It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vodafone 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey guys

Im just new to this site...
cheers

Chipee

[Mod Edit: Welcome Chipee. Please acquaint yourself with the Terms and Conditions. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 15/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well that is interesting and it does look like "666" but they would be crazy to have done that delibrately bad marketing choice I would say.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
[offtopic]
Welcome to ATS. We're always happy to have more Australian Members!
[/offtopic]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok does anyone know why the link I provided would have been deleted ? ? ? How am I suppose to make a point if I can't even link to the pages that have the proof??? Any suggestions to how I can provide the proof with out linking to another site (heaven forbid)???

Not wanting to cause trouble here, i'm sure i've seen people provide hyperlinks in this site before ? ? ?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The 666 that is acknowledged mean's "Sorath" in the Jewish Cabala, all it transpires to signify is the Solar Ego - that is all.

The Beast is the Animal Atavism that lies in all of us Hairless Monkey's, accessible through Drama, Yoga, Tai Chi, Magick, even Dreaming's, etc.

There seems an unhealthy undigestible mire about Pseudo Satanic Activities of the so called Masonic Corporate Logo's.

CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
666 isn't even the number of the beast. That's a miss-translation. Thus Vodafone has nothing to do with the 666 you're thinking of.

Odium

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Google search Vodafone 666 Chipee for the page that this thread was started for...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Don't dare say Christianity is stupid, you are totally disrespectful!

I just speant the whole weekend doing some research.

To make it easy for you, go to youtube.com and search for the following topics, they all are interlinked:

1. 666
2. nibiru planet
3. 2012
4. Federal Reserve
5. New world order
6. Rockefelle
7. Much more, which will show on the side, videos that are linked to those.

Wake up my friend, for your own good!

top topics

join