It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Yankees pitcher Cory Lidel killed by BushCo/NWO/911 Conspirators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
For those outside the US, middling Yankee pitcher Cory Lidel crashed his light plane into a high-rise apartment tower in Manhatten on October 11(10/11!). This of couse reeks of a BushCo/NWO Black-Op designed to keep us in fear, but the rabbit hole goes EVEN DEEPER!!!

Mr. Lidle's passport was found on the street, a federal official told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
www.dallasnews.com...

As we've all learned from “Loose Change”, a passport cannot possible survive a plan crash,so this is PROOF (PROOF I SAY!) that Lidel's death was a HIT!

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Number23]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Callous and unnecessary. Mr. Lidle was a husband and father who has yet to be buried. Show a little class.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I dont know about all that, but is really STRANGE that a plane hit a building, and the building is still standing.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's not at all strange that his passport was found in the street, that's where his BODY was found. The body of the plane didn't penetrate the building in the same fashion as the flights that hit the WTC, it bounced off it. Just look at any of the photos of the scene, it's quite easy to understand how his passport could be found intact. But, since you're looking for a Bush connection to this, here ya go. Lidle was a scab during the strike in 95. Bush was the former owner of the Texas Rangers. The Major League Baseball Players Association put out a hit on Lidle (with the blessing of ex-Rangers owner Bush) as a message to future strike breakers that the solidarity of the players union is not to be triffled with.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I saw a fire in that building and smoke and stuff came out of the impact area. Why is that building still standing?

Where is lucky Larry to yell 'PULL IT?'

What is happening in NYC these days?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
im sorry, but you are completely way off base here. theres no foul play here, just an inexperienced pilot flying a plane that was too much for him to handle at his level of flying ability. thats about the gist of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ridiculous thread and IMO insensitive.
So what now, every time there's an accident we blame it on a government conspiracy? It's stuff like this that make us all look like a bunch of paranoid lunatics.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
im sorry, but you are completely way off base here. theres no foul play here, just an inexperienced pilot flying a plane that was too much for him to handle at his level of flying ability. thats about the gist of it.

Originally posted by mecheng
Ridiculous thread and IMO insensitive.
So what now, every time there's an accident we blame it on a government conspiracy? It's stuff like this that make us all look like a bunch of paranoid lunatics.

Gee, there's no chance I was using Lidel passport surviving the crash to point out the stupidity of "Loose Change" and the rest of the 911 conspiracy crap?

People, please try and keep up.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Number23]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ohhhh... thanks for straightening us out. Sometimes it's difficult to read sarcasm.

As far as the "stupidity" of LC and the surviving 9/11 passports (please correct me if I'm wrong) but weren't they found like the next day? How's that possible in that much rubbish?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Look, Number23, just because you disagree with a few people's views over the incidents of 9/11 does not mean that you can use someones death in jest to illustrate your point. That is just rude and disrespectful.

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
it might be a stretch to connect this to 911, or bush himself, but I do have one very valid question. How many people carry their passports around with them on a day to day basis? Was he leaving or entering the contry? How many of YOU right now, have their passports in your pockets?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
it might be a stretch to connect this to 911, or bush himself, but I do have one very valid question. How many people carry their passports around with them on a day to day basis? Was he leaving or entering the contry? How many of YOU right now, have their passports in your pockets?

I have it in my wallet at all times. Never know when I might want to leave the country on a whim. :shrug: But that's just me. If I had the cashola of a Professional Sports player I would carry it with me everywhere I went cuz I just might get a hankering for some real italian food in Italy, or some real Mexican food from Mexico, etc.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Could I just ask where was he flying from and to, would he need his passport to fly within the USA.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous.

Accidents happen people, get over it. There isnt a shadow motive behind every death in the world.

Anyone who thinks the NWO (which I find hard to believe in) or Bush would kill a Yankee pitcher just to scare people is nuts.

This guy died tragically in an accident. End of story.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I dont know about all that, but is really STRANGE that a plane hit a building, and the building is still standing.

HAHA, exactly!

Where I work a few people where afraid it was a terrorist act.. I told "No, no it just can't be... I mean.. the building has not fallen in on its self has it?"

Of course they didn't understand.. made me smile though.

I think the passport thing was just someone spreading rumors.. just like the people that claimed the air craft was doing acrobatics before it hit the building.

You can't look to deep at everything.. trying to conect everything.. you do great damage to the truth movement when you start doing that..

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This thread is sick. If anything, the only conspiracy you may be ale ot squeak out is that he lost game 4, and he commited suicide. Howver, there is no indication of this. When it comes out that the plane had troubles, people will fell dumb.

People who travel frequently, especially interstate, often carry passport. My 3 month old son has one, and my wife carries it with her.

The plane was travelling at approx 100 mph when it hit the building. Comparing this to 9/11 is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard on this board. There is no comparison.

The plane was mainly intact, with a body still strapped in the seat on the ground. It is also not uncommon to find articles after a plane crash.

There are no BushCo/NWO/911 conspirators...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I agree, you guys are acting a out of order on this topic. Besides, it's on here. Check the source, watch the jokes, please. I like humor, but that's a bit macabe.

new topics

top topics

join