It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F22 vs Eurofighter vs SU37 who wins the Dogfight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you guys play Ace Combat 4 shattered Skies for the PS2 you guys would find the su-47, s-37,su-37, f-22 raptor, and the ef2000 euro fighter. i love this game it where i got my name
so its all cool

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
If you guys play Ace Combat 4 shattered Skies for the PS2 you guys would find the su-47, s-37,su-37, f-22 raptor, and the ef2000 euro fighter. i love this game it where i got my name
so its all cool

Sorry this is NOT an introduction thread.

We dont care where you got your name.

Also we discuss REAL aircrafts here NOT computer GAMES!!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

very nice pic of the SU-47 check it out

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

so its all cool

the aircraft in this game are real and i could prove it all for one aircraft, the X-02 stealth and the game supplies sufficient sources for it

the aircraft in this game are real and i could prove it all for one aircraft, the X-02 stealth and the game supplies sufficient sources for it

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

very nice pic of the SU-47 check it out

hmm for somereason IT WONT put the pick iwanted
gotta find out the prob with it but the site is
www.flymig.com/aircraft/Su-47/14.jpg[/img]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

so its all cool

o ya and russian whats your prob against me? why are you always mad everytime i post something? do you have a life or have you made a career out of getting mad at me? dang man taquilla you
by the way dont be a playa hata, it not cool

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
~Yes AceCombat 4 is a cool game. But I must say that the f-22 is a long range interceptor/attack jet and will shoot any of those jets down before they knew what hit them. Not to mention the high tech avionics and super computers onboard. The jet practicly flies itself.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

so its all cool

O O O! i have a great idea! ill add you to my buddy list, that way you can get mad at me when your on and im on

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
~And another thing, if Russian gives you any more problems skies, just tell him to kick rocks.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In a dogfight? The F-14 Tomcat beats 'em all.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysRight

In a dogfight? The F-14 Tomcat beats 'em all.

~The Tomcat can't outmaneuver a Raptor. And again, the Raptor would shoot it down before the pilot could even think about where the missle came from.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

o ya and russian whats your prob against me? why are you always mad everytime i post something? do you have a life or have you made a career out of getting mad at me? dang man taquilla you
by the way dont be a playa hata, it not cool

I accualy got nothing against you its just your posts

that i am not for.

I just want this forum for real aircrafts and not games.

i also understand that you are young so i will have

paceints(spelling) for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
~And another thing, if Russian gives you any more problems skies, just tell him to kick rocks.

thanx man at least i have some support in this part of the thread

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You are plain halerious!

what if there is no rocks around my house.

what if there is only ocean?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You are plain halerious!

what if there is no rocks around my house.

what if there is only ocean?

then kick feeshes!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hmm, so i was wrong about the su-47 a while ago but i still think that the s-37 is the best chose of fighter in air to air combat., also i dont like how ppl are saying how the X-35 looks mad ugly, its not looks its the capability it is a stealth JSF, in action in 2008, its supposed to be the next revelation to the Raptor, but the YF-22 is better than the F/A-22 Raptor. not only that but will the B-3 actually be brought to life? or is it another dream?
One can only ponder, o and i know theres a thread on that so plz dont tell that.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
ok skies lets have a treaty.

or a resolution.

lets call it

resolution 1441

this resolution is for us to stop fighting and get back to work on the air planes stuff.

OK?

I now dont have anything against you

you were pissed so i got pissed now i cooled down and so did you(at least i hope so)

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

hmm, so i was wrong about the su-47 a while ago but i still think that the s-37 is the best chose of fighter in air to air combat., also i dont like how ppl are saying how the X-35 looks mad ugly, its not looks its the capability it is a stealth JSF, in action in 2008, its supposed to be the next revelation to the Raptor, but the YF-22 is better than the F/A-22 Raptor. not only that but will the B-3 actually be brought to life? or is it another dream?
One can only ponder, o and i know theres a thread on that so plz dont tell that.

I think when the SU-47 berkot comes out it will be the best fighter.

I also think there will be no b3s cause the b2 already costto much

b2 cost over a BILLION DOLLARS EACH!

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Russian]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think when the SU-47 berkot comes out it will be the best fighter.

I also think there will be no b3s cause the b2 already costto much

b2 cost over a BILLION DOLLARS EACH!

for once i agree with you russian, the su-47 will be the most amazing aircraft to come out for its time at russias budget
and the B-3 its just a myth to cover up something that has already been made and coming out secretively like the F-19

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Russian]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
am i anyhow starting to make any sense already? plz say yes:0

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join