It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the aggressor really NK ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while I just thought I would throw something completely hypothetical out there to see what everyone has to say, im probably wrong in this, but I would sure hate to be right. Once again, this has no basis on fact whatsoever, no links, no backup, just purely my opinion.

You ever notice how every time North Korea decides to show everyone how powerfull they are, the powers that be (the P5) or 2 of them at least try and impose sanctions on them, but it really doesnt pan out. China continuously blocks all punitive action against NK for some reason.

My hypothetical situation is, "Is North Korea really the aggressor here? Maybe it's China telling Crazy Kim over there to bolster himself to draw the US and allies into a physical conflict". A conflict China actually wants. Im thinking NK is really a small dog with a big bark, standing infront of a huge dog with a really vicous (sp?) bite.

Another thing that bothers me is. Every time NK decides it wants to show the planet how powerfull it is and starts defying everyone, the things going on in Iran seem to cool down, then about 2 months later, Iran heats up and NK cools down. I have seen it cycle like that at least 4 or 5 times. Its like they are competing to see who is the biggest showoff in the nuclear ring. Maybe it's just the media coverage, I honestly dont know what to think.

What I do think is NK couldnt nuke their way out of a wet paper bag. I really think this is China in disguise trying to draw the US and allies in to conflict.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Another thing that bothers me is. Every time NK decides it wants to show the planet how powerfull it is and starts defying everyone, the things going on in Iran seem to cool down, then about 2 months later, Iran heats up and NK cools down. I have seen it cycle like that at least 4 or 5 times. Its like they are competing to see who is the biggest showoff in the nuclear ring. Maybe it's just the media coverage, I honestly dont know what to think.

I have noticed that myself. It seems to me like NK and Iran are playing a little game with the ol' U.S of A. What they don't know is the game is about over. The leader of Iran think he's the "Mahdi" and Kim Jong Il thinks he is somekind of a "divine" entity or something; what seems to be occuring,at least in my opinion, is that these two men are on a mission, and it certainly isn't the safety of their people because they are putting their people in very dire straights by playing the game that they both are playing.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, I for one don't trust China... or Russia for that matter. It's certainly not a far fetched idea that NK and Iran could both simply be tools in Chinas belt.

It's just all too possible for alliances to be hidden when there's an agenda, and I don't think we're up to facing a consolidated Red Army.

Screw it. I'm going to Costa Rica.

new topics

join