It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia with help of China, N.Korea and uhh.. terrorist is going to attack USA in December ;)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Okay - everyone has at least one good point, but lets take this a little deeper. While all the Men are debating about "war with this and war with that" look at what the Women are doing!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A map of power distributions I made

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It has been addressed a number of time already, but such ignorance can not be passed up on ATS forums.

It really pisses me of that Russia and China are still in the UN. They don't deserve any right to be on it. Russia is still trapped in their Soviet time and China is not even close to a democracy. They both are helping out countries that are a threat to many. Too bad the UN can't see that.

Let me translate that in terms that most people will understand. Excuse the slurs, they are there only to make a point on ever present backward mentalities we all have to endure.

"It really pisses me of that the negro's and the chinks get to walk on our streets. They don't deserve any right to walk on the same pavement as the white folk. Negro's still complain about slavery, and the chinks don't want to slave away for us any more. Too bad the KLAN isn't what it used to be".

Are we all getting a clear picture where such views come from?

Attacking the US would be like attacking the rest of the world, because economically it would kill the world. Not even talking about America's response. People on here are such warmongers.

Why? What, the world will just shrivel up and die with out the worlds largest management bureaucracy?

RetinoidReceptor, on global scale America doesn't export anything but weapons, just about everything else is IMPORTED. USA ceased to be am industrial economy back in the 80s, when American industrial sector was chopped up and liquidated.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander

RetinoidReceptor, on global scale America doesn't export anything but weapons, just about everything else is IMPORTED. USA ceased to be am industrial economy back in the 80s, when American industrial sector was chopped up and liquidated.

Even if that statement - which you can't back up with sources - was true, in your rush to downplay the U.S. everywhere you can, you conveniently leave out the fact that just about everything you are using to communicate on theis forum was invented (you probably guessed it) in the U.S. (no, not in your beloved rodina) You see the U.S. also exports knowledge and ideas.

BTW, the soviet onion was also known to export a huge amount of weapons. Extreme case of the pot calling the kettle black to knock the U.S. for this.

[edit on 10/16/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You see centurion1211, ignorance has a very basic pattern. It's based on laziness, and when people actually put in their own work, all that ignorance just disappears in a puff of smoke.

Here's some work for you.

www.census.gov...

www.dallasfed.org...

www.osha.gov...

When done, come back and tell ME how it really is, and we'll taker it from there.

in your rush to downplay the U.S. everywhere you can, you conveniently leave out the fact that just about everything you are using to communicate on theis forum was invented (you probably guessed it) in the U.S.

My rush to downplay the U.S? No my friend, my duty as an AMERICAN (and a Christian by the way) is to exercise the rights and freedoms of our great nation, not to indulge in ignorance and denial.

What your thing is remains to be seen.

(no, not in your beloved rodina) You see the U.S. also exports knowledge and ideas.

That's all you got? As soon as somebody disagrees with your blind patriotism you call them a red? Let's skip the pleasantries and get right down to it, are you a racist?

BTW, the soviet onion was also known to export a huge amount of weapons. Extreme case of the pot calling the kettle black to knock the U.S. for this.

Some more work for you there bud, take the time to find out the sheer scale of economic, industrial, intellectual, and medical aid USSR has provided to the third world countries through out the 20th century, and then compare it (how about a proportional pie chart?) to similar US aid.

Then compile a dual time scale, including both USA and USSR, chart a cause and effect of global arms trade (including MIC profit margins) and then tie it all to proxy wars of the 20th century.

How about that? Then we can talk.

Oh yeah, talking about the 80s "cash cows" and chopping up America for the auction block, have you seen the movie called "Wall Street"?

Which role do you see your self in, a hard working father or a sleazy, power hungry degenerate parasite feeding of the hard working folk?

Take your time.

edit: missed a quote bracket

[edit on 16-10-2006 by iskander]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My rush to downplay the U.S? No my friend, my duty as an AMERICAN (and a Christian by the way) is to exercise the rights and freedoms of our great nation, not to indulge in ignorance and denial.

You claim to be an American (and a Christian by the way)?

Anyone on this board reading that statement would have to be stunned - and no doubt refuse to believe it.

Here's some research for you (as an American - I'm sorry but still
on that revelation):

Research

One more
how does me believing (based on all your previous posts) that you might be russian in any stretch of the imagination mean I'm a racist. You see, the fact that you don't even seem to understand the meaning of common English words is just another reason not to believe your claim to being American.

Meanwhile, the hate you express (for your own country - still
) must be eating you up. Chill out, man, before you blow a gasketsky or something.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All big nations are tricky by nature. We can't really trust any super power..because that is all they want is "power". Selfish individuals/groups that are after the same thing. Who gives them the right to dictate our lives and direction. The only thing I can respect from the U.S. is that they give their people a choice in their way of life. That is why we are able to excel in many aspects of development and that is why all races and religions grow/come here. It's a melting pot of the 21st century. Russia is frustrated that they fell apart. China is struggling with their people, NK is just frustrated, U.S. current head honchos have issues. The general people are the key but it's hard to deal with leaders that have their head so far up their a**es that they can only see one objective. What can they trully gain from attacking one another? Land? More money? More space? WTF? Times have changed. Things and people aren't the same. Russians trained the chinese military. NK are just the scapegoats to use as bait. What the hell do they have to lose. They are just trying to push and shove to see how far they can go. Hopefully soon when a change in consciousness arrives it will be to much for these power hungry people to deal with. They have such an old school mentality and yes I understand it's real, but everything you think of is real. ?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
For all you people making the nice maps showing China as part of the global monolith forming to counter the U.S., check out this bit of news ...

China News

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT - news) has agreed to acquire a Chinese supercenter chain for about $1 billion in a move that would give the world's largest retailer the biggest food and department store network in China, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.

That's right, (the great U.S. business satan aka) Wal*Mart is buying and setting up Super Centers in China.
I guess that's another U.S. export iskander forgot to mention.

Now, I wonder how long it will be after Wal*Mart moves into China will it be before China changes map colors?

Resistance is futile ...

[edit on 10/16/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
centurion1211, are you kidding me? You are actually trying to frighten me with the Sedition Act?

Is that as far as you limited imagination goes?

Thank you for making me smile, I choose to find weakness amusing rather then pathetic.

You claim to be an American (and a Christian by the way)?

Nice, am I to understand that you are insulting my country AND my faith? Keep that up, we'll see where that one goes.

Anyone on this board reading that statement would have to be stunned - and no doubt refuse to believe it.

Count them, start a poll, we'll see how that goes, until then, your full of it.

One more how does me believing (based on all your previous posts) that you might be russian in any stretch of the imagination mean I'm a racist.

Really?

First, polite people ask, and I'm not the one making accusations and throwing insults around. What, are you actually asking me for my birth certificate and my passport? (yes, I travel, I bet all you ever needed was a drivers license.)

Why don't you prove that you are American?

Give that a try, and all of us American here can guess which part of the boonies you are from. Hey, you got crocks there? Some drunken salt lick hunting with Bush and Silver Bullet?

May I ask, is Blue Collar TV and TNA wrestling is what you're all about?

Cause it sure smells of the that "last century" South from your end partner.

You see, the fact that you don't even seem to understand the meaning of common English words is just another reason not to believe your claim to being American.

You are teaching me English now? A good one centurion1211, let me direct you to the following;

"American Federal Empire ", so which flag are you under after all that hate speech?

Roman republic or Greek democracy?

I bet you haven't even read the Constitution in that trailer park of yours.

Let me put it this way, what have you done for your country before questioning my allegiance?

If you really did read my previous posts, you'd find exactly where I'm coming from, and from what kind of family, so keep digging.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's right, (the great U.S. business satan aka) Wal*Mart is buying and setting up Super Centers in China. I guess that's another U.S. export iskander forgot to mention.

It’s not “export” you silly nincompoop.

Look up what it’s actually called first.

Let me guess, your not much into the stock market and investing, are you?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
geesh people refrain from the personal attacks and stick to the subject.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by warset
A map of power distributions I made

I'm glad India is mostly being viewed as neutral...

besides that, this looks highly unlikely to put it mildly!

EDIT:

Few more interesting observations in decreasing order of weirdness
:

1)North Korea Neutral!!!!!!!!

2)Ireland neutral
3)Venezuela neutral!!

4)Nepal RED!!!
(and Burma/Myanmar neutral at the same time!)
5)Former Yugoslav republics neutral
6) Is that a RED Latvia up there in the corner of Eastern Europe? Last I heard (6 years back), they had an armored capacity of 3 tanks!

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Daedalus3]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It has been addressed a number of time already, but such ignorance can not be passed up on ATS forums.

It really pisses me of that Russia and China are still in the UN. They don't deserve any right to be on it. Russia is still trapped in their Soviet time and China is not even close to a democracy. They both are helping out countries that are a threat to many. Too bad the UN can't see that.

Well Iskander I caught that one back on the first page..
Maybe you digressed in your response..
It would suffice to say that the workings of the UN need to be revised by many.
Expulsions from the UN have been very very rare and the whole point of the UN is to HAVE EVERYONE onboard. It isn't a power bloc like NATO etc etc..
Infact if I'm not mistaken, even South Africa wasn't expelled during the apartheit..
Expelling nations from the UN is akin to the US policy of ignoring/snubbing NK in the last few years..
It just makes things worse..

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Maybe you digressed in your response..

You’re right, I did, and it is beneath me. My apologies to everyone in any case. I do get some what shocked when such blatant FOX type propaganda just pores all over ATS.

These days most people are not even aware of what United Nations actually stands for, and think it’s just another NATO, but not on the American side.

UNITED NATIONS, it’s pretty dang self explanatory though isn't it?

Any way, you are absolutely correct in your views on UN and rare explosions, etc. Good points Daedalus3.

edit:typos

[edit on 16-10-2006 by iskander]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elab
geesh people refrain from the personal attacks and stick to the subject.

Agreed. However, this guy is the most condescending person on this board IMO. He can't post a single response without trying to make it sound like he knows it all and personally attacks the intelligence of every other person that might disagree with him. You see it in thread after thread that this guy posts on.

Sometimes it's very difficult not to bring them back to earth when that's all you see from a person.

[edit on 10/17/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

EDIT:

Few more interesting observations in decreasing order of weirdness
:

1)North Korea Neutral!!!!!!!!

2)Ireland neutral
3)Venezuela neutral!!

4)Nepal RED!!!
(and Burma/Myanmar neutral at the same time!)
5)Former Yugoslav republics neutral
6) Is that a RED Latvia up there in the corner of Eastern Europe? Last I heard (6 years back), they had an armored capacity of 3 tanks!

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Daedalus3]

Grey color doesn't not necessarily mean that they are neutral, it simply mean they might not want to join the war, or not formally recongnized as part of an alliance.

I originally made rogue nations like NK colored in brown, and neutral nations like egypt and india in yellow, and not in war nations in grey, but i figure that would make the map appeared really confusing, so instead, i left them out, and only colored in the possible alliances.

PS. Latvia and Cuba might become important stratigic locations during a war. Wait... that' not Latvia, that's a piece of Russia right there

my bad for not coloring Burma and some islands off western canada and alaska, I realized that after posting the map. Irland might not necessarily wants to join the war, and the same goes for Yugoslovia.

[edit on 10/17/2006 by warset]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Sometimes it's very difficult not to bring them back to earth when that's all you see from a person.

centurion1211, and your PhD thesis was on what exactly?

He can't post a single response without trying to make it sound like he knows it all and personally attacks the intelligence of every other person that might disagree with him. You see it in thread after thread that this guy posts on.

centurion1211, you have to agree, I do know a thing or two, right? And this is "deny ignorance" forum after all, correct?

If you feel that I'm condescending, my apologies that my statements make you feel that way. As you will notice, I always have the patience to give it a few tries, but then it's just how it is. StellarX on the other hand has a lot more patience then I do in such situations.

So if you want to be pals, my apologies for coming at you straight. By your tone I didn't figure that you're the sensitive type.

Your refusal to accept that I am in fact an American and a Christian, is forgiven and forgotten. It's a Democrat thing.

I moved on, your turn.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes, you have accumulated a fair amount of facts and factoids.
Yes, you use them to arrive at dubious conclusions about the U.S. and the world in general.
Yes, you come across as very arrogant when you detect disagreement in someone else.
No, I do not know where you are really from, nor do I really care - but it was kind of fun to pull your chain on that topic.

As for friendship, when I get an opening for people with the above qualifications, you'll be at the top of my list.

End of this discussion.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here's my previous quote;

Keep that up, we'll see where that one goes.

And here we have it;

Yes, you have accumulated a fair amount of facts and factoids.
Yes, you use them to arrive at dubious conclusions about the U.S. and the world in general.
Yes, you come across as very arrogant when you detect disagreement in someone else.
No, I do not know where you are really from, nor do I really care - but it was kind of fun to pull your chain on that topic.

That was very predictable.

You're the one who said it centurion1211, I didn't even have to twist your arm or anything.

That's the point, I hope you'll get it someday

As for friendship, when I get an opening for people with the above qualifications, you'll be at the top of my list.

I gave it a try, in good faith to, and you showed your true colors. Congratulations.

End of this discussion.

Oh indeed, we both know where you stand, and given you last statement, so do the other ATS members.

Feel free to have the last word if you wish, no skin of my back

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes I agree with you, I posted similar post just mins. after yours, were on the same track, here's my link that I posted.

www.larouchepub.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join