It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 3 biggest hoaxes ever!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You're saying that quite easily aren't you??? Can you prove that all that stuff is fake???

Doesn't make a lot of sense, pretty much very low odds of it being aliens. Many other good explanations. Seems to me that I don't need to prove they are fake, but you need to prove they are real.

ahum.. Yeah, one of those weak skeptic arguments... I'm doubting if you actually read the articles.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

You're saying that quite easily aren't you??? Can you prove that all that stuff is fake???

Doesn't make a lot of sense, pretty much very low odds of it being aliens. Many other good explanations. Seems to me that I don't need to prove they are fake, but you need to prove they are real.

ahum.. Yeah, one of those weak skeptic arguments... I'm doubting if you actually read the articles.

STFU

My grandpa said that he was visited by aliens and was taken to their planet in the 1970s.

He died 20 years ago.

Do you believe me?

Prove to me that he wasn't visited and taken. You can't.
But does that make you believe me? I doubt it.

Sometimes things need to be proved to be believed. Not being able to disprove them is not enough.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And for that same reason I can't prove to you that crop circles are real because I've never actually been to one and done experiments on one. But others have.

First you have to be open to the possibility of them being real or not.

And then you have to take all of this into consideration.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I call it a "hoax" because the official conspiracy theory is complete BS. The US public have been swindled and brainwashed into believing that 19 Middle Eastern suicide hijackers with unqualified pilots amongst them (7 of those identified alive today, and 1 other who died in a later plane crash) got through airport security (all run by the same firm!) and commandeered four commuter planes with boxcutters then steered them expertly into landmark buildings, all on the same morning with major synchronous national security lapses and no effective response from NORAD or the Commander In Chief, all with little prior warning or knowledge on the part of the Bush admin.

Oddly enough, this is the best quick summary of a 9/11 conspiracy I've ever seen, and really makes me want to look into it more seriously... While I don't believe the official line on this, I also don't think the administration had anything to do with it, but moreso those who are in power while presidents come and go.... Great job MA...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join