It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jack in the box ad:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
sorry for this trite thread, but i was picking up some albums today and grabbed a quick beer next door and caught a jack_in_the_box ad on the tele' that was mocking a guy trying to put water in his car.

it only 'clicked' to me from reading about Stan Meyer's invention, and wondered what your thoughts were to the connection? i've never gotten the vibe that many people at all know about stan's "water car".

tig,
-b

[edit on 21/12/2012 by zooplancton]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I take it that Jack in the box sells gasoline then? If so then it is big brother oil in one of its many guises trying to program the multitudes. Even a high school chemistry student knows the power of pure oxygen and hydrogen as combustibles and they know what H20 is, so most people should not be confused about the potential of water as fuel.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
JITB sells hamburgers. that's the part i didn't get. seemed like a pretty austere reference for the general public.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just sounds like their just trying to get the public's attention, by using the invention of a current renouned Californian inventior. Nothing different, than what most companies that size are doing these days in advertising anyway.

new topics

top topics

join