It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Best Advice! Is He Serious?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforever
No, about what to do in a UFO sighting, documenting, and the spiritual beliefs people have with it.

Well I read the article that posted that Lear wrote so I am lost now.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I read it a while ago. It's confusing itself. But people have beliefs attached to these things. I'm sorry if I added to your confusion.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sorry, I read it a while ago. It's confusing itself. But people have beliefs attached to these things. I'm sorry if I added to your confusion.

No its okay, I been a bit out of it lately, I was just thinking I was starting to see things LMAO. You are cool man, I am sorry what I wrote didnt make much sense either, I just have these ideas that come up and I type them as I think through them. I just threw out a random theory about the greys since theres no solide theory on them yet to be accepted, at least that I know of. Everything else being posted here is a agreeable imo, but the greys are a mystrey.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All ETs are until further proof and information is given. We just know they fly and navigate cool UFOs in space, the ocean, and air. Appeartly, they've been visiting us since antiquity. Anyway, I haven't seen or heard anything new yet, not outside a few UFO videos in the US and a few more sightings in the far North East US near NYC and Maryland. Otherwise, nothing new.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wouldn't the "Questions for John Lear" thread be a great place to ask the question "is John Lear serious?"
Since afterall...

He would be the best and most accurate to comment... would he not?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Wouldn't the "Questions for John Lear" thread be a great place to ask the question "is John Lear serious?"

Not really, since the sleeper thread was locked, and became unwieldy as do many "big threads". Also, the thread you refer to is in the "WebSite Related Discussion" forum which seems somewhat odd to me. I think it's perfectly normal to discuss these claims here.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can't we send him the link to the thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Can't we send him the link to the thread?

If you mean John Lear, then there is no reason to send him the link to this thread, because he has already replied to it, on the first page.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join