It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about an Epidimic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I don't know what this means, but I have been having this dream for 3 days now. All in a different location, but the same thing happening. Also when I am in the dream, my stomach gets all upset.

Last night my dream was located at a church. I remember the priest talking about the epidimic and how God will protect us all. I remember him still speaking when someone yells out "He is infected. I remember seeing the guy all pale and just barfing up blood. It kept going on. More and more were throwing up or just collapsing and dying where they stood. Someone said that his heart had burst and I saw blood coming out of his mouth and nose. The last thing I saw was someone right in front of me yelling that I needed help. Then I woke up.

My other dreams has been the same situation, but in different locations. One was at school and the other at a grocery store. Someone or more would start barfing and then just mass chaos.

I can't say the time that it took place, but I'll have to say before June 2008 since I am out of school by then. Roughest guess would be in the early months of 2007,

Discuss!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
"I remember him still speaking when someone yells out "He is infected. I remember seeing the guy all pale and just barfing up blood. It kept going on. More and more were throwing up or just collapsing and dying where they stood"

My god
thats really horrible!

How come you think its early 2007?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by twisted_fate
"I remember him still speaking when someone yells out "He is infected. I remember seeing the guy all pale and just barfing up blood. It kept going on. More and more were throwing up or just collapsing and dying where they stood"

My god
thats really horrible!

How come you think its early 2007?

Yeah, it is horrible. When I saw it, I was like "Oh My Gosh, this is getting very bad".

Because, now thinking about the school dream, I remember someone saying 2007 and I was in one of my classes that i have now.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Radiation poisoning causes vomitting.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So do a lot of other things.
There are some nasty virii and bacteria out there. Pale and vomiting blood, with rapid onset? I'd vote ebola.

top topics

join