It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demond gatorade bottle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just got home right now and went up stairs and found my 2 day old gatorade bottle on the shelve is moving. Just like spinning a but around but not like floating. So I moved it and then it made tapping noises so then I went downstairs to throw it away coming up to find that a CD case on the same shelve is out of place (sticking out.) I do not remember it being right there. The gatorade bottle might be able to be explianed. Since it was closed I assume that the gas inside it is making it make noises and spin, well it was next to a shelve wall. As for the cd out of place, its either done that on its own or I have a bad memory. But, I slid the gatorade bottle past the CD case so if the CD case was sticking out I wouldnt be able to slide it past it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't even think 200 days of it sitting there would cause enough pressure buildup for it to spin (if that's even possible for internal gas pressure to do).

Was anything else was happening during this event?

Did you notice any temperature changes in the room you were in?

Have you ever experienced this, or any other event like it before today?

I'm a little confused on the CD case part. From the way you've described things, it sounds just like a single CD case. How would the CD case sticking out cause you to not be able to remove the gatorade bottle?

[edit on 10/14/2006 by JBurns]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I believe you.

After all, i had a pillow with a heartbeat.

No kidding!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought I was the only one who had a pillow with a heartbeat!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was going to respond yesterday, but just didn't have the heart......

JBurns- Great reply. You allowed the poster his dignity and put things into perspective.

DgTempe- I am consistantly amused by your combination of Avatar and wit.
It was nice to start my day off with this thread and coffee and ATS.

Wildcat! I thought about referring you to the Gangstalking thread! Ha Ha
I was watching some show yesterday that talked about Gatorade Bottles getting confused with Household Cleaners and the potential hazard for drinking the poison. Great example of the recent doubleing of awareness. Two weird Gatorade references in the same day.

I would guess that your energy field was so intense you minded a wave of kinetic energy.

Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns

I'm a little confused on the CD case part. From the way you've described things, it sounds just like a single CD case. How would the CD case sticking out cause you to not be able to remove the gatorade bottle?

I can explain that. The CD case was on a rack which holds CDs. The CD was all the way in that rack which lays for the CDs face vertically. And that rack was on the shelve where the gatorade bottles were. I slid the gatorade bottle past the CD rack. So if the CD case was already sticking out how could I have slid it past it?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ah, thank you very much for the clarification.
That makes total sense now. I was reading it at first, and got a little bit lost.

I've had experiences with spinning (and bouncing) objects while on ghost hunts before.

Let us know if you notice anything else strange.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't even think 200 days of it sitting there would cause enough pressure buildup for it to spin (if that's even possible for internal gas pressure to do).

Was anything else was happening during this event?

Did you notice any temperature changes in the room you were in?

Have you ever experienced this, or any other event like it before today?

When the black orb attacked me back in 2003 at 5:55 AM it slammed into a wall where it left a mark and my gatorade bottle was about the same place where the mark was except there is a shelf there now.

About the temperature, not sure but all I remember was that the room was hot.

Experienced before? Well I dont know, I might of experienced something like this before because I have a little de ja vu with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ah, thank you very much for the clarification.
That makes total sense now. I was reading it at first, and got a little bit lost.

I've had experiences with spinning (and bouncing) objects while on ghost hunts before.

Let us know if you notice anything else strange.

Well I have a cross hanging from a peg on my shelf that seems to move on its own. And it never stays facing the right way, it always faces me backwards no matter what I do. But not upside down.

Itts a necklace that has the holy grail meeting in the middle and a few more chains down and then a cross. Its weird because the holy grail is facing the right way and the cross is facing backwards and always turns backwards like its rejecting me or something.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've found that any manipulation of a holy item will commonly denote demonic activity. Not always, but quite often.

Have you ever experienced anything that has "felt" evil?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And can anyone explain to me why my cross faces backwards when I remember first getting it where it was facing the right way? Its also a cross passed down from generation to generation. Who knows, it could of been made in Rome in the 1500s?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I've found that any manipulation of a holy item will commonly denote demonic activity. Not always, but quite often.

Yes I have before but I dont remember it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now my cross is looking at me backwards and its a bit freaky.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well as of right now, the manufacture date is just speculation, and isn't as important as one would think.

Have you tried to move it to another part of your room/house?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

That cross also doesnt feel like anything holy to me. Its also pretty darn creepy to me and I dont like it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well as of right now, the manufacture date is just speculation, and isn't as important as one would think.

Have you tried to move it to another part of your room/house?

Its never been out of the same room for like 7 or 8 years.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well try moving it to another location..and see if it still moves. There may be some type of draft in the room causing it to move. Trust me, I've seen stranger natural causes.

I believe in god, but when I see a cross it doesn't exactly FEEL holy to me.

Good luck in the investigation.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now its making me uneasy b/c I moved and its staring at me where ever I move so I took it outside my house where it has not been outside EVER since I owned it and now I feel better and this room feels more holy.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow I suddenly now feel like theres a holy presence watching over me right now.

Even when I'm listening what some call "satanic" music.

CX

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I believe you.

After all, i had a pillow with a heartbeat.

No kidding!

Could i ask dgtempe......was this by any chance when you had your ear to the pillow? Did you know you can hear your own pulse like that?

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join