It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Best Advice! Is He Serious?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

John Lear

Human mutilations are common and parts of the body are taken to various underground laboratories. One of which is known to be near the small New Mexico town of Dulce. This jointly occupied (CIA-alien) facility has been described as enormous with huge tiled walls that 'go on forever'. Witnesses have reported huge vats filled with an amber liquid with parts of human bodies being stirred inside.

So John Lear's best advice he can give you is that next time you see a flying saucer and are awed by its obvious display of technology and gorgeous lights of pure color:

RUN LIKE HELL!

More..

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, I guess if you believed a part of you could end up in a vat full of stirring amber fluid, it would be very good advice.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Very interesting article by John Lear.

Why the US would be willing to help with abductions of its own citizens is beyond me...They did not have good intentions at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It is always best to air on the safe side.

Knowing that there are good beings and bad beings it would be best to observe from a very safe distance if you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think it's more likely that the aliens will force you to mate with a blonde alien woman before releasing you. I was forced to mate with such beings on a number of occasions. A group of us men were taken out into the desert to await the ships landing. Then lots of beautiful alien women would come out of the ships and choose which one of us they wanted to mate with. I remember one of the beautiful beings saying as she led me away, "We're making alien-human babies". That went on for months and happened a number of years ago.

If mutilations were common we'd all know about them because there's no way the government could cover that type of thing up. Humans are killed by other humans frequently and it's possible some murders are made to look like alien mutilations?

I've never met an alien I didn't like. If they truly want to eat me they are more than welcome

[edit on 13-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Animal Mutilations happens only because the U.S Gov have to, to keep an eye on radiation levels in mammals and how it is affecting humans.
They would use humans but thats just unethical.

There was a report on this some time ago ill see if i can dig it up

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I believe that original article by John lear originally came out in 1987. He's stated several times that he's changed his thinking on a good many things since then. I'm pretty sure (based upon what I've read here at ATS by him) that he's modified his beliefs significantly about the "alien agenda" since then.

But the Internet being what it is, once it's out there, you're tied to it for a loooong time.

Now you could say he's a flip-flopper
-or- that he's open minded enough to change as new information comes available.

Personally, I'm not even on the fence. I can see the fence, but I'm still not convinced enough to say I'm on it. Doesn't mean I'm not interested in what John (and others) have to say on the topic. I think there's a kernel of truth in much of it. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I believe the witnesses he's refering too is a woman associated with the Paul Bennowitz case, under hypnosis mind you. I don't know a whole lot about the Bennowitz case, But I think this is where this fable comes from. Interesting though, Bennowitz seemed to have been the victim of some nasty mind games from the millitary at the very least.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
why not just add your thoughts to the existing thread... this is getting out of hand running down all of these "john lear" threads...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think that it is most likely that someone stumbled onto the set of Conan the Barbarian. Mmmmm... people stew.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I was forced to mate with such beings on a number of occasions. A group of us men were taken out into the desert to await the ships landing. Then lots of beautiful alien woman would come out of the ships and choose which one of us they wanted to mate with. I remember one of the beautiful beings saying as she led me away, "We're making alien-human babies". That went on for months and happened a number of years ago.

I hope you are joking here.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I guess it's good advice, especially if you live an area with lots of UFO sightings. You should do the best you can to remember or document the full event as soon as possible. So if you are lucky enough to photograph it or to end up with even a little evidence. Then you can have a clear memory of the events in question, and it won't be all speculation.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hm...article is dated 21.sep 2006. Somehow i would love to hear John comment on this because quite frankly it just doesn´t seem to fit with the opinions John has written lately. Also John has said that he holds sleeper´s opinion to be very credible and so forth John knows that "running like hell" is completly pointless. Could be a sense of ironical humor here of course...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Turn on that grey chasing you. Knock it to the ground with a swift kick. Then slice it's throat and thread it's tongue thru it. There should be no more discussion about what we should do with the aliens and there Earthier helpers. They should all be killed in the name of glory..........

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

I was forced to mate with such beings on a number of occasions. A group of us men were taken out into the desert to await the ships landing. Then lots of beautiful alien woman would come out of the ships and choose which one of us they wanted to mate with. I remember one of the beautiful beings saying as she led me away, "We're making alien-human babies". That went on for months and happened a number of years ago.

I hope you are joking here.
I think he's serious.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
Animal Mutilations happens only because the U.S Gov have to, to keep an eye on radiation levels in mammals and how it is affecting humans.

Why not just buy a cow then?

This is not one line post.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

There would appear to be some evidence that refutes this:

Farmers and experts alike, agree that these mutilations are most certainly not the work of animals. The organs have been removed with such precision, that it seems difficult to believe how or why anyone would actually want to spend ages in a field slicing up a rotting cow corpse with such accuracy.

Source.

In most cases mutilation wounds appear to be clean, and carried out surgically. Mutilated animals are usually, though not always reported to have been drained of blood, and have no sign of blood in the immediate area or around their wounds.

According to sample FBI records from 1975, mutilations of the eye occurred in 14 percent of cases, mutilation of the tongue in 33 percent of cases, mutilation of the genitals in 74 percent of cases, and mutilation of the rectum in 48 percent of cases. According to a later survey taken by the NIDS mutilation of the eye occurred in 58 percent of cases, mutilation the tongue in 22 percent of cases, the genitals in 85 percent of cases, and the rectum in 76 percent of cases.

According to Dr. Howard Burgess, nearly 90 percent of mutilated cattle are between four and five years old.

Some mutilations are said to occur in very brief periods. A 2002 NIDS report relates a 1997 case from Utah. Two ranchers tagged a specific calf, then continued tagging other animals in the same pasture. The ranchers were, at the most, about 300 yards from the calf. Less than an hour later, the first calf was discovered completely eviscerated -- most muscle and all internal organs were missing. There was no blood, entrails, or apparent disturbance at the scene. Independent analysts both uncovered marks on the calf's remains consistent with two different types of tools: a large, machete-type blade, and smaller, more delicate scissors.

Source.

However, I'm totally prepared to concede the fact that there are others who believe that these mutilations are perpetrated by beings of earthly origin:

There have been reports that with some witnessed cattle mutilations, humans were seen to come in a what appeared as a UFO. When its cockpit lights came on, they revealed helicopter rotors above the craft. It is alleged that these events were done by humans arriving in helicopters which were disguised as flying saucers, as disinformation to distract US public attention from real secret aircraft development. There is a theory that the systematic removal of the same parts from all the attacked cattle, was a covert test for chemical or radioactive contamination. We may never know the truth about that, but as we have been shown over and over again, the government has been covering up information for decades.

Source.

[edit on 13/10/06 by Implosion]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
John Lear always comes up with these fantastic stories! It makes for great reading but with no proof of these 'vats of amber liquid' or any other of his claims being proven, I wouldnt worry too much if I saw a UFO and I lived in the outback of Dulce, New Mexico!

Every story John tells is a reason to put your feet up with a stiff drink, pipe and slippers. and enjoy the read!

Honestly

[edit on 14/10/06 by Mcphisto]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by tomra

Hm...article is dated 21.sep 2006. Somehow i would love to hear John comment on this because quite frankly it just doesn´t seem to fit with the opinions John has written lately. Also John has said that he holds sleeper´s opinion to be very credible and so forth John knows that "running like hell" is completly pointless. Could be a sense of ironical humor here of course...

I wrote that paper in 1987. One of the first persons to call me was Whitely Steiber. His question to the advice, "Run like hell!" was "Where?". We had a good laugh over that one. Whitley used to call me every couple of nights (I live in Vegas) at 11 or 12pm (Whitley lived in New York which would have made it 2 or 3am there) and ramble on for hours about aliens. This went on for a week or so. One day I called him in the daytime to get clarification on something he had said and he claimed he had absolutely no recollection of ever calling me. So you might think that maybe I was dreaming but at that time I recorded every phone call that came in to my house (legal in Nevada as long as one person knows the recording is being made.) I loaned one of the tapes to John Grace (Val Valerian) who played it for a UFO group. Whitley found out about it and had his attorney write me and demand all the tapes which I then sent to him. Whitley has not spoken to me since.(No, I didn't make copies.)

The story about the vats at Dulce etc. came from Judy Doraty as told to Paul Bennewitz and transcribed by Jim McCampbell. I still believe the story to be a true and accurate account of what happened to her and what she saw at Dulce.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think it's more likely that the aliens will force you to mate with a blonde alien woman before releasing you. I was forced to mate with such beings on a number of occasions. A group of us men were taken out into the desert to await the ships landing. Then lots of beautiful alien women would come out of the ships and choose which one of us they wanted to mate with. I remember one of the beautiful beings saying as she led me away, "We're making alien-human babies". That went on for months and happened a number of years ago.
[edit on 13-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

You don't seriously expect us to believe this do you, this is why I don't think we will ever find the truth, way too much noise blurring out the rare nuggets being taken up with these fantasies, this is why books will always win over the net, where anyone can say any whim that comes to mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join