It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Orgone and Reich.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Another brilliant scientist treated unfairly and his theories and experiments suppressed. This is the stuff a conspiracy theorist dreams of. Yet I have yet to see much people here other than myself dig down into this.

Before dismissing what you are about to read, consider that the FDA did everything in its power to eliminate the knowledge of orgone energy from the world because, it claimed, "it doesn't exist." If orgone energy does not exist, it is, therefore, not a threat, is it? Rather than ignore this thing that does not exist, the FDA effectively sentenced Dr. Wilhelm Reich to death and, for at least a decade, actively pursued a campaign to destroy all the books, notes and research papers it could find containing the word "orgone." Judging by the government's actions, orgone energy does, indeed, exist.

proliberty.com...

www.aetherometry.com...

www.hermes-press.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The keys to understanding reality lie in the understanding of energy itself. So in order to keep people in illusion, so that they can be fully controlled, the knowledge of the nature of energy is closely guarded. imo

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And here's the motherload of links to research facilities of orgonomy.

www.orgon.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i will read, learn, expand...

and will offer my conclusions about the said topic after further review...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Burning of Wilhelm Reichs' documents by both the Nazi's and the American government.

Bioenergy -- A Burning Issue

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
On the night of 4 November 1933, members of Adolf Hitler's personal guard, the SA, lit bonfires in the main squares of Germany's leading cities. The flames that disfigured the gothic architecture of Munich and Stuttgart, Hamburg and Hanover with grotesque shadows of a grotesque future were started with a unique fuel: the published work of many of Germany's leading scientists, philosophers, and medical men and women -- books by Jews.

Among the many thousands of titles burned in public on that bitter November night were Character Analysis and The Function of the Orgasm by a young Austrian psychiatrist, Wilhelm Reich. Reich had many crimes against the Nazi state to answer for. He was a jew. He was a Communist who fought against fascism. He was a prominent junior colleague of Sigmund Freud and an exponent of the 'jewish science' of psychoanalysis -- fraudulent in Nazi eyes. Reich had founded street sex clinics for unmarried working class men and women. He talked and wrote of orgasms and other sexual topics. He was starting to talk and write about something called 'Orgone' energy. As the Nazi stormtroopers gathered round the flames, Reich started packing his bags for a haven from intolerance and persecution in the US.

Twenty seven years later, On 17 March 1960, a convoy of official trucks rolled along 25th street on New York's lower east side and came to a stop outside the City public incinerator. Officials of the federal Food and Drug Administration carried armfuls of the books contained in the trucks into the incinerator where waiting workmen cast them into the flames. The books thus burned included such titles as The Sexual Revolution (virtually the blueprint for the swinging sixties), together with some familiar sounding titles: The Function of the Orgasm and Character Analysis.

Wilhelm Reich had been dead for more than two years but he had achieved the unique double distinction of having his books burned by both the Nazis and the American Government. He had died in the Federal Penitentiary at Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, sent there by a Federal court for refusing to delete a word from his books: the word 'Orgone'. He died refusing to recant his belief in a biological form of energy.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was reading somewhere about a car that runs on orgone energy. It sounds like the type of energy that would be freely available, and would therefore ruin the economy if it became our prime source of energy.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Orgone is the future i dont get why nobody looks at this ??
www.orgonise-africa.net...
www.ryanmcginty.com...
www.orgone.org...

other things realting to subject----
www.energetic-medicine.net...

((important this site has instructions on how to build your own generators etc.))
www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Old thread, but most recent on orgone, so I'll pitch in here.
When the FDA researched and then deemed orgone as a non-entity, they probably seen Reich et al, as charlatans. I'm pretty sure there would be someone, somewhere, who just asked Reich to see what it was all about. I mean, you would have just had to have asked the guy, right? He kept it no secret.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, as I have no idea, I'm just approaching this topic from my angle.
He may have kept plans and documents secret, in order to stem rivals duplicating and marketing his discoveries. But still, all it would have took is someone to offer him $500 to make rain, on this field, in 24 hours! I'm sure there are other things he could have done to prove orgone. I highly doubt that if he did prove the existance of this energy, the FDA would kill him. They could have just kidnapped him or bribed him and got some amazing technology out of it. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
After some brief research on the theory, equipment, and experiments, I'm of the opinion that orgone is complete bunk. I now understand why he was charged with fraud. What a shame his delusions led him the way they did.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I was recently reading a book on the montauk prodject it mentioned that they used Orgone to create magnetic feilds that in turn created worms or portals to other dimensions. According to the book they collected negative orggone by using weather balloons in storms. Stored it then used it for the Phillidelphia project and Montauk Project. I think this an interesting topic. I hope someone is able to breath some life back into this thread.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Good one, I have always wondered what happened to him. His work resulted in the building of a large generator. The surrounding neighbors noticed right away a group of gray steel wool colored clods that hung over his workshop when the rest of the skies were clear and blue. and then it started. multiple ufo sightings in the sky above his work.

That was about the last I heard of him.

Good job Bandit, this is a great story and a real conspiracy.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I had forgotten all about this guy and his orgone energy... I had no idea about the lengths the PTB went to in silencing him. That fact alone should be cause to wonder.

One has to wonder if those who worship the "DOR" (negative orgone) and revel in its ability to cause misery recognized Reich's discoveries as a direct threat to their globalist intentions. Is that recognition the power behind the campaign to ruin the man and erase the memory of his orgonomic research from history?

Indeed. Whatever he discovered was probably more important than he realized. Maybe it was the all pervading light energy and he just called it something else.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Burning Reich's books didn't help, it just looks like the FDA was trying to hide something.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I see this thread was started in 2003 so far it has not even received a full page of posts. I think this topic needs to be revisited, due to the current energy crisis. His Orgone accumulator seems easy enough to build and test. If it holds some truth then this could be a huge cover up. The question would be why? Maybe because of its weather control properties? Possibly just so the current energy providers stay in business? Because it is to close to what we have already learned from alien technology?
There is also a connection between Orgone and the Philadelphia Experiment, and the Montauk project. This is a great topic I hope it comes back to life on ATS.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Kate Bush was (is) a believer:

I still dream of Organon.
I wake up crying.
You're making rain
And you're just in reach
When you and sleep escape me

You're like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark

What made it special
Made it dangerous
So I bury it and forget.

Everytime it rains,
you're here in my head
Like the sun coming out -
Ooh I just know that something good is going to happen
And I don't know when
But just saying it could even make it happen.

On top of the world
Looking over the edge
You could see them coming
You looked too small
In their big black car
To be a threat to the men in power.

I hid my yo-yo in the garden

I can't hide you from the government
Oh God, daddy - I won't forget

Your son's coming out

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Kate Bush believed (the video to the song even had a cloudbuster featured):

I still dream of orgonon.
I wake up crying.
Youre making rain,
And youre just in reach,
When you and sleep escape me.

Youre like my yo-yo
That glowed in the dark.
What made it special
Made it dangerous,
So I bury it
And forget.

But every time it rains,
Youre here in my head,
Like the sun coming out--
Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
And I dont know when,

On top of the world,
Looking over the edge,
You could see them coming.
You looked too small
In their big, black car,
To be a threat to the men in power.

I hid my yo-yo
In the garden.
I cant hide you
From the government.
Oh, god, daddy--
I wont forget,

cause every time it rains,
Youre here in my head,
Like the sun coming out--
Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
And I dont know when,

The suns coming out.
Your sons coming out.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a most important topic because this "secret" energy, is the energy that powers UFOs, is infinite, ever-present and it is free. It is what Area 51 can't figure out, about the strange craft they recovered from crash sites. There is a great book explaining this invisible energy, along with the "Book Burning", and all current work being done to "access" it by we mere mortals! (This is my favorite book to "dip" into! ) It is by Trever James Constable, called "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", which is being re-published this very month with a complete update and new photos to boot. 'Google', Trever James Constable for more on-line info. about this energy. This is big with the D.O.D.( The book tells of L.B.J. saying that the man who controlled Space, would control the weather, and thus control the world!) This is is a goal of yet another "secret N.A.S.A." project. They want this energy and the STS-75 "tether" mission was part of that Data collection.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I used to have interest in Reichs work, but after a lot of reading, I think I agree with the other poster - it's all complete bunk.
You all need to read up on both sides of the story. The FDA told him numerous times to stop...pretending. Even now there's multiple web pages trying to sell you orgone stuff to cure whatever.
Here's a very respectable page, approaching Reichs work from a scientific perspective.
home.netcom.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oops, my bad.
I was meant to post the index page...
home.netcom.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join