It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm....... annoyed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi BTSers

I found out the other day, my sister and her husband are having a baby. I was really happy for them, as anybody would be for their sister/brother to announce such news. But then I felt really sad. That poor child is going to come into the biggest piece of #, a world so STUPID, where every single important, impacting decision is made by a complete mental incompetent.

I certainly hope something changes in humans soon. Something that makes everyone stop doing their pointless jobs for a moment and go, hey, this place is really stuffed. "Intelligent race"??? that's a laugh.

And actually do something to better the situation.

But as long as there is mind-numbing crap like Will and Grace, Sex and the City, and pretty much every other television show ever produced, that probably won't happen, and we'll just end up killing ourselves, and wiping out every species on the planet.

Well, that's my winge lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The world is as bad as the family makes it.

If you and all of your relatives endeavour to teach this child right from wrong, to question those things which don't seem right, and most importantly of all - TO THINK FOR ITSELF.

As long as you do this, your niece/nephew will grow up and become one of the few people on this world with a free mind, and a happy life.

Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thansk JackofBlades. You make a good point. I will certainly encourage the child to have an open mind, and think for itself. I only wish the majority of the western world did.

Thanks for the Congrats

new topics

join