It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE NEWS and AboveTopSecret.com Moves To the Next Level!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, at any rate when you give your user name. It will clear up alot of bad theories. I hope you enjoy your time here, and have good time with everyone here. I hope you feel welcome, and enjoy yourself here.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome Dr.Green
It is an honer to have you here on one of the greatest sites on the internet.
Welcome to the family.

TRw

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome Dr. Green. I am very appreciative of the time and effort that you will commit to answering queries from ATS. I realize, from reading about your work, that you are an extremely busy man. All I can say is thank you.

Incidentally, I am also proud to say that Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan is my Alma Mater. You make me feel even more proud of WSU for the excellent faculty and the fine work that academics such as yourself do.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Dr Green.
Our home is your home, make yourself comfortable

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'd like to welcome Dr. Green, as well.

What a fascinating set of degrees, postings, and affiliations.

I take special interest in your work on the real-time astronaut monitoring system.

My dad worked on some of the early, experimental pilot monitoring systems out at Edwards AFB back in the early '60s, among other things, and I have always been fascinated with the concept of collecting such important data.

Again, welcome. I look forward to seeing your influence on the important work being done here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It will be good to have a member with such knowledge and expertise. Welcome Dr. Green. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow!

Welcome, Dr. Green.

Yes, we definatedly need help for neurosis.

Glad you will be around.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Dr. Green. I think you just raised the average ATS IQ by more than a few points.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Dr. Green

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am speaking with Dr. Green tomorrow afternoon on the phone. I will ask him about a weekly Q&A session wherein Members can submit questions via a select thread and answer them via email and I'll post them or something along those lines.

Maybe a "Dr. Green's" thread that is updated weekly?

Springer...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is great news

A huge welcome to the AbovetopSecret.com, Dr. Green!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Amazing , welcome Christopher C. Green !!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Howdy. Welcome to ATS.

Hopefully, your stay here will be as fruitful for you as it has been for me and most of us here. As a resident lunatic, I can assure you that there's plenty of studies to be undertaken here. Enjoy this place, and if there's any way at all that I can help you here, don't hesitate to ask. Just one more person here to help is all.

Again, welcome.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Whoohooo welcome to ATS
I look foward reading your posts!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Man, do the Los Tres Amigos de ATS really know how to get the real deals or what??? We are all looking forward to your post Dr. Green.

Welcome to the Boards of ATS Dr. Christopher Green!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Welcome Dr Greene,this is going to be most informative for everyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Most Excellent News!

I also would like to extend my welcome to Dr Green - may your time here at ATS be enlightening for both you and our members here.

Your participation on ATS will be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome, Dr. Green. It's an honor to have you aboard.

My niece and her fiance are recent graduates of Wayne State. Maybe you know them. Kari and Robert? j/k

Springer... if you're taking suggestions for questions, I'd like to see Dr. Green do a podcast or whatever, giving his interests and how he came to join ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer (back in 2006)
I am speaking with Dr. Green tomorrow afternoon on the phone. I will ask him about a weekly Q&A session wherein Members can submit questions via a select thread and answer them via email and I'll post them or something along those lines.

Maybe a "Dr. Green's" thread that is updated weekly?

Does anyone know if anything came of the various possibilities floated in this thread for Dr Green to contribute to the research being performed by members of ATS?

I've seen the thread containing an ATS video interview of Dr Green in relation to swine flu:
ATS News: Swine Flu Conspiracies with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

(click to open player in new window)

But I've seen very little other material on ATS drawing upon Dr Green's expertise and past experiences, which contrasts with the amount of speculation I've seen on ATS in relation to him.

CX

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Welcome Dr Green, looking forward to seeing you about the boards in the near future.

Not just a man of science either so it seems......as a man who can't paint for toffee.....i am impressed with your work.

Christopher Canfield Green: About the artist

Nice to meet you.

CX.
edit on 17/2/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join