It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

off-the-charts ATS Growth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
I did a quick statistical extrapolation of the data William has presented and it appears ATS will need this in apporximately 28 months...

LOL Kukla!

Hey, I'd buy ATS gear...I would, I swear!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Kukla

"Everyone would love a supercomputer but with a price tag of around $100m each they are not easy to come by."

At the prevailing cost of capital for purchase (notwithstanding the interest rate, deflationary and loan servicing capability effects of economic mismanagement on the US economy for the next 20 years), what's the offset requirement in Google ad clicks, to the nearest 1,000,000 per day?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am certainly NOT a "Techie" but I know our IT guys at the office went nutz over the same issues as our company grew to over 1,000 employees on our network accross the country. (man that's scary- 3 years ago there was just 12 of us...)

Ultimately we had to go to (I am guessing here) a T-3 line(?) and RACKS of servers to handle all the traffic.

I never really understood all of this beyond how much dang MONEY it all cost until I saw it in action here at ATS. I just figured the IT guys wanted new "toys" and the latest and greatest stuff. Now that I have seen the reality of these issues here I am GLAD they were proactive.

Thanks William for helping me appreciate my IT guys at the office!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
MA,

Just to clarify, they built the big mac for 5 million.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Kukla

That's a fair margin then!

Like the price of Pentagon hammers or gasoline in Iraq under the Halliburton contract.

Here's the official buy and sell prices for ATS Points (straight from William).

Buy points from ATS: US$100.00 per point.
Sell points to ATS: US$0.01 per point.

So my 100,000 odd points are worth $10 million (two super-computers) or $1,000 (one Big Mac per day for a year on the international Big Mac index baseline). Actually I forget the price of a Big Mac. I haven't had one for five years or more.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Time to start selling ATS Gear!!!!

Mugs, T-shirts, etc, etc.........

regards
seekerof

I'd buy a mug, if they had them for sale... probably a tee shirt, too...3xL....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Time to start selling ATS Gear!!!!

Mugs, T-shirts, etc, etc.........

regards
seekerof

great idea. I would love to have ats gear.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ATS gear? That would mean you paranoid freaks would have to give a shipping address
I can't see that happening!

Seriously though, how many of you have PO boxes?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh yeah, like the paranoids would buy ATS stuff

OMG, THEY COULD HAVE PUT CHEMICALS IN THEM TO KILL US.
THE POSTER IS WATCHING ME
THIS T-SHIRT HAS A GUARDIAN CHIP IN IT

and so on

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
November's numbers are currently on-track to be about 10% bigger than October... the growth continues.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have to say ATS beats another forum/message board i used to frequent( until i was banned by Tim Lam)

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by drunk]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You probably owe some kudoes to Kim Komando; she visited your site, thought is was awesome, and sent it out to subcribers as her pick for site of the day.

It's how I found you.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yup... I already exchanged a few e-mails with Kim. But our November was on track to be 12-14% bigger than our preivous biggest month, October, even before our mention in her newsletter.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ATS Gear! haha! That would be something to see lol. This growth is crazy...just keeps going up and up..on average in the past week, I have seen 4 - 6 new members per day!

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
well looking at the planets, this is the century of free thinking (ABOUT TIME)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join