It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxim's Top 10 Horror Movie Deaths!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Top class, here is there top 10 horror movie deaths with videos! Pretty good list, although I would've included some that aren't there. Is there any you lot would've included instead?

Enjoy!

***WARNING!!! GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!***

Maxim's Top 10 Horror Movie Deaths

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The Friday the 13th was lame. The "Dead Alive" WTF? was "Braindead" (Peter Jackson) Pity "Bad Taste" Peter Jacksons first film wasn't in there, it's too comical probably. But otherwise I enjoyed that. Jason X FFS, Brutal
I haven't seen that. (is that the woman in lost?)

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
The Friday the 13th was lame. The "Dead Alive" WTF? was "Braindead" (Peter Jackson) Pity "Bad Taste" Peter Jacksons first film wasn't in there, it's too comical probably. But otherwise I enjoyed that.

Yeah Braindead was called "Dead Alive" in the States, I have no idea why. Yeah Bad Taste should definately be in there, but I guess they decided that a director can only have one on the list each.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I've always wondered where that GIF. of the man's head exploding came from (Scanners)

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Gore fest galore!!!
That was pretty cool, I would have liked to see Jason X the one where the guy goes down the spiral, but I dont think JX should have been number 1 at all.
Oh and the splinter in the eye, things with eyes always make me cringe.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Captain Rhodes death is gory but funny "choke on em" hahahaha but EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHA EEEEEWWWWWW

new topics

top topics

join