It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE NEWS and AboveTopSecret.com Moves To the Next Level!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WOW...

This is fantastic news!!

Welcome to the ATS family Dr. Green..

We are most honored to have you aboard...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
excellent,

perhaps he will give us insights into some of the matrix of social engineering
being conducted thru the Committee of Three-Hundred, aka "The Olympians"
originating from the Tavistock network, on this side of the pond we see it operating as the ~Military/Industrial Complex~

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome Dr. Green

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Christopher C. Green, M.D., Ph.D., Fellow in Clinical Imaging and Professor in the Departments of Diagnostic Radiology and Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences, ...

Uh...oh... I'm thinking ATS will be fertile ground for study!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Outstanding!

Welcome to ATS Dr. Green.

I have a few questions I would like to ask later on

Sporty

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Obviously Kit is a busy man and doesn't have much free time, his participation will be to the greatest extent, in the investigation, verification, and presentation of studies that are created to look into the reality of the many phenomena discussed here at AboveTopSecret.com.

Going forward, we, The THREE AMIGOS, want ATS to become the Standard, the "place to go" for the genuine article. In other words, if a theory isn't covered on ATS, hasn't been scrutinized by our Membership and our "Resident Experts" then it really isn't a "mature theory", it's more of a "story".

Getting back to Dr. Green...

I see several Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green "Guest Speaker" engagements (if the Membership are interested), we can interview him on Podcasts about his work, and I might be able to get him to write a little here and there and put it up in the appropriate forum.

I would not count on seeing him posting in the forums, the poor guy directs so many studies now that he has to write papers on he has to dictate and have them transcribed because he wouldn't have time to eat if he was typing them. Asking him to come here and write even more on a consistent basis is not in the cards.

I do, however speak with him about once a week on the phone and we exchange emails almost daily. I am willing to do another round of "interesting questions" (see "The Human Brain Study" for an example) if someone will put together a concise list of 10 questions you all want answered.

Springer...

[edit on 10-14-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you Springer,

I'll bow out of the next round of questions as I submitted the first round and concentrate on the Brain Research forum...

More to come on there soon..

Semper

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Dr. Green, I've read about you in the newspaper here. It's great you decided to join ATS. I hope you enjoy yourself here and all.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, double post.

[edit on 10-14-2006 by usaforever]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome, Dr. Green. I look forward to your contributions

I hope some one on the Board's administration has sent you your Official Tin-Foil Hat?

(The "Official" ones are made from Heavy Duty tin foil and have adjustable chin straps)

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Springer, the Los Tres Amigos just continue to raise the level of greatness around here. Bringing on such upper level experts as Mr.Green, Mr.Knapp and others, you guys just keep making ATS better and better. With such guests, ATS is and has been, steadily becoming the "Place to Be" for REAL information from REAL folks. And of course the diligence of the Members ripping disinformation apart makes it hard for folks to call us(ats and members) quacks (with some exceptions lol). I applaud you guys, the members and the staff.

Welcome to the wonderful family that is ATS Mr.Green. Looking forward to reading your Q&A sessions.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Exactly why has Dr Green wanted to join our forum? Is there a particular topic he is interested in?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a smart guy with great assests.

There won't be any conflicts of interest with the ties he has to Homeland Security and Dept of Defense, will there?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
this is some pretty cool stuff

awesome addition ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome aboard! You're now associated with yet another group of inquisitive minds. My hope is that you'll find time periodically to offer some truly insightful reflection, otherwise inaccessable factoids, or unique contribution to this wonderful forum in a memorable, pragmatic way! We salute you and all other intellectual truth-seekers at ATS (of which there are many!)

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This fantastic news, and a great honer to have such a talented man among us,

Welcome to AboveTopSecret.com,

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello and Wecome Dr. Green.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
An honor to have you here sir.

What brings you to the conspiracy boards? Do you believe in them or wish to debunk them?

And um, do you think you could lend a hand in diagnosing some of the people that claim to have alien fiends in their closets, see little green men and other wise believe they have personal contact with greys?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think podcasts would be fascinating, and could be done quickly enough. He could speak one out on a dictaphone and then just quickly upload it, no muss, no fuss.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Did I miss your user name?

At any rate, I'm sure you'll find my critically-acclaimed boilerplate welcome post to be of inestimable value:

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/10/14 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join