It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XPhiles CG Alien UFO Art

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Alien Hibernation Tank

The below pictures where posted in ATS Wallpaper Competion 2
Thanks to chissler

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

my version of little green dudes.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Beautiful work. My favorite is the alien sitting in the UFO, his shading or lighting really adds a neat feel to the image.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thanks kinglizard, that was done in 4 programs. The render took 5 hours... I think total time took 7 hours making it, building the 3do's & ext... wasn't really enough time in the Wallpaper Competition lol..... I was going to add green lights on that keyboard. That is my color palette under his hand lol... I figured it could work, didn't want to do another render.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Those are really cool

Love the one with the cow

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks enjoies05.

This Grey hybrid wanted me to catch his insincere emotion.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
X-philes - congrats on your poster win dude...it was cool!

Now, about that grey you have made... Can I nab a copy to use for a photoshop piece im working on at the minute?? its nothing commercial, totaly for my use alone - I would appreciate it greatly, but if not, well its still damn cool and id ask you to make me one!!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks D4rk Kn1ght... sure, alll the pictures here are free to nab.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Much appreciated Xphiles -

I'll u2u you when its finished so you get first look at it, and then ill put it up on BTS in art work for every one else to use / see... so then if you have any ideas / improvements you can add them before i post it...

Cheers dude.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght I have seen some of your work, the aircraft stuff you done is very cool..Ah! that reminds me.... need to get Flight Simulator X sometime soon....

It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
X,
I cannot send u2u's for some reason (it says flood control in effect?!) so ill post the link here so you can all see.

Its native resolution is 1280 by 1024, but its file size is actually only 680 kb..

img138.imageshack.us...

Thank you very much for the grey alien head, as the people i approached to use their images didn't want me to... so a big thanks to you Xphiles.

Any one wants the image, feel free to grab it and use it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Anytime D4rk Kn1ght, I'm delightful you found use for it. Great job on the picture, it really looks cool.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Cheers for the compliments dude - coming from a guy like you it means alot.

Now, im going to use the alien to create a 'night terror' picture....

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Warning signs all around.....

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dude!!!

That is blooming awesome! omfg your 3d art is beyond belief...... I love it - you inspire my flat 2d creations with your supreme 3d skills.....

L337 indeed!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
WOW!

these pics are awesome..

(hope you don;t mind but I printed the Nellis pic off and posted it to my door..)

Nice job..

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My first attempt at pyrography (aka woodburning) started off with a popular alien picture for practice. I'm still not finished with it, maybe need to go over it more then coat it.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Cool thread with some nice art for sure!
Esp. liked the the pyrography

Which reminded me of a pic I did a couple of years back. The background is a Nasa picture and Ufo model was done in 3dmax after the german hanebue type craft.

The scene is called "The Return" and was never quite finished. The org. picture is 1024x768 so I had to some heavy size and quality reducing, the BMP-render from 3dsmax looks better.

Anyway hope you like it

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sid,
could i please, PLEASE have some images of your UFO??

I've been asking for ages if any could do me one, and you turn up with an ideal ship for my pics im doing...any chance of posting some for me to use??

I'd appreciate it alot dude, as 3-d modeling is some thing I cannot do at all!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Sid,
could i please, PLEASE have some images of your UFO??

I've been asking for ages if any could do me one, and you turn up with an ideal ship for my pics im doing...any chance of posting some for me to use??

I'd appreciate it alot dude, as 3-d modeling is some thing I cannot do at all!

I assume you mean me, even though me handle isnt Sid

Sure I can do that, I just need to now what you are looking for in terms of angle, size and stuff like that.

And Ill need to install some programs... hopefully I have all my .max files saved somewhere. I might not have the time to do this until sunday. But feel free to u2u me.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
SDI pardom my tired word damaged eyes...lol been writing all day long on the Pc....

ill u2u you, and dude, its no biggy on time scale...just would love one like the main saucer in your image, in that size and shape so i can add it to a photoshop piccie of mine

im working 1024 # 768

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join