It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Alert- Article - Reports indicate north korea may test hydrogen bomb.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockpuckAnd 2, the test in Navada, have they ever been linked to side effects in Americans? The spread of radiation?

Although its debated, Fallout has been linked to many cases, mainly lukemia in Utah.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I read this thread and then all of the sudden I started seeing and hearing all of these low flying planes, jets and helicopters circling above where I started getting scared. Then I looked it up and realized today is the starting day of the Miramar air show.
Whewww

[edit on 10/13/2006 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
Although its debated, Fallout has been linked to many cases, mainly lukemia in Utah.
Im pretty sure the have been some cases of serious mental retardation in Texas too.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is worse then Aussie Bloke. 1st, the NK test was tiny at best and unproven to have been nuclear. AP News was reporting this morning that no radiation has been detected as of yet.

www.comcast.net.../2006/10/13/498275.html

2nd, you need a successful fission bomb to reach adiquate tempatures to start a fussion reaction (Hydrogen Bomb)

3rd, The first US H-Bomb was as large as a two story building. Good luck Kim getting that over here undetected

Trust me, the US is safe from a nuclear strike from NK for quite a while.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Phili has its numbs too, just look at the baseball team, basketball and hockey team to boot
Must have been the gulf stream pumping the radioactive clouds up over the worlds largest freshwater port!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yeah we arent in any danger of a NK Hydrogen bomb for quite sometime. Heck, even their first "test" last week cannot even be confirmed if it was nuclear or not. At this point its looking like either they bluffed by detonating a bunch of conventional explosives, or either it was a failed nuclear test meaning the conventional explosives detonated but failed to cause the plutonium core to reach critical mass therefore causing a sizzle rather than a pop. Either way, NK has serious problems trying to get their bombs and missles working.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia
One more, they win the t-shirt that says "Nuke me, I'm stupid".

Maybe they should start marketing those tshirts for the North Koreans.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
oh my god

thanks regen...i just about lost control of some important bodily functions there....

and i did spit a lit cigarette somewehre, i should find it...

Ram

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How do you test a Hydrogen bomb?
And why do they want to test it?

To see if it works?

Define "T E S T"

--------------------------------

Another thing is

This can give me the cold sweat.

Is a test:

when it does not include the killing of humans...???

?

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The N.korean leader/leaders test Bombs as part of a series of actions against the United States.

And starve their children to death as a series os actions against the UNICEF.

fred

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You answered your own question. They would "test" an H-bomb (if they had one) to see if it worked. They do not have the sophistacated supercomputers to do nuclear modeling that the US and Russia do, thus eliminating the need for us to "test" weaopons. Even if they had the supercomputers, they would have to have tested bombs before to compute that into the modeling. NK is in the infancy of their nuclear program so yes "testing" or detonating bombs is a must for them.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Remember Regen, I get royalties on that.

Funny stuff

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't believe they have a hydrogen bomb.I also don't believe they have tested any nuclear device.I still believe that this whole thing is a hoax in order to divert attention from the real nuclear bad guys-Iran

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LOL i wouldnt go that far. North Korea is saying they have detonated the device...not the US LOL. They are the ones who proclaimed if first!!! This isnt some conspiracy cooked up by the US or whatever. If anything to the US was thinking they didnt detonate a nuke while other powers said they did until we confirmed it just yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join