It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: North Korean A-Bomb May be a Fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Since Russia and China are obviously going to go against the USA in sanctioning North Korea , rather then look bad in the UN and have the USA see what its like to have something thats important to you vetoed, they will make it seem as though this is a non-event.

Why they made such a big deal out of it is beyond me. Rather then feed his ego and make a big stink out of this guy having done this, we should have just parked about 20 Nuke Silos right at the DMZ in plain sight and see what he says about that.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the US now say it has proof of radioactivity from the test site to confirm it was a nuclear test. From CNN www.cnn.com...

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Damien_III]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
source cnn email -

-- The United States now has preliminary evidence of radioactivity from North Korea's nuclear test ground, indicating it did indeed carry out a test, a U.S. official tells CNN.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, at least they (NK) wont have to continue proving themselves.

This could be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What?

The good thing would have been if this was a fake.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
What?

The good thing would have been if this was a fake.
If it is "real" then its a good thing we recognize it as "real" rather than continue pissing off Little Kim, laughing at his useless duds.
Get my drift?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
N. Korea and the Bush Administration are in league together. I find it too much of a coincidence that all of this is happening so close to the November elections. It's all an effort to get people to vote Republican. The test was faked, plain and simplel.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the US now the only country that is stating that they've found radioactive air particles?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
YES!!!

Only a US spy plane said they found traces.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If it is "real" then its a good thing we recognize it as "real" rather than continue pissing off Little Kim, laughing at his useless duds.
Get my drift?

what, like our laughing at his haircut isnt enough?

still think the only resolution the UN needs is that if you cant comb your hair you cant run a country.

but thats just me.

on the other hand...that hairdo does make it easier to verify the target for a good sniper.

sorry ya'll, just trying to lighten the mood a bit

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
it wasn't fake

they just made a huge mess of it. it was a failed test

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Man, just what we need. A crazy dictator to turn the world even more against the US internationaly.

I honestly thought it was a fake. Oh well, pray for the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join