It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Orgone and Reich.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree that his work was "tainted", but the work of Constable is not. This invisible energy has gone under many names and discussed by many others. There is always a business motive with these so called cures and all that nonsense, but there are those,
like Constable, who do their own work, at there own expense.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've read Reich's "The Mass Psychology of Fascism" -- it is very very insightful! It describes how the Nazis used symbols, ritual, and psychological techniques when creating their fascist system. The techniques described can be seen today, in nationalistic propaganda throughout the world. His descriptions of how both animal instinct (sexuality, violence, etc.) and proto-intellectual symbolism (archetype and myth) can be deliberately harnessed is first rate.

Then there's orgone. I'll agree with the previous posters about the 'bunkiness' of that portion of his work, from what I've read of it.

Why the change? Did he simply take his symbolic extrapolations too far (as Jung avoided doing)? Or is the explanation more nefarious?

I've heard that early versions of his 'Mass Psychology' don't mention orgone at all; that was added to later editions, such as those available today. I wonder what else was changed. In my opinion, the 'loopiness' of 'orgonic sex-energy' only serves to discredit his work.

Considering his work, research notes, correspondence, etc., were confiscated, deliberately discredited, or simply burned in bonfires in multiple countries, it's not too much of a stretch to wonder if he was forced to 'fringify' his work, or if any of it was rewritten to further discredit him.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
I used to have interest in Reichs work, but after a lot of reading, I think I agree with the other poster - it's all complete bunk.

I'm not a scientist so it's hard to know which side is telling the truth. I depend more on logic and intuition. It seems to me there was no reason to have burned his books.

Very suspicious. It sounds very similar to how Tesla was mistreated by the government and corporations that wanted to preserve the status quo dependence on classical mechanics rather than quantum physics. He also had his life work confiscated. I suspect it had more to do with the DOD wanting to contain such scientific information (keep it out of the hands of the enemy) and keep it for weapon development.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here are two interesting pieces of information. I do not know if they are related, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Oak trees are said to be natural accumulators of positive orgone energy.

I have a solid oak table in my kitchen. I have an ant problem on one counter (those tiny black ants, not the giant ones). They will crawl on the counter, but they will NOT crawl up the solid oak table. I just noticed it the other day.

Are the two related? I don't know. But it's awful funny that the ants will NOT crawl on the oak table.

As an aside, know what I use for ant poison? Equal (aspartame). I read about using it as an ant poison somewhere on the net. Know what? Kills them faster than anything I've seen.
If you have an ant problem try it. But... it does have to be wet to work. They will crawl through the crystals no problem. Get it a little damp, or in a solution, and they are goners.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
just finished reading one of his book, amazing stuff. Will have a play round and do some experiments of my own...
kx

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
But still, all it would have took is someone to offer him $500 to make rain, on this field, in 24 hours! I'm sure there are other things he could have done to prove orgone. I highly doubt that if he did prove the existance of this energy, the FDA would kill him. They could have just kidnapped him or bribed him and got some amazing technology out of it. Doesn't make sense.

Said situation did happen, except instead of him being offered money, it was him calling his friend and saying "hey, let me know if you notice any rain", all because he wanted to prove his machine. He promised a few inches, thinkin the drought would be able to be broken, in the end he called back and said "just expect some rain" which it did.

There are also the claims of him growing grass in the desert without rain, confusing the locals.

My citing would be the video on the life of the man and if you do any search of his name and "grass in desert" you can read for yourself.

In the end people can only find out for themselves if the stuff works.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As I say here I have a Genesa Crystal which I had made by a friend and it does seem to work.

I have done a radionics & dowsing course (which many believe is bunkum too) and for me, it is all perfectly true. There IS an energy which can be tapped and you only have to link together the various types of energy (Joe cells, Genesa Crystal, radionics, etc) for you to realise there is something in it all.

I have made some of these computer and radionics machines for someone else and I am convinced they work. How? I dont know, but they do. I have been helped by them and others say they work on animals, so it cannot be mind-over-matter either.

In the end it comes down to a belief unless you try it yourself and it is an easy project to make a small Genesa Crystal and see the effect it has on your garden/weather/well-being etc.

Those saying it does not work, well - if you dont make the stuff and try it out, then you dont really have a leg to stand on with that argument, do you?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As I say here I have a Genesa Crystal which I had made by a friend and it does seem to work.

I have done a radionics & dowsing course (which many believe is bunkum too) and for me, it is all perfectly true. There IS an energy which can be tapped and you only have to link together the various types of energy (Joe cells, Genesa Crystal, radionics, etc) for you to realise there is something in it all.

I have made some of these computer and radionics machines for someone else and I am convinced they work. How? I dont know, but they do. I have been helped by them and others say they work on animals, so it cannot be mind-over-matter either.

In the end it comes down to a belief unless you try it yourself and it is an easy project to make a small Genesa Crystal and see the effect it has on your garden/weather/well-being etc.

Those saying it does not work, well - if you dont make the stuff and try it out, then you dont really have a leg to stand on with that argument, do you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join