It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have been researching this in the last couple of days and it cool. I am going to try this and when I have some experience I will make a new thread. Anyway here are a couple of sites for anyone who is interested. Does anyone out there have experience with this or story they can share etc...Thanks

www.book-of-thoth.com...

globalpsychics.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey corvuscorax18

This is a very interesting subject, and something I have personal experience with,
I have always from as long as I can remember been able to communicate with animals, not in a (chat) way but just by sensing moods and also ideas,

I had one instant where my bob cat suddenly got really mean and vicious, I one day took him in a room alone, sat next to him and stroked him putting my head next to his, I then pictured myself with him in my head then pictured his unhappiness, I then also most instantly got thoughts of another cat, then the color, then a feeling of fear, Turns out that a big orange cat was bullying him every time he went outside, he spent his outdoor time hiding under a wooden board,

so after investigating my thoughts I helped him learn to defend him self better by playing games with him that taught him to pounce better, also watched out in the garden and chased the other cat away, suddenly my cat was a different cat again, happy

All through my life there are many stories, I walked with wild donkeys and fed them all, was then protected by one when another tried to bite me,

Calmed and ridden horses that did not like people,
Calmed very angry dogs

And I'm pretty much able to take an injured animal and get it help, this happened with a cat that a dog had bitten, sadly the cats back had been damaged but it hid its self behind a shed, many tried to get it out but it was fighting all the way,
I went there sat talking to the cat, in my mind picturing the cat box and the cat safe
I assured it I was helping it, I was then able to reach in and pull the cat out with no problem at all,

I'm the first person my family call if there's a problem with one of the pets, and people where I live are always bringing me anything that hurt,

It’s the most amazing gift, but it’s also a very hard one, When I see animals treated badly it tears my heart out, as I know that the animal things pretty much just like us,

[edit on 13-10-2006 by asala]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey asala,

Thanks for the reply, that is awesome you have a natural talent for it! I think I am pretty good at telling what kind of mood an animal is in and sometimes what it is thinking. I am going to try these new ideas (to me anyway) so I can really communicate with them. I love animals, they are going to save the world. I will write sometime later on how it is going. It is trippy, way cool!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just started an interest in communicating with animals yesterday. Asala could an animal (if it really likes me) have revenge for things done badly to me?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Dhaerma- yes if that animal is close to you it will also protect you from harm,

A pet can often tell someone who is not good just by the way they act,

An example- I had an ex who was pretty horrible to me, my dog hated him, Evey time my ex would walk in to the room my dog would get up and lay next to me,

[edit on 13-10-2006 by asala]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My cat pee'd on my dads clothes after he yelled at me that was ammusing our cat always does it in the litter but thats what happened and at that day it just so happens that i started a little empathic communication.

and by the way does asala employ little gnomes like that?

top topics

join