offer to write a book about him and make a movie.

I've never heard of a soul catcher on the moon? That sounds like the scientology religion I've heard a little about.

I know there is an energy grid around the earth with beings traversing it and that is a type of net as well. I can't imagine what John Lear was talking about? I've always believed souls are tightly monitored and cannot get into a situation where they would need to be caught by something in space. But then again people have layers to their bodies and some layers are highly energized and throw off energy bodies of their own. Those bodies are like soulless thought forms. It could be profitable to capture the unlimited amount of them and utilize the energy somehow? One mans trash is another mans treasure. Maybe they use them to fertilize their gardens or something? Most of the aliens I know have miraculous devices that generate pure liquid love and they drink that for nourishment .

If there is a device capturing souls or bodies that look like subtle souls it could just be capturing lifeless subtle bodies that are thrown off by our own bodies at certain times.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No I have no idea who John Lear is. I just saw some threads about him but he didn't say much except he is changing his mind about a lot of things he used to believe. He seems popular and someone should offer to write a book about him and make a movie.

The point of my question is regardless of weather or not a soul catcher exist is irrelevant...its the premise that we have no control over our souls and when and where we choose to reincarnate ....you are stating that the aliens force us into this existance here on earth......John Lear's theory is essentially the same as yours just the details differ.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated by the 'frequency of vibration' concept one sees in discussions about alien beings around us. Can you tell me more about this concept/feeling?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Voted probedbygrays for WATS.

I've been increasingly frustrated by people offering "teasers" of amazing experiences that they've had but being completely unwilling to discuss it in any kind of decipherable detail.

Your responses are eloquent and sincere and, while I'm still trying to filter it all through my current view of the universe, I appreciate your openness.

(...and any moderator telling you to hush is way out of line.)

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i wouldn't call an astral world "reality" unless it is and always confirmable and stable so by multiple travelers.
the question is: what is real? what you percept or what is percepted by multiple people the same way and to what degree, by how many people that perception should be alike.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
I've been increasingly frustrated by people offering "teasers" of amazing experiences that they've had but being completely unwilling to discuss it in any kind of decipherable detail.

But where is this decipherable detail? All probed has really offered is some vague, pseudo-spiritual insight. Saying that we are here to be educated, yada, yada is no different to numerous theories held by other religious beliefs or concepts.

Christianity for example describes us as pure gold, but that we are placed on this earth (metaphor: furnace) so that the dross can be refined out.

I could just as easily say that this is a prison planet and that we're all here to pay off a "Kharmic debt" caused by criminal activity from somewhere in the universe. With enough effort and words, I could make it sound entirely plausible, I could even say that aliens told me, but it is neither significant information, nor detailed.

If probedbygrays wants to really impress anyone, I suggest he describe in tremendous detail what these other planets he's visited are like.

Pick a planet and tell us what was the colour of the atmosphere; the ground; describe the types of plant life; how long is a day; are there any seasons, what colour was the water; was it windy; was their insect life, if so, how large were the insects; what colour was the sun; what was the most ALIEN thing about the planet?

What was its gravity (more or less than earth?); were there forests, plains, tundra? Were there herds of animals, did the inhabitants of the planet have pets, if so, what did they look like, how intelligent were they and what was the most impressive thing about these pets?

What did the architecture of the planet look like, were there newer and older buildings that might give insight into the history of the inhabitants; how did they receive their daily information (news by telepathy?); how did the younger aliens differ from the older ones (i.e. different sentence structure or cultural references?);

Were there birds; were the majority of creatures cold blooded or warm blooded, what size were they (larger or smaller than earth mammals/reptiles); How busy was the alien planet, was there Star Wars style traffic in the air from hover cars?

How do the aliens regulate their traffic; what is their daily routine (do they go to work, you know to capture more souls and squeeze them down here?).

You know I could keep going with these questions but I doubt any one of them will receive any kind of answer with decipherable detail.

Now, as for a Moderator giving probedbygrays a hard time, that is simply NOT TRUE.

Mod: Now this is a problem. You had a silver sphere that sat still in the skies for days and you don't have a single picture? No video or a report from the local newspaper?

probedbygrays: Well I didn't have a camera and it was quite far away so I would have needed an expensive camera to zoom in on it. I told the owner of the astronomy center and he was too busy putting on a show for people and said he didn't have time to check it out.

Mod: Please answer the questions I posed, specifically:
1. Explain your mysterious lack of a camera over the course of years.
2. Provide reports from your local media corroborating your sightings.
3. Provide dates of the events and contact details for your local "astronomy center" so that I may contact them myself.

probedbygrays: I told you I can't help you. I'm sorry.
And there's no way I'm giving my personal data to a stranger on the web who uses pictures of Bin Laden and Sadanm Hussein as his avatars.
I've reported you!

Please note probed's "I've reported you". When placed in a corner because of a lack of evidence, intimidation comes out. All because the mod wanted to verify his claims at the local Astronomy center.

Pokey Oats

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
But where is this decipherable detail? All probed has really offered is some vague, pseudo-spiritual insight. Saying that we are here to be educated, yada, yada is no different to numerous theories held by other religious beliefs or concepts.

I can't really argue with you on this one...

I can only say that I've recently come off of a few links where my requests for detail have been responded to with watered down Celine Dion lyrics (e.g., "discover your own heart", "the sun will light your path", "near far wherever you are") and concluded with the standard "I can't find this for you, you have to discover it on your own."

Clearly probedbygrays didn't exactly give latitudes and longitudes above...but it was still distinctly different from my recent personal experiences.

You know I could keep going with these questions but I doubt any one of them will receive any kind of answer with decipherable detail.

Looks like we'll find out...

Now, as for a Moderator giving probedbygrays a hard time, that is simply NOT TRUE.

Wasn't aware of any of that...but probedbygray's specific situation aside, I'll stand by what I said. Closing down an "alien testimony" thread is a domino that a moderator should inspect closely before tapping...which I'm sure they do.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can only say that I've recently come off of a few links where my requests for detail have been responded to with watered down Celine Dion lyrics (e.g., "discover your own heart", "the sun will light your path", "near far wherever you are") and concluded with the standard "I can't find this for you, you have to discover it on your own."

Clearly probedbygrays didn't exactly give latitudes and longitudes above...but it was still distinctly different from my recent personal experiences.

Really? All that was really said was ask for contact when lying down in bed before going to sleep. I think you will find the Celine Dion lyrics will follow after you spend a week or a month requesting contact before going to sleep and getting nowhere.

And this is how you can discern that probe's statements aren't all that different to what you've been hearing in other threads.

After you are unsuccessful in achieving contact with the method he described, then what? You see it is just as vague as "I can't find this for you, you have to discover it on your own" because there is no predictable, nor repeatable methodology that probed offers.

What makes it all the more illogical is that probed implies that any of us can contact aliens if we use this method. That would imply that they want us to contact/interact them. So logically, if they want to talk with us, why not create a tangible means of achieving this, a means with decipherable detail.

You know, turn around three times, touch your nose, fart twice, jump up and down, drink two glasses of water, take all your clothes off and hold your arms out for a big alien hug.

The very fact that the process begins when you're headed off to an eventual dream state doesn't do a lot to verify the reality of the experience.

I had a dream once where I felt pain, and in typical fashion, lots of things happened to me in the dream where I got hurt. It was a dream though, unusual in its sensory feedback yes, but this factor did not make it reality.

In the dream I was shot, and it hurt. I've never been shot in real life so the brain, being the clever little thing it is, imagined what it would be like, it reasoned intense, sharp, blinding pain, and that's what it felt like in the dream. It wasn't however reality (though it seemed pretty real at the time) thus I cannot claim to know what it is like to be shot just because my brain gave it it's best in one of my dreams.

Wasn't aware of any of that...but probedbygray's specific situation aside, I'll stand by what I said. Closing down an "alien testimony" thread is a domino that a moderator should inspect closely before tapping...which I'm sure they do.

Thread was not closed, click on my link two messages above, you can still access the thread and comment away. You may want to read it in it's entirety first though.

Pokey Oats

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
All that was really said was ask for contact when lying down in bed before going to sleep.

The whole lying down and asking thing was an encyclopedia of alien communication compared to some other threads I've been on.

I'm not a sucker, Pokey. Really.

I'm just a body who has been smelling skunk for so long that I've decided to bury my nose in the flora...at the moment, don't really care if it's a weed or a rose.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Topics like religion and UFOs are all base on believes, experiences and faith.

Something that is rather hard to prove or disprove when the information given is part of the believe.

Even pictures will bring nothing than more debate on the issue.

Is nothing wrong with been skeptical and is nothing wrong with disbelieving, the same way that is nothing wrong with trying to explain why some people may have some unusual experiences and others don't.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The fact is there is not one bit of proof in the entire world that aliens actually exist. Proof that would hold up in court that is. So abusing every other poster because they don't have an alien corpse in their freezer is the deepest depths of ignorance. There is no proof. There never will be any proof. There will always be countless mockers calling every shred of evidence a lie or a hoax. The gross materialists will always silence the more sensitive people who are able to think outside the box.

Much Thanks to the poster for voting me for something! I appreciate your goodness of heart. That's so rare these days.

And to the other poster who asked about vibrations, I don't know how the aliens adjust their frequencies. They have portals that transform things that go through them and it seemed to me they adjusted the frequency somehow, but I don't have any technical details. When the aliens first came I knew they would get mad if I tried to steal their technology so I made a vow not to try and find out their technological secrets. It seemed to work because I was able to get very close to them and find out a great deal of other things about them besides the technical details that everyone is after.

I can understand the mods having a tough job to do so I don't blame them for distrusting me. There's nothing I can do though.

I have visitors staying at my place so I probably will be too busy to write much

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Actually as far as I can gather the alien beings are a superior species who create spiritual phenomenon to guide humanity.

What are they guiding us toward?

a better existance. perhaps you had not noticed, but humanity has a written and recorded history dating back 7,000 years. humanity still has not produced one week (just 7 days) devoid of war, killing, and destruction.

maybe, just maybe, there is a better way to exist.

What is their motive?

our future is their future. there is no measurable degree of seperation, whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
OK, maybe my question was a little facetious. However, never a truer word spoke in jest, I will ask again....Can a 3D being view 4D and beyond? If so, how?

I am already trying to unburden time from my reality, might as well dump some more dimensions while we're at it.

I have followed the advice of people on this board with regard to Aliens and even God himself. All you have to do is ask! As Pokey Oats says, what is the specific way to ask? because this is clearly not effective, in fact, it doesn't work at all. Anyone?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
OK, maybe my question was a little facetious. However, never a truer word spoke in jest, I will ask again....Can a 3D being view 4D and beyond? If so, how?

I am already trying to unburden time from my reality, might as well dump some more dimensions while we're at it.

I have followed the advice of people on this board with regard to Aliens and even God himself. All you have to do is ask! As Pokey Oats says, what is the specific way to ask? because this is clearly not effective, in fact, it doesn't work at all. Anyone?

If you get to know the aliens you will perceive more dimensions than you will be able to keep track of. I've lost count of them all. The main thing is to keep an open mind and a fixed desire to interact with the aliens. Don't let anything or anyone deter you. Humans are like microbes living under a rock on some dead planet compared to the aliens and their reality.

The aliens will open your consciousness so you can perceive the extra dimensions. It's in their hands and all we have to do is be receptive and fearless.

Just keep an open mind and ask for contact as you fall to sleep each night and whenever you are totally relaxed.

They might just give you a tiny bit of contact at first to see what you do. Later they'll just walk into your home and start talking to you at any hour of the day. Nothing can really prepare you for their powers.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So probed, why have you blatantly ignored numerous questions that I have asked about life on other planets, alien culture and descriptions of the places you have been.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
So just open your mind and ask for alien contact and you will get it sooner or later. Be very serious about it because it is the number one issue effecting our planet in this day and age.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

And what if,..

... we/i contact the "wrong" aliens? I dont want to end up with a species taking me against my will doing all kinds of things to me against my will etc etc

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
we see only things in our light spectrum, its not about extra-dimensional beings, or aliens that travel through space and time.

they just happen to live outside our visible light spectrum. thats all. its not that they are super intelligent beings that created the universe or that type of #. its just the simple fact that they are outside our range of perception.

you will never beable to see in the "4d" or higher. the brain isnt capable.

hoodoo voodoo, someone misinterpreting dreams. I had a dream I was talking to robin williams on vent. OR WAS IT AN ALIEN FROM AN INTERDIMENSIONAL PLAIN TRYING TO COMMUNICATE, IT MUST HAVE BEEN!!.

shrug, alot of tangents in this response. figure it out or ignore it, dun matter.

Id just like to say, we are 3D beings, we will NEVER beable to perceive anything higher then what we do now in this current form. Im sorry but you can practice your entire life you will NEVER see or perceive anything outside the human range, you can try to fool yourself but...

i have an amazingly open mind, but trying to argue and make people beleive we can perceive other dimensions...cmon now man...we cant even perceive the other 90% of our own dimension and you wanna say we can perceive other ones?

..... when you learn the ability to see radio frequency, then i'll say youve learned enough to see other dimensions.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
@probedbygrays:
Thanks for sharing. Despite I do know something about these things, if you are telling the truth, I would have a few questions if you won't mind.
1) What kind of species are you in contact with?
2) How often do the contacts occur?
3) Can someone else (friend, relative) see them or does it look to them like you are talking to noone?
4) Can you please give me any advice on how to help with my contact? Right now I am in a state, since January 2009, that I can see their ships in the sky at night. I think from what I have understood and looked at, that I am looking at a benevolent species, the Galactic Federation to be exact. I can see the lights of their ships, various sizes and shapes and colors. I think they know very well I'm looking at them, because whenever I try to take a picture of them, they dissappear or they can't be photographed. Though I did manage to capture some lights on film the past year. Well, I would like to have contact with them, but since I live in the city, everything is so chaotic and I go to sleep late, I don't know where to start. Do you think going to bed early would help? As I've stated in another thread - I know they are here, etc., it's just as if my brain didn't get the signal yet from my inner self to percieve this new reality properly, which I want to entirely manifest. Of course best would be to go in the woods, but it's easier said than done...

[edit on 7/6/10 by Cybernet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join