It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is their anybody that wants to leave Earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bufordny

I would like to leave Earth and visit all of these other Earth-like planets with intelligent life on them:
www.galactic-server.net...

Eventually, settle on Thiaoouba or with the Lion-like aliens around Sirius B (not mentioned in the link).

[edit on 28-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
im down to go to a dif galaxy, but there isnt really a need we can find the same basic stuff there as in are galaxy its so huge there are about 200billion stars in are galaxy

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We could go to Nibiru! We have the coordinates...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If there was a like minded group of any religeon , colour or political view , a group that wanted to live in peace and accept each others diffrences and to tolerate and not intereferre with their beliefs then it would indeed be a better world we were headed to , I for one would volunteer if it an be guaranteed that the journey itself in not flawed, and that the people would actually work together for the common good, not for their god , or for their racial background but for everyone.
As it is there is only the corporate military machine that actually feeds off of the pain and suffering of the people of this planet, most Christians , Muslims and other religeons would love to get up of a morning, go to work, go home and tuck their kids in at night, but only the CMM want to keep the world fighting . We could have peace and a common good citizenry here and now but until we kick out the elites and profit hungry then there can be no peace.
Thsi world would be eden without them as we woudln't need to move to another planet.

[edit on 29/12/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I would drop everything and go in a heartbeat. I'm an explorer and though I love to explore the earth, the ultimate exploration would be other worlds with completely new boundaries. It would be like being born again - to wake up and begin to explore.

Though if I couldn't come back, I think the last moment of my life before I die I would probably miss mother earth a great deal. Then again there might be something better, maybe even closer to home.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I want to go to Pandora.

It looked beautiful in imax.

In all seriousness though . . . who wouldn't take the opportunity to leave earth if they had it?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
before people go and leave earth, it stands to reason that they should have somewhere to go to. hence the Planetary Society

The Planetary Society creates ways for the public to have active roles in space exploration. We develop innovative technologies, like the first solar sail spacecraft, we fund astronomers hunting for hazardous asteroids and planets orbiting other stars, we support radio and optical searches for extraterrestrial life, and we influence decision makers , ensuring the future of space exploration. The Planetary Society along with its members make exploration happen.

Board of Directors

Advisory Council

and there's also the Tau Zero Foundation

Marc Millis, former head of NASA’s Breakthrough Propulsion Physics program and founding architect of the Tau Zero Foundation, now gives us a look at the Foundation’s current status and his thoughts on where it’s going.

Official Site (currently being developed)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes please sign me up , I would love to get out of here and see the universe . Even if it is only another planet , because at least then I would know that I have that slim chance to one day explore more

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
I want to go to Pandora.

Pandora does really exist somewhere.
Remember the parallel universes theory?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill and see the universe .

Why just stop there?
Why not even go to a parallel universe with different history or even different laws of physics (assuming a person could still survive there).
Why not quantum jump/dimension travel between all the universes and see how each universe is like?
Remember there are no paradoxes in this grand scheme of parallel universes or multiverse.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, I have already made up my mind. The only reason I wouldn't go now is if the gov killed me or if God told me not to. Looks like there's a couple people who are coming with me, I guess.

Live long and prosper!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You might want to check in with Operation Terra. Last I heard (about a year ago) - they were in exit mode and leaving this dimension for NEW EARTH.

Everybody was packed and waiting lift off then - might still be a few seats left.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah im leaving with plutonium. We're working on a rocket together to blow this place in about 2 years. Anyone want to come? It's Free!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by urwatu8
You might want to check in with Operation Terra. Last I heard (about a year ago) - they were in exit mode and leaving this dimension for NEW EARTH.

Everybody was packed and waiting lift off then - might still be a few seats left.

Could you get some more info on that for us? that sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Heck yeah! I'd like to blow this planet because mankind has screwed it up so much. I can't believe we were the most richeous planet... I'm leaving...soon... I'm trying not to sound racist but if it wern't for the Euripeans we would probably be fine.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by urwatu8

I'd like to hear more about this... I'd get a seat if I had the money. But then there would be too many people and there would be more of a chance that we would screw up again. (That is if there is a lot of people)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Book me on the Bellerophon, to Altair-4. But there will be a change of script when I get there.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Book me on the Bellerophon, to Altair-4. But there will be a change of script when I get there.

what is Altair-4 and the Bellerophon?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutonium

Originally posted by Larryman

what is Altair-4 and the Bellerophon?

The 1956 "Forbidden Planet" movie:
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Depends if it's colonisation or just exploration type ordeal. I'd definitely be down for some colonisation. So long as there isn't going to be any cultural habituals that are sickening...like rap music...

Can we start in a "new" era? Like say, the Classical Greek era of the mid 5th century? That'd be pretty entertaining.

I've always wanted to say, "Come hither my bountiless wenches and feast on the glorious meal set forth before you by your most handsome master!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join