It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3D thinkers can't perceive the aliens amongst us so they miss the big picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's a swarm of aliens amongst us. I was just laying in bed wide awake and one sat on my bed and pushed the bedclothes down with its weight. I asked it to let me see it and it slowly appeared as a glowing blob and then an almost solid gray.

The aliens appear as they want to appear and only appear in 3D when it suits them. The alien bodies the military have are just plants given by the aliens and are not representative of the full nature of the masses of very real aliens who are amongst us now.

I recall when a military officer tried remote viewing it worked straight away for him. All he had to do was open his mind and suddenly he was able to perceive things that can't be perceived with the ordinary senses. Humans have more senses than they know about. Humans are actually embodied consciousness which has the ability to expand beyond its 3D material body if it wants to.

So just open your mind and ask for alien contact and you will get it sooner or later. Be very serious about it because it is the number one issue effecting our planet in this day and age.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
So just open your mind and ask for alien contact and you will get it sooner or later. Be very serious about it because it is the number one issue effecting our planet in this day and age.

I have done that, but maybe they hate me, because I haven't seen one yet...

And yeah, I agree with most of what you say!

[edit on 2006/10/14 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Btw, could you tell me a little more about yourself?
When did you first come in contact with aliens?
How old are you now, what gender?
You sound like you have much experiences to share, I just hope you're not fooling around...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
No I'm not fooling around. I know how terrified people generally are of these beings and I'm trying to help them get over their fears.

The search for the meaning of life and its secrets is something many people devote their entire lives to. I am just humbly offering the information I have gained through direct experience with the beings in the hope that it may help unlock some of the mystery for people.

I am a 50 yr old Scotsman living in Australia. The aliens started communicating with me when I was 30. They had tried many times before that but I had always misunderstood what was happening. I had to settle down to a quiet life away from the hustle before I could meet them face to face. Being relaxed is very important when communicating with them. Most experiences happen as people are relaxing in their beds or on the couch etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Okay, thanks!
Why don't you snap a picture of em?
Would it be possible, would they allow it?
And could you explain more about how you misunderstood them?
And if you're really nice then draw a piture of them or describe how they look like.
And btw... you wouldn't happen to know anything about some "space clubs" some aliens are in?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
probedbygrays

Have you ever considered that Aliens could be part of the spiritual world? the way you describe your encounters " glowing blob and then an almost solid gray" it sounds like something that could be an entity from the spiritual world.

I have seen the Glob I call them spheres of lights and they can take shapes but for me I see it more as part of spirits.

Some people are able to snap pictures of the spheres and what it seems like ghostly shapes so is data about them.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Okay, thanks!
Why don't you snap a picture of em?
Would it be possible, would they allow it?
And could you explain more about how you misunderstood them?
And if you're really nice then draw a piture of them or describe how they look like.
And btw... you wouldn't happen to know anything about some "space clubs" some aliens are in?

Our devices are too primitive to capture the beings on film except in certain circumstances. The beings move between layers of space and time and are not often solidly manifest on our level where we can film them. This allows them to walk through walls etc.

They had often come to me and touched me or spoken a few words during my life but I thought they were just spirits and didn't know they were solid beings on a nearby dimension trying to reach me via subtle manifestations.

There are a lot of different types existing in the various different dimensions but the ones closest most of the time are like small elves with giant heads and thin lithe bodies.

Yes some of them do have clubs where they all meet at night and socialize. They are very social beings generally but towards humans they are more reserved.

Originally posted by marg6043

I have seen the Glob I call them spheres of lights and they can take shapes but for me I see it more as part of spirits.

Actually as far as I can gather the alien beings are a superior species who create spiritual phenomenon to guide humanity. It's like one of us shining a light at a stone wall in a cave at night and a bunch of cavemen becoming transfixed by the circle of light on the wall of their cave. The aliens create light phenomenon like ghosts and light beings etc, but they also create various different aliens as well, so it's a complex matter and not as simple as just stating all aliens are the superior species etc. Certain ones are the source beings and they create the others as far as I can tell.

People are 99.99% energy beings. If you removed all the space between the atoms in a person's body the person would become 99.99% smaller. It's the movement of the atoms that creates the illusion of a 99.99% bigger object. I mention this because some of the aliens can stop time or remain outside of time, and that means the atoms that make up their bodies are stopped in time as well. So the body forms the atoms normally make as they spin in time cease to exist and all that is seen is a few orbs of energy that have intelligence. The alien is still there in consciousness but it's body has changed totally.

Then when they allow the atoms of their body to move they can halt that movement at a certain point where their bodies start to manifest and yet are still energy-like, and in that state the bodyform is plastic enough to be overridden with mind over matter and they can thereby assume any form they want to appear in.

So basically there is a superior species manifesting spiritual light phenomena and all types of beings from a point outside of time and they are the only real beings behind all the illusions.

I hope that makes sense?

So even though I recognize the similarities between spiritual beings and aliens I think they are all manifestations of a superior species

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
3D thinkers can't perceive the aliens amongst us so they miss the big picture

perhaps viewing reality through the eyes of 0D (Zero D) provides a broader scope of the picture?

Either that or one can keep counting upwards to the highest number.

Maybe when they reach the highest number, the "Last D" they will have found the answer they seek?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm ready to begin my step by step guide to viewing 4D and beyond.

Tutors form a line on the left, students on the right.

Begin...

*takes a seat*

[edit on 15/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Many humans will start to see these beings in the future cause of many things.

I heard aliens walk among us all day but we cannot see them, those who can, can see them ANYWHERE. they are all over the place. Walking among us in the streets. etc, but we can't see them or touch them beside a some people who see more

That's what i heard :0

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting concept and a different approach to many things that people experience in life and most often relate them to spirituality, depending their religious believes.

When I was very young I thought that perhaps it was aliens that is because I used to watch science fiction movies occurs that kind of change after I got older.

Yes you are correct, we without the incarnated bodies are nothing but pure energy and that energy is the way these beings shows themselves to humans as energy, but only when a person is ready for the truth self of the being or soul.

For others in order to not affect the person they are visiting they may choose a form that is more agreeable as a human body or ghostly body.

By the way you make a lot of sense at least with me that have a lot of experiences with these beings.

But remember that for people that have no clue what is all about what you say may sound to them like science fiction.

But I believe that you truly believe what you have experienced and I do too, even when my approach is a littler different from yours in the way I understand it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Actually as far as I can gather the alien beings are a superior species who create spiritual phenomenon to guide humanity.

What are they guiding us toward?
What is their motive?

It's like one of us shining a light at a stone wall in a cave at night and a bunch of cavemen becoming transfixed by the circle of light on the wall of their cave.

Sounds like Plato was an alien after all!

So are you saying that everything around us is fake?
Or is it just our emotions...our inspirations...that are manufactured for us?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

What are they guiding us toward?
What is their motive?

They keep telling me that this is their school where all their young are sent. They appear to be leading us back towards them the long slow and hard way so that we learn countless lessons about good and evil along the way. All the young who are born here take part in the world drama as it unfolds. However the individual young beings learn very fast and then return home. They don't have to keep getting reborn until mankind finally becomes fully self awakened.

The motive is love. Deeper more pure love than anyone can possibly imagine. They make us experience all the cruelty of this school so that we know what not to do in the real world on the outside. They took me to their world and I was a thousand times more alive than I am on earth. Coming back was like entering the world of the dead where things are barely conscious. So this hard school is not the place where real life exists it is just a zone we are held in to be educated.

So are you saying that everything around us is fake?
Or is it just our emotions...our inspirations...that are manufactured for us?

Everything is some type of energy so it has a reality to it. Each thing is a piece of information basically and plays a part in the whole. It's not that we need to discard our reality for theirs or anything, it's just that when we become aware of their nature we realize they are around us on a superior level of reality and that is where the real world is.

I hope that makes some sense?

I don't have all the answers about them of course. I meet them frequently and never cease to be amazed by them. Articulating what I experience is difficult and probably full of faults. The beings are around everyone and as soon as people are ready the beings will probably show themselves in some way. They watch closely and pick the times they manifest themselves or their phenomena. Once you get to know them a little they open up and show you more and more.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
probedbygrays I love reading your posts as I can relate allot of your information to my own experiences

I have a couple of questions for you, what do they smell like when they are in your presents?

Also what information do they have to pass on? If you ask them I believe the might have something of interest.

What is the first trait that you notice before they attempt communication in the physical?

Light On Brother

AA

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Alien Agenda]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Alien Agenda]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Once you get to know them a little they open up and show you more and more.

That is so true!!

And that this might be a school thing too!
Just what my father told me.

The only thing I don't want to agree with is that we don't have free will :/

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Btw, I also want to start having contact with these beings, could you help me with that?
I'm already very open minded for these things, since I have a father and his brother who have told me much about their experiences, and because I have seen one myself!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
" They took me to their world and I was a thousand times more alive than I am on earth. Coming back was like entering the world of the dead where things are barely conscious. So this hard school is not the place where real life exists it is just a zone we are held in to be educated. "

I am fascinated by your posts, I dont see any reason why with nothing to gain anyone would go to such lengths just to try to convince a few people on a free forum of your beliefs, that is why I believe in what you write and I am trying to comprehend all this.
My first queastion to you, is you say they took you to their world. Was this another planet? How do you recall 'travelling' there and back? what did you observe? Why do you think you were 'a thousand times more alive' ?

My other question to you is why do you think you were chose by them in the first place? Did you already have an open mind as regards aliens or do you think you were just simply one of the 'chosen' ones?
Do you believe this alien race to be the only creature of this type to have visited our planet so far?
And finally what do you think of all the other 'everyday' ufo and alien theories, many of which have been written about here, do you beleive in abductions and ufos?
I look forward to your replies, keep up the good work.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

what do they smell like when they are in your presents?

They smell like some type of powerful sterilizing chemical a lot of times. It's not a bad smell but it's very clinical like. It reminds me of something doctors would use to sterilize their instruments although it is unique and I haven't smelled anything exactly like it before. Another type smells of a powerful pungent exotic spice that is very overpowering. And some are at such a high frequency or vibration? that they burn the atmosphere as they appear and they create an odd burning smell.

Also what information do they have to pass on? If you ask them I believe the might have something of interest.

Well I asked them and they said Someone who loves you is waiting for you on a nearby dimension.

What is the first trait that you notice before they attempt communication in the physical?[/quote

They tell me through telepathy that they are about to appear, or they just walk through a portal that opens up in the middle of the room.

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Btw, I also want to start having contact with these beings, could you help me with that?

Yes just ask for some type of contact when you go to bed at night. They usually give contact when people are fully relaxed.

==

Originally posted by pmexplorer
"
My first queastion to you, is you say they took you to their world. Was this another planet? How do you recall 'travelling' there and back? what did you observe? Why do you think you were 'a thousand times more alive' ?

Yes it's a parallel world and I was taken there by another alien who had some type of energy device strapped to him? I was taken there a few times although I can't recall all my experiences just now. I was shown that humans are actually inhabited by another type of superior human that are all held in suspended animation on that parallel world. While they are in suspended animation their souls are forced out by a means that I won't go into and given to other beings who bring them to earth and place them into bodies where they are closely guarded so that they remain embodied. I was placed back into my superior body and it was like I came alive for the first time in a brilliantly conscious new body. It's indescribable and each of us has one of those superior bodies waiting for us. They seemed to be silicone based instead of carbon based as well.

My other question to you is why do you think you were chose by them in the first place? Did you already have an open mind as regards aliens or do you think you were just simply one of the 'chosen' ones?

No I don't think I'm any different than anyone else. I know I'm lucky to have met them but I think they are going to contact everyone sooner or later.

Do you believe this alien race to be the only creature of this type to have visited our planet so far?
And finally what do you think of all the other 'everyday' ufo and alien theories, many of which have been written about here, do you believe in abductions and ufos?

Well it's plain they have endless parallel worlds so all the different alien experiences and discoveries people have on distant worlds could all be very true at the same time. Wingmakers.com is a good example of someone meeting aliens on a parallel world. Also there are numerous types of aliens on the extra dimensions around us. They are indescribable beings with wonderful powers and all I am trying to do is encourage people to be open minded and friendly towards them so that they too can experience the incredible greater reality that is around us.

The moderators are getting mad because I seem to be preaching my own fantasy so I really shouldn't write much more. They say I have to show them proof to be here talking like I am but I don't have any proof. So I'd better fade away for a while. I am working on a book anyway so I have to get back to work on that.

Take care and good luck with meeting the aliens

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The moderators are getting mad because I seem to be preaching my own fantasy so I really shouldn't write much more.

The moderators can't be that stupid? Don't let anyone stop you from sharing this knowlegde! That's why we have these forums!

Btw, what is your view on animals?
If I understand right then there is no difference, they also have a soul and is worth just as much!

[edit on 2006/10/17 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
" They took me to their world and I was a thousand times more alive than I am on earth. Coming back was like entering the world of the dead where things are barely conscious. So this hard school is not the place where real life exists it is just a zone we are held in to be educated. "

For some reason that sounds familiar, but no with the same explanation I was learned to understand.

Yes is a place that is out of this world but one that is not of incarnated souls, the world were incarnated souls comes from and your experience sounds just like it.

I think you have been in that place and even when you call it their world and is actually their world, to me is the spiritual word.

But remember that when we leave the physical body we are bound by restrictions or earthy feelings, but when you leave that restricted body, the only feelings is of joy, it seems to me that you have been done a lot of astral traveling with these beings' help.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by marg6043]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join