It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is their anybody that wants to leave Earth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Last time i checked mars was a wasteland and the moon was lacking an atmosphere.

That still doesn't mean anything.
High-tech underground bases with artificial gravity on the Moon and Mars anyone?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

God the pressure on thoses planets would crush you.Breathing pure ammonia would be a bit of a problem and that last planet has class 4 Quanitine restriction order placed on it 22,000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hey, if there was somewhere to go and a way to get there, I'd do it! I don't dislike Earth at all, but I'd love to have the opportunity to experience life somewhere else. I don't think I'd gamble on going to Mars and hoping for a secret base though, haha.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bufordny

well i wouldn't worry about how long it would take to get to another galaxy b/c i would imagine that any intelligent race able to build a star ship would have mastered frequencies enough to make the trip through teleportation.
russia is already experimenting with an energy field that does this very thing, the discovered it about 20 years ago.

so that cuts out the worry about food for the trip and how long the trip would take b/c of our short life span.
from what i have discovered in my last 5 years of research is that the "elites" the "shadow governments" or "powers that be" have already mastered the genetic code enough to make us immortal. we already have 1 creature on our planet that is immortal, a jelly fish called Turritopsis nutricula so how long do you think it's take our governement to get genetic scientists on that like white on rice, refine the immortal coding and inject it into their elites...oh im guessing about 24 hours or less lol

i would LOVE to get off earth. i saw a ufo 2 days ago for the first time. it looked like a star, it was sooo far out their, it kept changing direction then a beam of light shot out from the horizon up into the sky, not really at it - i think it was just a warning shot telling the ufo to get out of here.
i wish it would of picked me up. (as long as it was a nice alien race)

how amazing it would be to get out of this civilization of lies....
to get a tour of our solar system and other galaxies...
sigh... one day

if you know of anyone on the underground who has connections to get me off earth please send them my way.

peace and love.

Seeker of Truth 2012

signing out

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

well since science and physics now shows gravity does not come from our planets rate of spin but simply the
magnetic pull from ion to ion all you need to achieve artificial gravity is to make the ions in the floor have a more powerful charge/pull then the ions in your body and bam! your all set.

this is simple science.

peace and love,

seeker of truth 2012

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would go in a heart beat, tired of being poisened by the. NWO.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Our "human nature" is probably the exact reason we'll never be permitted to go beyond our Earth-Moon system. The money that's being consumed to fund wars are keeping us from journeying into the unkown frontier of "space."

Why are we so pre-occupied by war? Why are there so many "natural disasters?" Why is there so much human suffering that it seems overwhelmingly impossible to reverse? I believe that it's the decision of intelligences, or forces if you will, to keep us distracted because "they" know of our destructive and self-centered behavior.

All in all, we, as human beings, haven't progressed to the point where we deserve to explore unknown because of our fear of it.

Getting back to the topic of the thread: there is nothing wrong with the planet Earth to make anyone want to leave it. Well, maybe it's the human element part of it makes it a less than desirable place to be.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I would love to go if we had the technology. My biggest regret and disappointment is I'll never get to go. You know the scenes on the covers of scifi books? The ones where there is someone in a spacesuit standing on the outside of a starship with the huge glowing nebulae behind him? Or a planet or some grand scenery. Somewhere in our galaxy that is happening. SOMEONE out there has the technology to be exploring and colonizing. It truly saddens me that I will never be that person standing out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd love to, but only on a Galaxy Class Starship

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In answer to your direct question - YES YES YES!
I have a fascination with Mars, although if the offer came up for anywhere else in this universe I'd sign up.
I can't wait to get off this ball of molten rock.
Has anyone else read a series of books - Red Mars, Blue Mars, Green Mars I don't recall who wrote them but I devoured those books and daydreamed about the possibilities!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I will go if there are intelligent aliens to help me.
I am to old to start over.

if I was fit and young.
i would love to start over .
like americas very early days.
no killing the local aliens off.
and no government at all ever.
just me on 1000 square acres of land.
and some way to make what I need.
no way for a Dictator like obama,
to take over or some one like him.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i would love to go exploring. i always dreamed of travelling in space. There are some people who claim to have a way of travelling faster than light allowing for travel to the stars. For example this energy researcher from Belgium mehran keshe. He is a nuclear engineer who has built a fusion reactor which he says can generate antigravity effects. Website is www.keshefoundation.com... , keshefoundation.com... . Patent is www.freepatentsonline.com... .He says he has a prototype and has achieved lift. Also John Searl www.searlsolution.com... . mark Tomion www.zamandayolculuk.com... . I hope one of those scientists succeeds. Mr Keshe claims he already has a prototype. The others are have an initial design showing the effect. One of them should succeed then we can go exploring. I feel like I was born too late or too early. Most of the frontiers have been explored on earth. Provided these scientists are for real I might have been born at the right time. if not wrong timing. Anyway if I manage to get money I will fund research into free energy antigravity and faster than light space drives. These are all needed for efficient interstellar intergalactic space travel.
edit on 25-12-2011 by kazan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by kazan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'd love to go out on a trip exploring the universe, but i would like to do it Star Trek style, i.e. on a Galaxy class starship.

The OP is probably talking about a cult though, like the one a few years back that committed suicide as the means to reach aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bufordny

I'll go right now. As long as there's a smoking section and plenty of cigarettes.

- PS

Oh, and coffee too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join