It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS forum ever changed your views on Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I see people come to this website and discuss various topics. All kinds of topics pertaining to every aspect of life. I see people always debating with each other. Sometimes even heated argument, which I myself am guilty of

The most interesting I find is the 'current events' and 'war on terrorism' forum. Always something new to read there and lot of different views from various people.

I always see 'Bush Haters' VS 'Bush Supporters' arguing on these forums. Never ending arguments. But I have always wondered, did you ever change ur view on Bush after reading the posts here on ATS? Did the posts ever affect you so much that you had to think a lot and then suddenly you found yourself doubting.

Please share and let us know if reading the material on ATS actually changed you from 'Bush Hater' to 'Bush supporter' or vice-versa.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Someone said in a discussion (I really can't remember who it was or which thread it was) that George may be dumb and intellectually impaired, but that he's aware that he's being used as a puppet and is beginning to feel very sad about what is done in his name and with the power he's been given. That really made me think for a second.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As a a Bush supporter, I'll say nothing I've seen here made me like him less, quite the contrarary seeing all the blind hatred and lies coming down on him from detratcors propels me to do whatever I can whererever and whenever I can to assist him.

[edit on 10/13/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
As a a Bush supporter, I'll say nothing I've seen here made me like him less, quite the contrarary seeing all the blind hatred and lies coming down on him from detratcors propels me to do whatever I can whererever and whenever I can to assist him.

[edit on 10/13/2006 by djohnsto77]

Djohnsto, I'm curious: Why do you think it's "blind" hatred? ANd what do you think that's about? And what lies are you talking about? I'm one of those Bush detractors and I'm sincerely interested to hear your views, hopefully I can better understand where the other side is coming from.

And, no, my views haven't been changed by ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Someone said in a discussion (I really can't remember who it was or which thread it was) that George may be dumb and intellectually impaired, but that he's aware that he's being used as a puppet and is beginning to feel very sad about what is done in his name and with the power he's been given. That really made me think for a second.

I feel the same.
He gave them room to move, now they have grown to big for him to pull in
Have you all seen the photo of GWBush and Bush Snr at the gathering for sept11.
How Bush SNR leans over his wife sitting between them, grabs his hand
Sort of saying
'' dont worry son, ill guide you through ''

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
My views on Bush have changed since I have joined ATS. ATS and its members havnt directly effected my views instead the news items that have been debated on ATS/PTS have changed my views . For the record I have become more and more dismayed by the Bush admins policys. It has now reached the point where I simply no longer pay any attention to the Bush admin.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by xpert11]

top topics

join