It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Edwards AFB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I had downloaded Google Earth and the first thing I thought of was "I wonder what I can see at airbases". And what better airbase to start with than Edwards? I love aircraft and the such so of course it was my first thought.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Okay

I know I read to many Dale Brown novels but the nose on the B-52 looks very pointy compared to my impressions. Did they in fact make some "Megafortress's" or am I projecting what I want to see?

Maybe a better question is are there any exotic B-52 projects?

Dead steve

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dead steve
Okay

I know I read to many Dale Brown novels but the nose on the B-52 looks very pointy compared to my impressions. Did they in fact make some "Megafortress's" or am I projecting what I want to see?

Maybe a better question is are there any exotic B-52 projects?

Dead steve

From what I understand, the profile of the B-52 has always been pointy. That, or the nose profile has been changed since the older models.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The late model B-52s have a more "pointy" nose profile than the early models. Parked side by side, the NASA B-52B and B-52H ilustrated this point very nicely.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Excellent.

The only b-52 I have been close to are at Tuscon ...so I guess I have only seen 'older ' versions (b's).

C'Yaa
Dead steve

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join